Zavřít

Přihlásit se

Zavřít

IMPORTANT! S2 will be moved

xTaha
xTaha
Level 79
20.5.2019 18:58
You'll get to know when there's transfer of these servers, or maybe in Czech side of the forums.
one small question, s1 & s4 ips will stay the same right?

You'll get to know when there's transfer of these servers, or maybe in Czech side of the forums.
Visit The Player Guide to improve your knowledge and learn more about our server Features
Titan28
Titan28
Kmotr
Level 105
This is some wonderful news! Thanks!
This is some wonderful news! Thanks!
Xponnent
Xponnent
Zkušený hráč
Level 35
Will connection be a bit better for players far from Germany, i mean better then France?
Will connection be a bit better for players far from Germany, i mean better then France?
VeNoMz
VeNoMz
Lupič
Level 56
20.5.2019 18:59
The ping for others should remain basically unchanged. Only French players will experience a little bit higher pings.
RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass
Podvodník
Level 49
20.5.2019 19:04
Finally, I cannot wait. Hope we will all still have everything that we had. I cant lose my precious cars...
Finally, I cannot wait. Hope we will all still have everything that we had. I cant lose my precious cars...
Aman19
Aman19
Legendární hráč
Administrátor
Level 105
20.5.2019 19:07
you won’t lose anything
you won’t lose anything
8SiD8
8SiD8
Legendární hráč
Level 58
20.5.2019 19:46
Africa country can play s4 ,?, s(2)
666Goth girl.420ganja girl .669black girl .421Latina girl .667asia girl. 69.hentai
Applee
Applee
Level 137
20.5.2019 19:49
Permanently banned countries from Server 1 and Server 4 will remain banned, they're just going to move the server Host from France to Germany. However, you'll still have acces to server 2 and 3.
Permanently banned countries from Server 1 and Server 4 will remain banned, they're just going to move the server Host from France to Germany. However, you'll still have acces to server 2 and 3.
Navraj
Navraj
Level 42
20.5.2019 20:11
I am so excited. Today only i don't know why was i lagging but good that the server host will change to Germany, Good Luck Guys!!!
I am so excited. Today only i don't know why was i lagging but good that the server host will change to Germany, Good Luck Guys!!!
404SyazwanNotFound
404SyazwanNotFound
Pařan
Level 209
20.5.2019 20:57
Thanks for information.
Thanks for information.
[center][b]♛ Boss , Sir , EK , EpK , sKs , pK , PB , LSPD , LVPD , END , LSV , LVA , DNB SFR , TrD , BKR , MF , UrD , uRn , MLS , GSF , OG , RDX , tMh , ApK , GSI , Dr Don , KE , BS1 , Eazy , Rekt , Y0L0 , WEED , GodMadeBlood , Dealer , ReapeR , Naughty , Compton , Tranquillaz , OutlawZ , NwS , NbK , TRA , WTLS THC , YrN , PnA...
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.

Pravidla fóra

Před přidáním příspěvku si přečtěte pravidla fóra!

Pravidla fóra

Aktivní témata

Žádost o unban
Před 29 minutami
Nefunkcni radio
Před 33 minutami
--- Updaty SA-MP serveru ---
Před 56 minutami
Více