Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

Bowie and Hoodie

1... 8 9 10 11 12
Stealth
Stealth Level 104 10.7.2018 03:16
This is a serious accusation, which admins are not fair in your eyes and why didn't you report them?
I know most administrators/moderators nowadays are great, but still, some are just not fair, truly not fair

This is a serious accusation, which admins are not fair in your eyes and why didn't you report them?
Andromeda
Andromeda Zločinec Level 106 10.7.2018 04:39
Guess why^^
Guess why^^
Ntinos
Ntinos Moudrý hráč Level 95 10.7.2018 10:41
I agree with Recovery, everyone hears 'destroying server property' 'danger for the servers' about these guys but personally the only damage i see is physical brain one. Answer to me exactly how a 30 year old manager is terrified from two 18 year olds who basically were 8 year old t the time the servers started running and know nothing but creatng new accounts and cheating and you have twice their experience about the servers. Besides why don't you just ban their country? You did that in the past for a few cheaters on server 1 so as to keep the Czech players safe , do it Fr this case as well and the problem will be fixed. Instead you keep talking about danger , immaturity from their aide which is true but not just from their, harming of the servers and stuff like that. The only thing i know is you don't take other idealisms into consideration so you end up turning people against you and the servers, not everybody has to be like you and like what you like. Edit1@ According to their age, they are nothing but two mad guys who can't take their demotions, they threaten to destroy and you're actually thinking they might do something to harm these servers like ddosing? Please..i bet they're having a hard time to even install cheats and judging by one phrase "i will destroy the servers" we should call them evil and remove them from this community? Everyone is angry sometimes , give it a rest and stop being a judge.
I agree with Recovery, everyone hears 'destroying server property' 'danger for the servers' about these guys but personally the only damage i see is physical brain one. Answer to me exactly how a 30 year old manager is terrified from two 18 year olds who basically were 8 year old t the time the servers started running and know nothing but creatng new accounts and cheating and you have twice their experience about the servers. Besides why don't you just ban their country? You did that in the past for a few cheaters on server 1 so as to keep the Czech players safe , do it Fr this case as well and the problem will be fixed. Instead you keep talking about danger , immaturity from their aide which is true but not just from their, harming of the servers and stuff like that. The only thing i know is you don't take other idealisms into consideration so you end up turning people against you and the servers, not everybody has to be like you and like what you like.

Edit1@ According to their age, they are nothing but two mad guys who can't take their demotions, they threaten to destroy and you're actually thinking they might do something to harm these servers like ddosing? Please..i bet they're having a hard time to even install cheats and judging by one phrase "i will destroy the servers" we should call them evil and remove them from this community? Everyone is angry sometimes , give it a rest and stop being a judge.
skubidubidu
skubidubidu Zkušený hráč Level 82 10.7.2018 11:02
Since ntinos started this about hes ID personal iformations i wana ask why is this keeping as a secret?Why is this not wrote as a condition of becoming part of staff in "apply for helper" thread and after all who will guaranty us that it wont be abused against us?Why should we trust u just becaouse ur server owner, ur still stranger to all of us since we never rly meet u?
Since ntinos started this about hes ID personal iformations i wana ask why is this keeping as a secret?Why is this not wrote as a condition of becoming part of staff in "apply for helper" thread and after all who will guaranty us that it wont be abused against us?Why should we trust u just becaouse ur server owner, ur still stranger to all of us since we never rly meet u?
IwAn
IwAn Level 153 10.7.2018 11:20
Helpers do not have to send any IDs, thats why its not stated in the rules. Once they should be promoted, they are asked first. They can say no if they want to keep their data private.
All admins are obliged to send their personal information, which should guarantee that they won't cause any troubles, since they come to contact with a lot of sensitive information.
Helpers do not have to send any IDs, thats why its not stated in the rules.
Once they should be promoted, they are asked first. They can say no if they want to keep their data private.
skubidubidu
skubidubidu Zkušený hráč Level 82 10.7.2018 11:23
Yes but wher we get that information?Basicly if u dont send him ur personal info u wont become admin.Show me a thread where this condition is wrote.
Yes but wher we get that information?Basicly if u dont send him ur personal info u wont become admin.Show me a thread where this condition is wrote.
RayzZ
RayzZ Level 70 10.7.2018 11:47
There are obviously terms and conditions to be followed before becoming an admin or moderator, Helpers cant really do much except help the players with their game queries it is not the job of helper to ban mute or kick anyone we are basically same as regular players with the only power to help the players with their doubts so they don't really need our personal info for this.
Since ntinos started this about hes ID personal iformations i wana ask why is this keeping as a secret?Why is this not wrote as a condition of becoming part of staff in "apply for helper".
There are obviously terms and conditions to be followed before becoming an admin or moderator, Helpers cant really do much except help the players with their game queries it is not the job of helper to ban mute or kick anyone we are basically same as regular players with the only power to help the players with their doubts so they don't really need our personal info for this.
Gangster by day, Pimp at night.
IwAn
IwAn Level 153 10.7.2018 12:20
Just to clear things up for you since i see you dont know the story pretty well. Basically what they do is convince every single player with lies to chargeback his donations and join their so called "team". With doing this, they break the "Terms of use". They dont just take back the cash they spent on these servers, they make you lose more. This is not a DDoS indeed, but its even worse. Please stop defending someone on a way you make them look like they are nothing more but kids who spam the forums and banevade, create some random blogs and leak stuff. If you don't want your gameplay to be ruined, just dont listen to what they say and play like you used to. Once a player makes purchase on the server, he does it on his own free will. No one forces him to spend that cash and then be like "oh i dont like this item anymore lets chargeback". They simply got their brains washed.
Edit1@ According to their age, they are nothing but two mad guys who can't take their demotions, they threaten to destroy and you're actually thinking they might do something to harm these servers like ddosing? Please..i bet they're having a hard time to even install cheats and judging by one phrase "i will destroy the servers" we should call them evil and remove them from this community? Everyone is angry sometimes , give it a rest and stop being a judge.
Just to clear things up for you since i see you dont know the story pretty well.

Basically what they do is convince every single player with lies to chargeback his donations and join their so called
"team".
With doing this, they break the "Terms of use". They dont just take back the cash they spent on these servers, they make you lose more. This is not a DDoS indeed, but its even worse.

Please stop defending someone on a way you make them look like they are nothing more but kids who spam the forums and banevade, create some random blogs and leak stuff. If you don't want your gameplay to be ruined, just dont listen to what they say and play like you used to. Once a player makes purchase on the server, he does it on his own free will. No one forces him to spend that cash and then be like "oh i dont like this item anymore lets chargeback".
They simply got their brains washed.
niCe
niCe Hlavní Manažer Legendární hráč Level 333 10.7.2018 12:28
We step to publishing someone's private information as a very last option. We always try to close any disputation reasonably with everyone. Unfortunatelly, in some cases, we feel that there's no interest from other side to settle things down reasonably - namely Szyszka, Bowie, Insane. Therefore, if you don't intend to harm the servers, your data is completely safe. It's not only the spam, which we were able to reduce significantly. But they're leaking confidential information from admin forum on their blog, inciting other players to cheat or open unrightful chargebacks or simply manipulating players to cause troubles on the servers. Most of the things they do is just annoying, but some actions can cause direct damages to servers. The reason is always the same - revenge. Even though they were kicked rightfully from admin team for doing something wrong, they always want to revenge. Szyszka for example was kicked, because he was harassing a girl in admin team, that he will commit suicide if she won't love him. That's serious mental illness I assume and I hope everyone understand, that it's not acceptable to keep such person in admin team. When you kick them from admin team, even if it's right thing to kick them, they start raging and revenging. Mentally stable person realizes, when they did something wrong, and admit their fault. Luckily, majority of admins is able to admit their fault, when they are kicked.
Who exactly guarantees us *long gone staff* that our info will not be shared when and if the so called administration team decides to?

We step to publishing someone's private information as a very last option. We always try to close any disputation reasonably with everyone. Unfortunatelly, in some cases, we feel that there's no interest from other side to settle things down reasonably - namely Szyszka, Bowie, Insane. Therefore, if you don't intend to harm the servers, your data is completely safe.

You are "manipulating" us on that they are trying to harm the server when we have no fucking idea what are they trying to do with giving cheat links and creating new accounts + swearing on chat.

It's not only the spam, which we were able to reduce significantly. But they're leaking confidential information from admin forum on their blog, inciting other players to cheat or open unrightful chargebacks or simply manipulating players to cause troubles on the servers. Most of the things they do is just annoying, but some actions can cause direct damages to servers.

I must say they were doing a great job, like a really great job, but they turned the opposite way like Szyszka, there's gotta be a horrifying reason for such great administrators to turn like that

The reason is always the same - revenge. Even though they were kicked rightfully from admin team for doing something wrong, they always want to revenge. Szyszka for example was kicked, because he was harassing a girl in admin team, that he will commit suicide if she won't love him. That's serious mental illness I assume and I hope everyone understand, that it's not acceptable to keep such person in admin team.

When you kick them from admin team, even if it's right thing to kick them, they start raging and revenging. Mentally stable person realizes, when they did something wrong, and admit their fault. Luckily, majority of admins is able to admit their fault, when they are kicked.
Benn
Benn Řečník Level 117 10.7.2018 13:34
i suggest you to delete all the screenshot which include Bowie and also delete his BLOGS.
i suggest you to delete all the screenshot which include Bowie and also delete his BLOGS.
1... 8 9 10 11 12
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.