Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

Banned

Ecstasy999
Ecstasy999 Level 98 9.7.2019 23:03
banned for abusing and spawn killing with rpg and prabhat said it was allowed to an extent and i have videos of prabhat doing it while i has spawn also i have video of redz abusing to avoid death which is also bug abusing https://www.twitch.tv/epicdjhd/clip/CuteColorfulCrowSeemsGood?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time If i dont get unbanned because of this im streaming the game 24/7 while players are abusing and cheating. Prabhat usally buys a hunter from shop and comes with spawn protection so we cant shoot him, isnt that spawn abuse ? its all on my stream.
banned for abusing and spawn killing with rpg and prabhat said it was allowed to an extent and i have videos of prabhat doing it while i has spawn also i have video of redz abusing to avoid death which is also bug abusing
https://www.twitch.tv/epicdjhd/clip/CuteColorfulCrowSeemsGood?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
If i dont get unbanned because of this im streaming the game 24/7 while players are abusing and cheating. Prabhat usally buys a hunter from shop and comes with spawn protection so we cant shoot him, isnt that spawn abuse ? its all on my stream.
Shubham1
Shubham1 Legendární hráč Level 103 9.7.2019 23:23
You are supposed to report bugs, not abuse them and Epicdjhd clearly abused the bug and kept killing ReDZ while he had spawn protection.
the server should’ve dealt with it and got you kicked, not your fault a bug happened and it didn’t.
You are supposed to report bugs, not abuse them and Epicdjhd clearly abused the bug and kept killing ReDZ while he had spawn protection.
Ecstasy999
Ecstasy999 Level 98 9.7.2019 23:27
how is this my fault ? its only been done once also in a car and after that i shot him on "FOOT" and in the kill feed it showed he died on his own how is it my fault ? that i didnt get kicked. ALSO my friend James kept getting spawn killed by winter in the same way after he messaged daredevil he said "Server deals with it"
how is this my fault ? its only been done once also in a car and after that i shot him on "FOOT" and in the kill feed it showed he died on his own how is it my fault ? that i didnt get kicked. ALSO my friend James kept getting spawn killed by winter in the same way after he messaged daredevil he said "Server deals with it"
RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass Podvodník Level 61 9.7.2019 23:28
Recently, a player even reported Prabhat for constantly killiing him while being AFK AND HAVING SPAWN PROTECTION ON. How is that even fair?
Recently, a player even reported Prabhat for constantly killiing him while being AFK AND HAVING SPAWN PROTECTION ON. How is that even fair?
Ecstasy999
Ecstasy999 Level 98 9.7.2019 23:29
i was mistaken i cant edit it was celebi i have a video of this. how is it my fault if i dont know what is and isnt allowed if we keep getting 2 different results
i was mistaken i cant edit it was celebi i have a video of this.
how is it my fault if i dont know what is and isnt allowed if we keep getting 2 different results
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 9.7.2019 23:32
This is a chaos, I'll lock this thread to avoid spam, probably this spam won't even get you unbanned.
This is a chaos, I'll lock this thread to avoid spam, probably this spam won't even get you unbanned.
AM4N
AM4N Moudrý hráč Level 126 10.7.2019 00:35
The server usually kick players for spawn killing but that doesn't mean you keep on killing players on spawn. Even, I've killed players on spawn but that was not on purpose, it happens out of knowledge sometimes. But, in your case, you were killing on purpose. You clearly knew that he had spawn protection and yet you killed him more than once and didn't even get kicked.
The server usually kick players for spawn killing but that doesn't mean you keep on killing players on spawn. Even, I've killed players on spawn but that was not on purpose, it happens out of knowledge sometimes. But, in your case, you were killing on purpose. You clearly knew that he had spawn protection and yet you killed him more than once and didn't even get kicked.
Archjun
Archjun Level 97 10.7.2019 00:42
I've witnessed people using this trick for the past several years and none of them got warned or banned, as far as I know. What makes this case different? //Changes. No one is allowed to spawn kill like this anymore.
I've witnessed people using this trick for the past several years and none of them got warned or banned, as far as I know. What makes this case different?

//Changes. No one is allowed to spawn kill like this anymore.
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Zbožňovaný hráč Level 131 10.7.2019 00:47
I've deleted posts which were not needed. Anything? No one reported me about spawn killing. Next time you lie about any staff member then you will be banned. And please stop exp farming. You are of no use here. Please show me where I said "Spawn killing is allowed". As for Epic, I've removed admin tags as they are not needed. When we say sever deals with it, it doesn't mean we will not step in where it is nesscessary. Obviously not. You lose your spawn protection when you start attacking someone, no abuse in it. This is how spawn protection works. https://m.twitch.tv/videos/450056283?t=01h37m0s https://m.twitch.tv/videos/450056283?t=01h37m30s As for your ban, you will remain banned. Purchasing an unban is not an option for you as you recently purchased one. Thread locked.
I've deleted posts which were not needed.

Anything? No one reported me about spawn killing. Next time you lie about any staff member then you will be banned. And please stop exp farming. You are of no use here.

prabhat said it was allowed to an extent
Please show me where I said "Spawn killing is allowed".

As for Epic, I've removed admin tags as they are not needed. When we say sever deals with it, it doesn't mean we will not step in where it is nesscessary.

Prabhat usally buys a hunter from shop and comes with spawn protection so we cant shoot him, isnt that spawn abuse ?
Obviously not. You lose your spawn protection when you start attacking someone, no abuse in it. This is how spawn protection works.

m.twitch.tv/videos/450056283?t=01h37m0s
m.twitch.tv/videos/450056283?t=01h37m30s

As for your ban, you will remain banned. Purchasing an unban is not an option for you as you recently purchased one.

Thread locked.
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.