Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se
Veselé Velikonoce všem hráčům!

Help With Pawno

DarkWorldJack
DarkWorldJack Zkušený hráč Level 53 11.10.2018 19:01
You can help me please with pawno, I have a problem ... when I connect, or OnPlayerConnect, I put a checkplayer, but when I put the password to enter I get out the keys '<> Spawn', how do I remove the keys ? And then when I die, I included that you teleport to the various hospitals randomly, but when I die, I regenerated at RedCounty in the air and fell. Can you help me please? PS. since I have been playing for a long time on your server and it is super nice and congratulations done really well. Thanks in advance for the help or not, anyway thanks.
You can help me please with pawno, I have a problem ... when I connect, or OnPlayerConnect, I put a checkplayer, but when I put the password to enter I get out the keys '<> Spawn', how do I remove the keys ?
And then when I die, I included that you teleport to the various hospitals randomly, but when I die, I regenerated at RedCounty in the air and fell.
Can you help me please?

PS. since I have been playing for a long time on your server and it is super nice and congratulations done really well.

Thanks in advance for the help or not, anyway thanks.
IwAn
IwAn Level 153 11.10.2018 19:11
Sorry but we cannot help you about those things here. Use the samp forums.
Sorry but we cannot help you about those things here.
Use the samp forums.
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.