Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

Way to enter SV4

Segala
Segala Zkušený hráč Level 48 23.5.2019 21:57
Is there any way to get into SV4? because I play in Brazil and when I go in, soon after I get kicked out by high ping.
Is there any way to get into SV4? because I play in Brazil and when I go in, soon after I get kicked out by high ping.
Shaun14
Shaun14 Král GTA Level 138 23.5.2019 22:05
Hi, S4 is intended for European players only hence the ping limit. You can still play on our English servers S2 and S3.
Hi, S4 is intended for European players only hence the ping limit. You can still play on our English servers S2 and S3.
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 23.5.2019 22:06
Hello, in Czech servers (s1 & s4) the ping limit is very low, so there's basically no way for players who live far from the host (which is Germany), to have less ping, so feel free to play s2 and s3 as the ping limit over there is high.
Hello, in Czech servers (s1 & s4) the ping limit is very low, so there's basically no way for players who live far from the host (which is Germany), to have less ping, so feel free to play s2 and s3 as the ping limit over there is high.
Segala
Segala Zkušený hráč Level 48 24.5.2019 00:30
Could you release a server for people with high ping?

Could you release a server for people with high ping?
AM4N
AM4N Moudrý hráč Level 125 24.5.2019 00:31
Shaun has already mentioned above that you can play on s2 and s3, they got High ping limit.
Shaun has already mentioned above that you can play on s2 and s3, they got High ping limit.
xSlitt
xSlitt Hlavní Administrátor Obdivovaný hráč Level 149 24.5.2019 00:31
We are not planning on opening a server for high ping players as of right now. You’re welcome to play on the servers my colleagues have provided above.
We are not planning on opening a server for high ping players as of right now. You’re welcome to play on the servers my colleagues have provided above.
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.