Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se
Veselé Velikonoce všem hráčům!

NávrhySuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978... 2957
SKY201
SKY201 Legendární hráč Level 62 14.10.2019 23:37
Include the ceo name and number of works done in ceo office documents for work done in this month and all the time.
Include the ceo name and number of works done in ceo office documents for work done in this month and all the time.
Ekko
Ekko Pomocník Epický hráč Level 126 14.10.2019 23:51
-add we can see our packet-loss on the right bottom (something like that position) without typing /pl, to make it easier. -make we can enable/disable the money that appears on the screen when we earn money from a job/mission/gang (like the RP/XP). -add De_Dust ll to /event and /eventvote. -add dark mod for the website.
-add we can see our packet-loss on the right bottom (something like that position) without typing /pl, to make it easier.

-make we can enable/disable the money that appears on the screen when we earn money from a job/mission/gang (like the RP/XP).

-add De_Dust ll to /event and /eventvote.

-add dark mod for the website.
ProRavy
ProRavy Podvodník Level 47 15.10.2019 00:28
Event Name: Sniper Town Event Type: Team vs Team Weapons to be used in the event: Sniper. ID 34 Skins to be used in the event: Team 1(ID 29) - Team 2 (ID 60) Place :- New place for Sniper town. Team A color = Blue and Team B color = Red.
Event Name: Sniper Town
Event Type: Team vs Team
Weapons to be used in the event: Sniper. ID 34
Skins to be used in the event: Team 1(ID 29) - Team 2 (ID 60)
Place :- New place for Sniper town.

Team A color = Blue and Team B color = Red.
Howard12
Howard12 Kápo Level 89 15.10.2019 06:41
We can earn 5 RP by doing missions Add more quick action button for example J-K-L
We can earn 5 RP by doing missions
Add more quick action button for example J-K-L
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 15.10.2019 18:27
We should be allowed to auction stuff for more then 100m or sell stuff for more then 100m because as Thesus said that the police cars with spec are no more made and therefore it's prices increased. If you play in s3 you'll know the prices of it so I suggest we should be /auction or /sell for + 100m at least 300m..
We should be allowed to auction stuff for more then 100m or sell stuff for more then 100m because as Thesus said that the police cars with spec are no more made and therefore it's prices increased. If you play in s3 you'll know the prices of it so I suggest we should be /auction or /sell for + 100m at least 300m..
SKY201
SKY201 Legendární hráč Level 62 15.10.2019 18:54
Medics and Police officers should also earn Rp(15-25) on arresting/healing.
Medics and Police officers should also earn Rp(15-25) on arresting/healing.
machooo
machooo Level 123 15.10.2019 20:30
- Lower the number of associates to 20-15, instead CEO's to spam every single day, every single 2 min for players, players to search for CEO, this is slavery they even request completed works per day if they want to join the CEO - Change the weekly rewards from CEO, to most completed ceo works from player, so every CEO will have good working players not all good working players in 3 ceos in total, to gang up for the weekly reward
- Lower the number of associates to 20-15, instead CEO's to spam every single day, every single 2 min for players, players to search for CEO, this is slavery they even request completed works per day if they want to join the CEO

- Change the weekly rewards from CEO, to most completed ceo works from player, so every CEO will have good working players not all good working players in 3 ceos in total, to gang up for the weekly reward
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
vinCorleone
vinCorleone Level 84 16.10.2019 11:55
- Make it possible to prioritize and organize the list of your contacts in phone, more usable contacts thus be able to be on the top
- Make it possible to prioritize and organize the list of your contacts in phone, more usable contacts thus be able to be on the top
   v        i        n       _        c         o        r        l        e        o       n        e   
Noah
Noah Level 98 16.10.2019 14:40
-Make a CEO chat for only CEO's the command would be: /ceo -text- -Also make a command to see your org members, instead of typing: /org and looking for your org name, it takes too much time.
-Make a CEO chat for only CEO's
the command would be: /ceo -text-

-Also make a command to see your org members, instead of typing: /org and looking for your org name, it takes too much time.
Execuglataciturn
Execuglataciturn Legendární hráč Level 42 16.10.2019 17:11
My Suggestions: Aight i think you should add something to the heist system as sometimes some retards kill their teammates 1.Killing your teammates in {HEISTS} Shouldn't be allowed 2.{About the crew members} Every member should have his order in the heist for example {Mahmood:Gunman,Hacker,Driver} and the owner of the heist should choose from these options 3.Add New Heists About CEO 1.Add the ability which the owner can make permissions in his org like {Rank.1 {Name} Rank.2 {Name Rank.3 till 10} Im out of ideas as i didn't join the server from something about a month so bye!
My Suggestions: Aight i think you should add something to the heist system as sometimes some retards kill their teammates
1.Killing your teammates in {HEISTS} Shouldn't be allowed
2.{About the crew members} Every member should have his order in the heist for example {Mahmood:Gunman,Hacker,Driver} and the owner of the heist should choose from these options
3.Add New Heists

About CEO
1.Add the ability which the owner can make permissions in his org like {Rank.1 {Name} Rank.2 {Name Rank.3 till 10}
Im out of ideas as i didn't join the server from something about a month so bye!
1... 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978... 2957