Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

Feedback to properties system

1 2 3 4
niCe
niCe Hlavní Manažer Legendární hráč Level 333 19.8.2019 09:41
Hello everyone! Today all properties cannot be purchased temporarily. In the upcomming update, properties system will be changed, to make properties more profitable. - Total number of properties on server will be reduced - Profit of each property will be increased, so even small number of properties can generate reasonable profits - Restriction on number of owned properties will be removed, instead, refilling supplies will be returned (it used to be on server in 2017). When you purchase property, you will have to pick up the van with supplies and deliver it to the property. This should naturally limit number of properties players can own, because delivering the supply van might take for example 2-3 minutes. No other restriction will be needed, like it was currently on the server. I'll be glad if you leave here your feedback!
Hello everyone!

Today all properties cannot be purchased temporarily. In the upcomming update, properties system will be changed, to make properties more profitable.

- Total number of properties on server will be reduced
- Profit of each property will be increased, so even small number of properties can generate reasonable profits
- Restriction on number of owned properties will be removed, instead, refilling supplies will be returned (it used to be on server in 2017). When you purchase property, you will have to pick up the van with supplies and deliver it to the property. This should naturally limit number of properties players can own, because delivering the supply van might take for example 2-3 minutes. No other restriction will be needed, like it was currently on the server.

I'll be glad if you leave here your feedback!
Osack
Osack Pomocník Lovec Hlav Level 60 19.8.2019 10:20
Thanks niCe,amazing updates as always :D
Thanks niCe,amazing updates as always :D
R3dfield
R3dfield Hlavní Administrátor Král GTA Level 186 19.8.2019 10:47
I like this. The property system now is boring and not profitable so I'd like to see these changes. Q: How long will we own the properties? Q 2: How many times can we deliver these supplies with the van? Once per 30 minutes / 1 hour?
I like this. The property system now is boring and not profitable so I'd like to see these changes.

Q: How long will we own the properties?

Q 2: How many times can we deliver these supplies with the van? Once per 30 minutes / 1 hour?
niCe
niCe Hlavní Manažer Legendární hráč Level 333 19.8.2019 11:00
Properties will be owned for 6 hours like now. Since properties will become more profitable, depending on the stats I'll decide whether supplies will have to be refilled multiple times during the 6 hours, or if only initial supply will be sufficient.
Properties will be owned for 6 hours like now. Since properties will become more profitable, depending on the stats I'll decide whether supplies will have to be refilled multiple times during the 6 hours, or if only initial supply will be sufficient.
Jom17
Jom17 Legendární hráč Level 35 19.8.2019 11:50
Yeah you're right because we're just collection money without doing anything, so these change will make more interesting to players.
The property system now is boring and not profitable so I'd like to see these changes.

Yeah you're right because we're just collection money without doing anything, so these change will make more interesting to players.
xRussel
xRussel Mistr Podvodů Level 94 19.8.2019 12:06
This is an awesome idea , this will be great . Because it can prevent people who logs in once per hour to collect revenue and off . Keep it up Mr.niCe
When you purchase property, you will have to pick up the van with supplies and deliver it to the property.

This is an awesome idea , this will be great . Because it can prevent people who logs in once per hour to collect revenue and off . Keep it up Mr.niCe
Titi
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Zbožňovaný hráč Level 131 19.8.2019 12:12
Sounds great, nothing seems to come up in mind for suggestion. I remember when properties used to be a lot expensive back in days and used to generate a lot of profit however that surely was too much Stock system, if something like this could be done in stock system then it could be great..well yeah is good as it is but could be better but I dont have any suggestion for changes
Sounds great, nothing seems to come up in mind for suggestion. I remember when properties used to be a lot expensive back in days and used to generate a lot of profit however that surely was too much

Stock system, if something like this could be done in stock system then it could be great..well yeah is good as it is but could be better but I dont have any suggestion for changes
R3dfield
R3dfield Hlavní Administrátor Král GTA Level 186 19.8.2019 12:50
Okay thanks! Please update us here what the final decision will be. Goodluck
Okay thanks! Please update us here what the final decision will be. Goodluck
Boster
Boster Nikdo Vyjímečný Level 49 19.8.2019 14:51
i think if properties become auto take that money will become good but take it maybe from computer ( that's money )
i think if properties become auto take that money will become good but take it maybe from computer ( that's money )
elon0
Navraj
Navraj Level 70 19.8.2019 15:01
Well properties were some what boring, this update will make it interesting. I am excited for this update.
Well properties were some what boring, this update will make it interesting. I am excited for this update.
1 2 3 4
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.