Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

What is this?

Drixx
Drixx Level 53 12.7.2019 08:48
Hello there, I've joined the server in the morning and found this in front of my eyes Can you some explain this, please? or you can say I don't comprehend what's this ! WTLS 3 Here is a screenshot attached below https://prnt.sc/odyczr Thanks.
Hello there,
I've joined the server in the morning and found this in front of my eyes
Can you some explain this, please?
or you can say I don't comprehend what's this !
WTLS 3
Here is a screenshot attached below
prnt.sc/odyczr

Thanks.
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Zbožňovaný hráč Level 131 12.7.2019 09:21
You should be able to join now, please try to get a static IP address to avoid this. As we can see that you have been connecting from 3 different countries in past few days. You can simply to talk your ISP about getting static IP address.
You should be able to join now, please try to get a static IP address to avoid this. As we can see that you have been connecting from 3 different countries in past few days. You can simply to talk your ISP about getting static IP address.
Drixx
Drixx Level 53 12.7.2019 12:54
The problem has been solved in my account but there is my cousin also has the same issue, I've been in his house since a week, so we got the same issue but mine is solved and his is not solved yet.. Btw he is not good at English so he can't create his own thread. His name in game is ( see_you123 ) Note: We are using 2G, 3G and 4G 2G -----> Router 3G -----> my SIM Card 4G -----> someone's SIM Card We used to 3G cuz the router gives a bad connection 3G sometimes gives a bad connection too But 4G is the best so far I think this is the reason why The system shows you that we are playing from 3 countries maybe ? I hope I've explained
The problem has been solved in my account but there is my cousin also has the same issue,
I've been in his house since a week, so we got the same issue but mine is solved and his is not solved yet..
Btw he is not good at English so he can't create his own thread.
His name in game is ( see_you123 )

Note: We are using 2G, 3G and 4G
2G -----> Router
3G -----> my SIM Card
4G -----> someone's SIM Card

We used to 3G cuz the router gives a bad connection
3G sometimes gives a bad connection too
But 4G is the best so far
I think this is the reason why The system shows you that we are playing from 3 countries maybe ?

I hope I've explained
Drixx
Drixx Level 53 12.7.2019 13:18
uhmmm, I've told you that my ban has been solved 22mins ago but it's back https://prnt.sc/oe2f3q
uhmmm, I've told you that my ban has been solved 22mins ago but it's back
prnt.sc/oe2f3q
Mark0
Mark0 Boss Level 174 12.7.2019 18:10
I have posted some infos for admins
I have posted some infos for admins
Tento text je zobrazen pouze pro administrátory
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.