Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se
Veselé Velikonoce všem hráčům!

Sa-mp 0.3.7-r3 crash

JustMixel
JustMixel Level 5 12.7.2019 00:27
Hello everyone!. As the title says, I need help because the game crashes when I try to join any server, I have the SA-MP installed with the CLEO 4, but without any CLEO MOD, I have a GTA without any modification. Before I could enter, but no longer, to what is this due ?.
Hello everyone!.

As the title says, I need help because the game crashes when I try to join any server, I have the SA-MP installed with the CLEO 4, but without any CLEO MOD, I have a GTA without any modification.

Before I could enter, but no longer, to what is this due ?.
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 12.7.2019 00:32
Try using the 0.3.7-R2 client, if the problem still persists try reinstalling your gta, check this thread out for more details. Trent24: BTW, if i recall correctly, R3 disables cleo so if you are adamant on using R3, cleo is unnecessary as nothing will work anyways.
Try using the 0.3.7-R2 client, if the problem still persists try reinstalling your gta, check this thread out for more details.

Trent24: BTW, if i recall correctly, R3 disables cleo so if you are adamant on using R3, cleo is unnecessary as nothing will work anyways.
JustMixel
JustMixel Level 5 12.7.2019 00:50
I get the 0.3.7 version, and still crashing, please i need help, i like this server a lot. I will try installing the GTA FULL, since I have the GTA RIP.
I get the 0.3.7 version, and still crashing, please i need help, i like this server a lot.

I will try installing the GTA FULL, since I have the GTA RIP.
MrMorningstar
MrMorningstar Level 55 12.7.2019 01:12
Follow my instruction hopefully it will solve your issue with your game and client: 1. Go to control panel > Programs and Features ("in-case you have windows 10 in-use") * Check for Microsoft Visual C++ 20xx either a x64 or x86 are installed on your pc if not: Here are the links https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads 2. Uninstall everything "Your game to be more specific" and re-install your GTA San Andreas Game fresh https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=661491 * download the latest client from the official sa-mp forum
Follow my instruction hopefully it will solve your issue with your game and client:

1. Go to control panel > Programs and Features ("in-case you have windows 10 in-use")
* Check for Microsoft Visual C++ 20xx either a x64 or x86 are installed on your pc

if not:

Here are the links
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

2. Uninstall everything "Your game to be more specific" and re-install your GTA San Andreas Game fresh

forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=661491
* download the latest client from the official sa-mp forum

in-case you want further help we would be pleased to help you, if the administration team would keep this thread unlocked until you replied that your issue has been solved.
Spirous
Spirous Legendární hráč Level 133 12.7.2019 01:18
Well, I faced the same problem when I came after 10 months of inactivity and downloaded SAMP 0.3.7 R3 from website, I used to get the crash right before connecting to the server, and I solved this issue by downloading SAMP 0.3.7 R2 (Yes, I know that Taha have already said this, but it seems like you didn't do as he said) so please try downloading SAMP 0.3.7 R2, and let us know if it's fixed. Wish you good luck.
Well, I faced the same problem when I came after 10 months of inactivity and downloaded SAMP 0.3.7 R3 from website, I used to get the crash right before connecting to the server, and I solved this issue by downloading SAMP 0.3.7 R2 (Yes, I know that Taha have already said this, but it seems like you didn't do as he said) so please try downloading SAMP 0.3.7 R2, and let us know if it's fixed. Wish you good luck.
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.