Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se
Veselé Velikonoce všem hráčům!

Radio stream problem since 2016

1 2
xGaara42x
xGaara42x Level 103 22.8.2019 23:10
Heya i'll explain my problem i have since i started samp in 2016: The thing is i love listen a custom radio (with radio link ending by .m3u), and the problem occur after a certain time who is not the same, for example i can listen my radio without any audio problem like recently until 3 days ago, i play with the samp addon (for being able to connect s3 and s4 in one samp client), and that problem only happen in s3, but in s4 those past 3 days, i never had the audio who sizzles. I didn't do anything special to my pc, except deleting my gta sa folder, reinstalling it with samp and the samp add on but the problem persist like many times ago, the radio sound sizzles only in s3 but when i'm having that problem , in s4 the radio sound work very well, and i use samp 0.3dl + samp addon without any mods or cleo folder or anything, just stock game + samp 0.3dl + samp addon. So i'd like to know if some of you already had that problem and if you fixed it? Maybe it's an audio setting problem in s3 because in s4 i think it's different maybe idk. Thanks for the help !
Heya i'll explain my problem i have since i started samp in 2016:

The thing is i love listen a custom radio (with radio link ending by .m3u), and the problem occur after a certain time who is not the same, for example i can listen my radio without any audio problem like recently until 3 days ago, i play with the samp addon (for being able to connect s3 and s4 in one samp client), and that problem only happen in s3, but in s4 those past 3 days, i never had the audio who sizzles.

I didn't do anything special to my pc, except deleting my gta sa folder, reinstalling it with samp and the samp add on but the problem persist like many times ago, the radio sound sizzles only in s3 but when i'm having that problem , in s4 the radio sound work very well, and i use samp 0.3dl + samp addon without any mods or cleo folder or anything, just stock game + samp 0.3dl + samp addon.

So i'd like to know if some of you already had that problem and if you fixed it?

Maybe it's an audio setting problem in s3 because in s4 i think it's different maybe idk.

Thanks for the help !
sHady52nd
sHady52nd Level 148 22.8.2019 23:16
does tHis Happen for default singleplayer radio stations too?
does tHis Happen for default singleplayer radio stations too?
xGaara42x
xGaara42x Level 103 23.8.2019 00:33
^ It's an interesting thing to try but idk how to listen only singleplayers radio in samp (maybe it's not possible?)
^

It's an interesting thing to try but idk how to listen only singleplayers radio in samp (maybe it's not possible?)
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin Level 76 23.8.2019 08:28
I used to use SA-MP Addon too and I had the same exact problem, when I removed Addon the problem got fixed but it was so difficult for me to play without it, after a while I got used to playing without it and I'm fine now, but nowadays I don't even use the in-game radios, I just use discord's bots or I open spotify. It is possible, just turn off the server's radio and you'd be able to switch between the original radios.
^ It's an interesting thing to try but idk how to listen only singleplayers radio in samp (maybe it's not possible?)
I used to use SA-MP Addon too and I had the same exact problem, when I removed Addon the problem got fixed but it was so difficult for me to play without it, after a while I got used to playing without it and I'm fine now, but nowadays I don't even use the in-game radios, I just use discord's bots or I open spotify.
It's an interesting thing to try but idk how to listen only singleplayers radio in samp (maybe it's not possible?)
It is possible, just turn off the server's radio and you'd be able to switch between the original radios.
xGaara42x
xGaara42x Level 103 23.8.2019 21:23
^ Heya i disabled radio but the thing is i don't know how to choose radio los santos etc (i tried in menu but no radio play when i doublz click on them (radio los santos etc), it's same for house and car :/
^

Heya i disabled radio but the thing is i don't know how to choose radio los santos etc (i tried in menu but no radio play when i doublz click on them (radio los santos etc), it's same for house and car :/
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin Level 76 23.8.2019 21:34
Check your key-binds in (Options ==> Controller Setup ==> Redefine Controls ==> Vehicle Controls), you'd find something similar to 'Next Radio Station' or 'Previous Radio Station', check what keys are bound to those two and then click them while in a vehicle that is not the emergency type. It is not possible to change the radio station that way. You cannot use original radios in the house, as the house radios are not something made by R* itself and the makers did not allow the ability to switch between the server's radios and the original radios.
Heya i disabled radio but the thing is i don't know how to choose radio los santos etc
Check your key-binds in (Options ==> Controller Setup ==> Redefine Controls ==> Vehicle Controls), you'd find something similar to 'Next Radio Station' or 'Previous Radio Station', check what keys are bound to those two and then click them while in a vehicle that is not the emergency type.
i tried in menu but no radio play when i doublz click on them
It is not possible to change the radio station that way.
it's same for house
You cannot use original radios in the house, as the house radios are not something made by R* itself and the makers did not allow the ability to switch between the server's radios and the original radios.
xGaara42x
xGaara42x Level 103 23.8.2019 21:55
Ok so i wasn't able to hear originals radios (radio los santos etc), so i dezipped the streams and sfx folders with missing audio files from the original game and after i reconnected, i'm now able to hear radio los santos in car by having radio off, and radio los santos was working very good but when i tried to listen a radio (iwan etc) it sizzles again but not for origiinals radios of gta sa, kinda weird to be honest, if it sizzle for my radio stream then it must sizzles for gta sa radios (los santos etc) maybe it can be fixed , i posted on the thread about the samp addon explaning my problem. Tl;dr basic radio from the gta sa singleplayers work flawlessly but for others radios who weren't in the gta sa game by default: it sizzles but as i already said only in s3, in s4 i never had that problem.
Ok so i wasn't able to hear originals radios (radio los santos etc), so i dezipped the streams and sfx folders with missing audio files from the original game and after i reconnected, i'm now able to hear radio los santos in car by having radio off, and radio los santos was working very good but when i tried to listen a radio (iwan etc) it sizzles again but not for origiinals radios of gta sa, kinda weird to be honest, if it sizzle for my radio stream then it must sizzles for gta sa radios (los santos etc) maybe it can be fixed , i posted on the thread about the samp addon explaning my problem.

Tl;dr basic radio from the gta sa singleplayers work flawlessly but for others radios who weren't in the gta sa game by default: it sizzles but as i already said only in s3, in s4 i never had that problem.
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin Level 76 24.8.2019 01:22
Well I have one more idea in my brain that might or might not work, you said in s4 this never happened and in s3 it always happens, can you test it on s1 and s2? cause if it sizzles in s1 and s2 too then the cause of the problem might be using the 0.3DL version of samp to connect to 0.3.7 servers through addon, try using the 0.3.7 version and see if it still sizzles on the first three servers. and if that is actually the case then I might go and report it on addon's thread since it would clearly be a bug from addon's side.
Well I have one more idea in my brain that might or might not work, you said in s4 this never happened and in s3 it always happens, can you test it on s1 and s2? cause if it sizzles in s1 and s2 too then the cause of the problem might be using the 0.3DL version of samp to connect to 0.3.7 servers through addon, try using the 0.3.7 version and see if it still sizzles on the first three servers. and if that is actually the case then I might go and report it on addon's thread since it would clearly be a bug from addon's side.
xGaara42x
xGaara42x Level 103 24.8.2019 03:02
Yeah i thought like you about the 0.3dl being the cause of that, but the thing is if i install samp 0.3.7 version with samp addon, i can connect in s3 but not in s4 so i need to use 0.3dl (i even tried to make two separate folders with one gta sa folder for s3 without samp addon, just gta sa+ samp 0.3.7 and another gta sa folder with 0.3 dl +samp addon + gta sa and it didn't work since the latest samp version i installed replaced the older one, so i think about one common folder being the fault like the gta sa user files in documents. But i tried many things since yesterday, i tried saors mod (not a cleo mod, it's San Andreas Own Radio Station ) who allow basically to modify originals radio from their files to be able to transform to a radio you wanna listen, and then i can listen without any problem originals radios from gta sa, so i tried to put my radio stream link into the file .ini, in game in works .. just for some seconds or maybe minutes if i don't drive, just staying in same position, and then i heard original radio again, i tried with others stream links who end by .pls or .m3u (like mine) or .ram etc nothing work more than seconds/ 1/2 minutes, at that point it's weird because the original radio links from the saors mod uploader, they work without any sizzle etc lmao .. :/ But it's a partial fix because i don't really like rock x).
Yeah i thought like you about the 0.3dl being the cause of that, but the thing is if i install samp 0.3.7 version with samp addon, i can connect in s3 but not in s4 so i need to use 0.3dl (i even tried to make two separate folders with one gta sa folder for s3 without samp addon, just gta sa+ samp 0.3.7 and another gta sa folder with 0.3 dl +samp addon + gta sa and it didn't work since the latest samp version i installed replaced the older one, so i think about one common folder being the fault like the gta sa user files in documents.

But i tried many things since yesterday, i tried saors mod (not a cleo mod, it's
San Andreas Own Radio Station ) who allow basically to modify originals radio from their files to be able to transform to a radio you wanna listen, and then i can listen without any problem originals radios from gta sa, so i tried to put my radio stream link into the file .ini, in game in works .. just for some seconds or maybe minutes if i don't drive, just staying in same position, and then i heard original radio again, i tried with others stream links who end by .pls or .m3u (like mine) or .ram etc nothing work more than seconds/ 1/2 minutes, at that point it's weird because the original radio links from the saors mod uploader, they work without any sizzle etc lmao .. :/

But it's a partial fix because i don't really like rock x).
xGaara42x
xGaara42x Level 103 24.8.2019 04:53
EDIT (i don't find the edit button): i'll try tho in s1 /2 my radio for see
EDIT (i don't find the edit button): i'll try tho in s1 /2 my radio for see
1 2
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.