24.8.2019 19:39
more slots for ceo challenge would be great
more slots for ceo challenge would be great
panda111
panda111
Zkušený hráč
Level 24
24.8.2019 20:59
hello , i think if you add command /unbid ,auction will become good from now because some players do wrong /bid same 100k not 10k :)
hello , i think if you add command /unbid ,auction will become good from now because some players do wrong /bid same 100k not 10k :)
xNinJa
xNinJa
Level 64
24.8.2019 21:21
Greetings! -I suggest to add /auctioninfo cmd to see what's in the auction, for ex when we join the server we couldn't see what stuff in auction or to avoid this kind of auction (below), and add a confirmation box to confirm the bid. xNinJa
Greetings!

-I suggest to add /auctioninfo cmd to see what's in the auction, for ex when we join the server we couldn't see what stuff in auction or to avoid this kind of auction (below), and add a confirmation box to confirm the bid.

xNinJa
" I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things. "
WUW
WUW
Legendární hráč
Level 70
25.8.2019 12:19
--Make it so properties are at least 8 hours because some times you forget to collect it on time and thats not good-- --Useful feature: Remove some vehicles from /locatecar that dont spawn normally around the map(for example dune,sandking,nrg etc)-- --Add 24/7 to all gas stations this would realy useful-- --Add more planes to LSA and maybe 1-2 to LVA--
--Make it so properties are at least 8 hours because some times you forget to collect it on time and thats not good--

--Useful feature: Remove some vehicles from /locatecar that dont spawn normally around the map(for example dune,sandking,nrg etc)--

--Add 24/7 to all gas stations this would realy useful--

--Add more planes to LSA and maybe 1-2 to LVA--
guyelberg
guyelberg
Zbohatlík
Level 32
25.8.2019 12:40
- Add cruise control it would be great for jobs and people who are traveling together.
- Add cruise control it would be great for jobs and people who are traveling together.
RusselVJ
RusselVJ
Pistolník
Pomocník
Level 42
25.8.2019 12:46
Make Plows Can be Purchased from Game shop and from /shop Give more details to Touch Screen Badger like in icons , font .. because the different between Normal and touch screen are just a broad and smoothen corners
Make Plows Can be Purchased from Game shop and from /shop

Give more details to Touch Screen Badger like in icons , font .. because the different between Normal and touch screen are just a broad and smoothen corners
NABEEL123
NABEEL123
Zkušený hráč
Level 32
25.8.2019 13:00
Add burnout tires with different colours for 50 races
Add burnout tires with different colours for 50 races
YouNique
YouNique
Obchodník
Level 72
25.8.2019 14:43
1. If you're banned for lags or other problem related to internet the max ban time for that should be 10-15days 2. There should'nt be a permanent ban there can be 60-120days or maybe a year but I think permanent is too much.
1. If you're banned for lags or other problem related to internet the max ban time for that should be 10-15days
2. There should'nt be a permanent ban there can be 60-120days or maybe a year but I think permanent is too much.
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.
Showzer
Showzer
Filmař
Level 99
25.8.2019 14:54
Giving the players the ability to view their packetloss is the best idea I'll explain why, sometimes when a person is lagging and they don't know then they enter a fight unknowing that they have a high packet loss which will result in them to unwillingly abuse their internet and get in trouble, i can't find a single reason against this suggestion and i don't think it should be accessible to admins only tbh. And it will allow the player to decide whether to join event, minigames, races etc or not. IF this suggestion will be accepted which will never happen btw there are no reasons to give warnings to lag abusers and kick them for a few minutes, ban them straight away, if this ability will be given unfortunately half of server 3 and Indians will be banned but its worth a shot :)
Giving the players the ability to view their packetloss is the best idea I'll explain why, sometimes when a person is lagging and they don't know then they enter a fight unknowing that they have a high packet loss which will result in them to unwillingly abuse their internet and get in trouble, i can't find a single reason against this suggestion and i don't think it should be accessible to admins only tbh. And it will allow the player to decide whether to join event, minigames, races etc or not.
IF this suggestion will be accepted which will never happen btw there are no reasons to give warnings to lag abusers and kick them for a few minutes, ban them straight away, if this ability will be given unfortunately half of server 3 and Indians will be banned but its worth a shot :)
Titan28
Titan28
Epický hráč
Level 108
25.8.2019 15:02
Add more police cheetahs in the police garages because server 2 has around 250 players sometimes and there are like 30+ police commanders already..
Add more police cheetahs in the police garages because server 2 has around 250 players sometimes and there are like 30+ police commanders already..

Nový příspěvek

Pravidla fóra

Před přidáním příspěvku si přečtěte pravidla fóra!

Pravidla fóra

Aktivní témata

--- Nahlášení bugu ---
Před 8 hodinami
Lagování při pokeru
Před 9 hodinami
Nový HDD
Před 9 hodinami
--- Návrhy ---
Před 9 hodinami
Více