Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on FiveM

1 2 3 4 5... 75
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 17/08/2022 12:17 PM
When you have an intoxication level of 20 or more from cocaine effect don't go away even if you use alco patch, I waited about 5-10 minutes with 0 intoxication level and I still had the effect so I think it's a bug
When you have an intoxication level of 20 or more from cocaine effect don't go away even if you use alco patch, I waited about 5-10 minutes with 0 intoxication level and I still had the effect so I think it's a bug
BeckY
BeckY Level 39 17/08/2022 01:36 PM
During the event Cops and Crooks , i got kicked by the server for killing players on event
During the event Cops and Crooks , i got kicked by the server for killing players on event
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 114 17/08/2022 04:31 PM
-During events the vehicles are not spawned correctly (in cops and crooks event) the cop's car is not spawning for the first player in the cop team and in rhino hunt the tank sometimes fails to spawn. - sometimes mechanic fails to drop the vehicle and keeps on moving on the map without delivering. -sometimes we couldn't able to get back to the vehicle after collecting property revenues or gang revenue, you can able to get back to the vehicle by entering into another vehicle and returning back to your vehicle I have attached a video proof of this bug. -
-During events the vehicles are not spawned correctly (in cops and crooks event) the cop's car is not spawning for the first player in the cop team and in rhino hunt the tank sometimes fails to spawn.

- sometimes mechanic fails to drop the vehicle and keeps on moving on the map without delivering.

-sometimes we couldn't able to get back to the vehicle after collecting property revenues or gang revenue, you can able to get back to the vehicle by entering into another vehicle and returning back to your vehicle
I have attached a video proof of this bug.

-
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 17/08/2022 05:37 PM
Some texts are still in Czech like in gangs It says Nadejny Clen instead of something. Also When you call Lester to locate bribe stars the text says Bribe stars are located for 1 hodinu instead of Hour
Some texts are still in Czech like in gangs It says Nadejny Clen instead of something. Also When you call Lester to locate bribe stars the text says Bribe stars are located for 1 hodinu instead of Hour
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 17/08/2022 08:20 PM
In moneycourier zone there is a bug when you kill 4 dealers who aren't money couriers last one despawns and you can't collect money
In moneycourier zone there is a bug when you kill 4 dealers who aren't money couriers last one despawns and you can't collect money
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 17/08/2022 09:34 PM
Phone bug
Phone bug
Polygon
Polygon Photographer Level 54 17/08/2022 10:37 PM
I can still join events with wanted level
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 334 17/08/2022 11:10 PM
Not a bug. Please stop reporting this, it is GTA bug, not bug of our server. Thank you, the texts have been corrected.

Not a bug.

Phone bug

Please stop reporting this, it is GTA bug, not bug of our server.

Thank you, the texts have been corrected.
Swepiz
Swepiz Legendary player Level 90 18/08/2022 02:06 AM
Lester locate locked vehicles Ambulance and some other work vehicles seems to despawn everytime i join event/race. Gang members get chased down and drag out of their car while race timer is counting, and sometimes you pawn outside of the vehicle Visual bugs when customizing my vehicles, after purchased color it changes to another shade once i go back in the menu
Lester locate locked vehicles

Ambulance and some other work vehicles seems to despawn everytime i join event/race.

Gang members get chased down and drag out of their car while race timer is counting,
and sometimes you pawn outside of the vehicle

Visual bugs when customizing my vehicles, after purchased color it changes to another shade once i go back in the menu

Swepiz
Swepiz Legendary player Level 90 18/08/2022 11:55 AM
Unfortunately with recent update it seems like trucker job no longer works properly, when you deliver your load to the destination, releasing the trailer does not give any payout and instead you get a message to hook the trailer again, upon which the delivery marker is gone. Cant get any payout at all
Unfortunately with recent update it seems like trucker job no longer works properly, when you deliver your load to the destination, releasing the trailer does not give any payout and instead you get a message to hook the trailer again, upon which the delivery marker is gone.

Cant get any payout at all
1 2 3 4 5... 75