Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se
Veselé Velikonoce všem hráčům!

NávrhySuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407... 2957
Pistolero
Pistolero Nikdo Vyjímečný Level 102 7.10.2017 13:02
There is police Cheetah on LV police departament (underground).
I also want LV to have police cheetah car.
There is police Cheetah on LV police departament (underground).
Babarogaboy56
Babarogaboy56 Zloděj Level 76 7.10.2017 13:57
I suggest changes in house purchases. It doesnt make sense buying a house of 60k or with idk, 120 or 400k, as long as they all have 5 days duration.So i suggest that houses of 60k should be for 5 days, houses of 120 10 days and so on. Also the more expensive houses the one more advantage they should have.
I suggest changes in house purchases. It doesnt make sense buying a house of 60k or with idk, 120 or 400k, as long as they all have 5 days duration.So i suggest that houses of 60k should be for 5 days, houses of 120 10 days and so on. Also the more expensive houses the one more advantage they should have.
6nitch9ine
6nitch9ine Epický hráč Level 107 7.10.2017 14:14
I agree with your idea a 100 percent because it would be more better like that..
I agree with your idea a 100 percent because it would be more better like that..
Anci
Anci Legendární hráč Level 101 7.10.2017 16:59
Add white and red color tint on weapons!!! And Add tint on chainsaw,ty <333
Add white and red color tint on weapons!!!
And
Add tint on chainsaw,ty <333
Insane2017
Insane2017 Level 18 7.10.2017 17:47
when you bomb or throw molotovs on your bodyguards or the opposite way you shouldnt be losing health nor should they die, i also lose health when i drive by damage my bodyguard, that should be disabled just like in gangs and we should fully be immune to damaging each others when you call brucie and order testosterone, one should always have spawning point inside the vip corner so you can refill if you get attacked and eventually kill attackers, should have at least that ability to refill if we survive an attack
when you bomb or throw molotovs on your bodyguards or the opposite way you shouldnt be losing health nor should they die, i also lose health when i drive by damage my bodyguard, that should be disabled just like in gangs and we should fully be immune to damaging each others

when you call brucie and order testosterone, one should always have spawning point inside the vip corner so you can refill if you get attacked and eventually kill attackers, should have at least that ability to refill if we survive an attack
Valfalk
Valfalk Poctivý Občan Level 14 7.10.2017 20:19
better yet, making 60k houses 10 days again
better yet, making 60k houses 10 days again
Olavi
Olavi n00b Level 106 8.10.2017 09:23
I recommend to change wanted stars attaining system. There is no reason to always get a star if you do missions, burglar, loanshark and other jobs which can give star in case there are nobody near. BUT players should get star if there is cop at local area or other player in local area call a cop. Player, who reported crime should get $500-$1000. So new way to get a small profit is to call cops if you see any crimes near you. It can be fun for reporters and can be annoying for attackers or illegal job workers. :D And maybe it will help to do illegal work even if there are cops in city but not near.
- In some missions, you won't attain wanted stars always, but randomly
I recommend to change wanted stars attaining system.

There is no reason to always get a star if you do missions, burglar, loanshark and other jobs which can give star in case there are nobody near. BUT players should get star if there is cop at local area or other player in local area call a cop. Player, who reported crime should get $500-$1000.

So new way to get a small profit is to call cops if you see any crimes near you. It can be fun for reporters and can be annoying for attackers or illegal job workers. :D And maybe it will help to do illegal work even if there are cops in city but not near.
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Zbožňovaný hráč Level 131 8.10.2017 09:50
If VIP is in vip area then VIP should not get star for doing /smoke or /crack when cops are nearby. If you started a minigame and no one joined it then that minigame should not be begin, it waste players time to quit minigame and there is no leaving command for it too.
If VIP is in vip area then VIP should not get star for doing /smoke or /crack when cops are nearby.

If you started a minigame and no one joined it then that minigame should not be begin, it waste players time to quit minigame and there is no leaving command for it too.
Valfalk
Valfalk Poctivý Občan Level 14 8.10.2017 13:36
worst of all, if you dont complete the minigame you lose all the money you waged on it
If VIP is in vip area then VIP should not get star for doing /smoke or /crack when cops are nearby. If you started a minigame and no one joined it then that minigame should not be begin, it waste players time to quit minigame and there is no leaving command for it too.
worst of all, if you dont complete the minigame you lose all the money you waged on it
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Zbožňovaný hráč Level 131 8.10.2017 14:08
Agreed
Agreed
1... 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407... 2957