Confirmation

Register
Login

To The Lead Manger

1 2
Dr1v3r
Dr1v3r Level 21 18/02/2017 10:44 PM
dont talk about respect players dude please you what im talking about lmao
All i can say is lol. What did you expect from him? You thought "Im gonna tell him hes good man and he is going to give me money or make events or whatever"? We respect players and players should respect us. So maybe you are an "asslicker", maybe you are not. But this thread is nonsense and i don't even know why you made it. Maybe because you are banned and you got nothing else to do then to be online on web and to look history of staff members and to report them so you can see them demoted. Reporting a staff member for this is stupid... You just showed how immature you are and what a sensitive flower you are(Like Smity said).
dont talk about respect players dude please
you what im talking about lmao
Michilx
Michilx Legendary player Level 86 18/02/2017 10:50 PM
Shit all Reply here its not For Spam
Trent24
Trent24 Boss Level 117 18/02/2017 10:55 PM
First I would like to complement you on your amazing english. As for you perm ban that you seem to have wiggled your way out of, you at first were banned on s2 only for scam attempts, in which you got banned on s1 and s3 as well by niCe for threatening to kill him. quoted from niCe Then comes your first "To the lead manager" thread; quoted from you You pretended like you meant in game, even though niCe was falling for it. However you got off lucky and he let you come back. quoted from niCe: Before you go tell me to check the forums, i am almost always on the forums, except for when im sleeping or busy out of the house. Don't think i didn't notice the useless posts that say "wait for admin reply" on everyone's ban thread. //Edit: Midnss i'd give up cause clearly you got roasted by Mano and myself ;'D
Mr8BiT Can you Explian more ?you didnt understand anything go Check Fourms ididnt Got permanently ban ?Lmfao
First I would like to complement you on your amazing english.

As for you perm ban that you seem to have wiggled your way out of, you at first were banned on s2 only for scam attempts, in which you got banned on s1 and s3 as well by niCe for threatening to kill him.
quoted from niCe
You are banned for threatening to kill me. Your accounts are also deleted, do not ever come back.

Then comes your first "To the lead manager" thread;
quoted from you
So you banned me yesterday for threatening you to kill you, is it a strong reason to ban me and delete my accounts?!!
is it forbidden to kill the Lead Manager ?! it's a game and we can kill players even if they are from the staff members

You pretended like you meant in game, even though niCe was falling for it. However you got off lucky and he let you come back.

quoted from niCe:
Well, you don't. You brought up some religious argument on server, and since you are quite fanatic when it comes to religion, I consider it real threat. You will be unbanned after 30 days, next time avoid such threats please.

Before you go tell me to check the forums, i am almost always on the forums, except for when im sleeping or busy out of the house. Don't think i didn't notice the useless posts that say "wait for admin reply" on everyone's ban thread.

//Edit: Midnss i'd give up cause clearly you got roasted by Mano and myself ;'D
Mano
Mano Level 183 18/02/2017 10:55 PM
Since you've cherry-picked a comment made by a staff member and then blew it out of proportion I cherry-picked one of your comments too. and more... And of course, how can we forget this thread. Where you threatened niCe and acted as if you didn't know why you were banned on ALL servers.
Since you've cherry-picked a comment made by a staff member and then blew it out of proportion I cherry-picked one of your comments too.

and more...

And of course, how can we forget this thread. Where you threatened niCe and acted as if you didn't know why you were banned on ALL servers.
Sepoleone
Sepoleone Lead Administrator Godfather Level 150 18/02/2017 11:20 PM
You've answered your own question. Create more nonsense threads and you will be banned on web.

You've answered your own question. Create more nonsense threads and you will be banned on web.
Szyszka
Szyszka Gamer Level 153 18/02/2017 11:33 PM
I will give advise to you, play samp to have fun or dont play it at all and dont visit forums, since almost all your post brings nothing new or are complete useless brown stinky thing.
Midnss Level 47 3 hours ago ithreated him in Game so wat ?
Midnss Level 47 3 hours ago Post it Soon
Midnss Level 47 3 hours ago yea iwill
Szyszka Level 149 3 hours ago i saw your forum post, you threated lead manager
Szyszka Level 149 3 hours ago dont play with me
Midnss Level 47 3 hours ago in Biker
Midnss Level 47 3 hours ago and iknow you When you was Helper
Midnss Level 47 3 hours ago iam Respect you So how you insult me in your wall ?
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago am helping all newbi so why not ?:)
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago be
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago btw iwill
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago thats kind from you :)
Szyszka Level 149 13 hours ago thats so lame
Szyszka Level 149 13 hours ago playing samp to be helper?
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago we was Friends in Biker :0
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago iam playing smap to be helper :)
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago iwas warning him to not do that
Midnss Level 47 13 hours ago hello my Dear why you hate me ? ididnt do anything to Remove my post ...
I will give advise to you, play samp to have fun or dont play it at all and dont visit forums, since almost all your post brings nothing new or are complete useless brown stinky thing.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.