Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

UNBANNED Cheetos

Cheeto5
Cheeto5 Násilník Level 38 25.8.2019 03:11
Hey, I don't know how I got banned by Cheats. I just was in the hasta la vista event and I see all of us AFK, and then I do the event regular, and then I got banned by admin (reason: cheats). can unbanned me please.
Hey,
I don't know how I got banned by Cheats.
I just was in the hasta la vista event and I see all of us AFK, and then I do the event regular, and then I got banned by admin (reason: cheats).
can unbanned me please.
xRussel
xRussel Mistr Podvodů Level 94 25.8.2019 12:59
Hello. It will be good if you provide us more information like in which server you are banned and by Server or admins [ with his Nick ], read this post before posting an unban thread . hope you understand . you will get your answer here soon , thank you .
Hello.
It will be good if you provide us more information like in which server you are banned and by Server or admins [ with his Nick ], read this post before posting an unban thread . hope you understand . you will get your answer here soon , thank you .
Titi
Cheeto5
Cheeto5 Násilník Level 38 25.8.2019 14:30
My nickname: Cheetos By the admin: Mawerick Server: 1
My nickname: Cheetos
By the admin: Mawerick
Server: 1
Mawerick
Mawerick Level 147 25.8.2019 18:06
Hello. I have been spectating you on hasta la vista event, where players ran over you multiple times, they even stood on you and yet you didnt fall of the bike. You used antifall and at the end you even went through the roadtrains, that was enough for me to ban you. So don't use these lag excuses, Because you didn't have any lags, and you are lying that you saw everyone AFK and yet you tried to dodge them.
Hello. I have been spectating you on hasta la vista event, where players ran over you multiple times, they even stood on you and yet you didnt fall of the bike. You used antifall and at the end you even went through the roadtrains, that was enough for me to ban you. So don't use these lag excuses, Because you didn't have any lags, and you are lying that you saw everyone AFK and yet you tried to dodge them.
Cheeto5
Cheeto5 Násilník Level 38 25.8.2019 18:57
Man, i don't know what do you talk about anti fall. I just see all on afk.
Man, i don't know what do you talk about anti fall.
I just see all on afk.
Wendi
Wendi Level 43 25.8.2019 23:21
It's about your lag So i guess you will wait 30days it happen to me and admins says Anti Fall if you could have screenshot that time stop and all player gone afk it would help u but admins will keep saying Anti-Fall And that's unfair ban so you i guess u will wait 30days
It's about your lag So i guess you will wait 30days it happen to me and admins says Anti Fall if you could have screenshot that time stop and all player gone afk it would help u but admins will keep saying Anti-Fall And that's unfair ban so you i guess u will wait 30days
Mawerick
Mawerick Level 147 25.8.2019 23:36
You're a liar, you didn't have any lags, packetloss 0, ping the norm, I saw you see them all and tried to dodge them and even run through the crash barriers You will be unbanned after 30 days, lock.
You're a liar, you didn't have any lags, packetloss 0, ping the norm,
I saw you see them all and tried to dodge them and even run through the crash barriers

You will be unbanned after 30 days, lock.
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.