Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

NávrhySuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211... 2965
yeyo
yeyo Level 122 20.9.2020 02:18
-Make the Truth highlight all hemps on the minimap for an hour when called on a phone like Pulaski with the wanted stars -Double the mercenaries, make 1 carry an AK47 and the other a random weaker weapon like 9mm pistol or shotgun
-Make the Truth highlight all hemps on the minimap for an hour when called on a phone like Pulaski with the wanted stars

-Double the mercenaries, make 1 carry an AK47 and the other a random weaker weapon like 9mm pistol or shotgun
woofwoof
woofwoof Zlodějíček Level 3 20.9.2020 15:02
When all college diplomas are completed, you should be rewarded with the title: College Absolvent or College Graduate
When all college diplomas are completed, you should be rewarded with the title: College Absolvent or College Graduate
DecentPlayer
DecentPlayer Pokročilý hráč Level 44 20.9.2020 15:28
make the cooldown for every activity decreases even if was offline bcoz it is too trash that when you have done the heist and be offline the next day the cooldown still the same it didnt decreases it should be finished when i get online like premium account which expires if i was online or offline
make the cooldown for every activity decreases even if was offline bcoz it is too trash that when you have done the heist and be offline the next day the cooldown still the same it didnt decreases it should be finished when i get online like premium account which expires if i was online or offline
2013SiD
2013SiD Legendární hráč Level 88 20.9.2020 15:55
*********** 1. add can sell ur weapons in computer ammu*nation . like autoeroticar ************** ***only : mg . rpg .flamethrowers . *
*********** 1. add can sell ur weapons in computer ammu*nation . like autoeroticar **************

***only : mg . rpg .flamethrowers .

▬King JugurTha: Men are wrong to complain about their condition, on the pretext that their life, so weak and so short, would be governed by Luck rather than by virtue.ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵏ
yeyo
yeyo Level 122 21.9.2020 17:40
Add some prize for events bcuz joining for 10k and you winning 13k is a joke
Add some prize for events bcuz joining for 10k and you winning 13k is a joke
MrGrimm
MrGrimm Level 62 22.9.2020 00:26
Make money making more easier in this game It took me 10 hours of non stop gaming time to collect a 500k and since everything is expensive as hell in this server And You cant do anything with a 500k And i know some people will tell me " ehhh just work" Hear me out on this Money is so goddamn hard in this server All the jobs are so boring to do and they're pretty long and after you complete them, you'll get a 4k-10k each run ( that if you didnt got killed by other players ) and you have to constantly do it over and over again I barely make a 50k in 1 hour because all the jobs are boring to do, they're boring as hell and you dont make that much money from them And since we have a high playerbase here, you cant find a property to make money from it, all of them are occupied People wake up at 6 o'clock morning just to buy those properties before anyone else, like they have nothing else to do in their lives And the playerbase is toxic here, people will straight up kill you and ruin your day if you just TRIED to work, its unacceptable People will start blocking you and prevent you from making money, i tried to do some ceo jobs but there's a ***hurted Orginization start blocking the main office in ls to prevent people from working So it took me 10 minutes just to escape from them and head to a safe place just to start a ceo work and after i did that, i only get a 35k Yeah a 35k and its not the ceo's fault, its the congress' fault, these toxic unexperienced *** have ruined the game They drop the payout, increase the taxes and force us to lose more money And all the jobs in this server are boring and you get low payment from them, they're not worth it Same as the missions, what happens to sweet's missions? They were profitable but they got extremely ruined You need to buff the payments in this game or remove the congress entirely This ain't fun
Make money making more easier in this game

It took me 10 hours of non stop gaming time to collect a 500k and since everything is expensive as hell in this server

And You cant do anything with a 500k

And i know some people will tell me " ehhh just work"

Hear me out on this

Money is so goddamn hard in this server

All the jobs are so boring to do and they're pretty long and after you complete them, you'll get a 4k-10k each run ( that if you didnt got killed by other players ) and you have to constantly do it over and over again

I barely make a 50k in 1 hour because all the jobs are boring to do, they're boring as hell and you dont make that much money from them

And since we have a high playerbase here, you cant find a property to make money from it, all of them are occupied

People wake up at 6 o'clock morning just to buy those properties before anyone else, like they have nothing else to do in their lives

And the playerbase is toxic here, people will straight up kill you and ruin your day if you just TRIED to work, its unacceptable

People will start blocking you and prevent you from making money, i tried to do some ceo jobs but there's a ***hurted Orginization start blocking the main office in ls to prevent people from working

So it took me 10 minutes just to escape from them and head to a safe place just to start a ceo work and after i did that, i only get a 35k

Yeah a 35k and its not the ceo's fault, its the congress' fault, these toxic unexperienced *** have ruined the game

They drop the payout, increase the taxes and force us to lose more money

And all the jobs in this server are boring and you get low payment from them, they're not worth it

Same as the missions, what happens to sweet's missions? They were profitable but they got extremely ruined

You need to buff the payments in this game or remove the congress entirely

This ain't fun
STRENGH, LOYALTY, INTEGRITY
Protein
Protein Don Level 105 22.9.2020 00:51
niCe please improve org update, like make it more complex and make an overhaul for organizations. They are now the biggest good side of this server and big capacity for upgrading it... Make more works, more org vehicles, more members from 30 to 40, add competitions, top org who won most weekly challenges ect... Looking from Org update, donations increased drastically example myself i gave fortune for org bonuses for my members and for managing it... while others greedy CEOs just think of profit... i share bonuses 200k per 10 works + 100% cut for a long time ago... Check my donations from Org update, also others Anyway, its a big place for improving and upgrading it to the max potential. TY.
niCe please improve org update, like make it more complex and make an overhaul for organizations.
They are now the biggest good side of this server and big capacity for upgrading it...

Make more works, more org vehicles, more members from 30 to 40, add competitions, top org who won most weekly challenges ect...

Looking from Org update, donations increased drastically example myself i gave fortune for org bonuses for my members and for managing it... while others greedy CEOs just think of profit... i share bonuses 200k per 10 works + 100% cut for a long time ago... Check my donations from Org update, also others
Anyway, its a big place for improving and upgrading it to the max potential.
TY.
Factor
Factor Level 77 22.9.2020 07:07
If possible, make a system that automatically forbids players with high packetloss to join minigames and events.
If possible, make a system that automatically forbids players with high packetloss to join minigames and events.
BirdWrzosek
BirdWrzosek Kriminálník Level 69 22.9.2020 07:14
Yes please, also make jobs payout high it's super low like someone said above it's very difficult to earn money here in this server. And buff organization payouts
If possible, make a system that automatically forbids players with high packetloss to join minigames and events
Yes please, also make jobs payout high it's super low like someone said above it's very difficult to earn money here in this server. And buff organization payouts
yoloz1
yoloz1 Level 8 23.9.2020 12:00
Would like to recommend, that you should really increase the amount of XP you get, as a beginner it's really hard to get to level 5, most of the features are unlocked on that level, so i would really appreciate if you make it so we get more XP. Sincerely Yoloz1
Would like to recommend, that you should really increase the amount of XP you get, as a beginner it's really hard to get to level 5, most of the features are unlocked on that level, so i would really appreciate if you make it so we get more XP.

Sincerely
Yoloz1
1... 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211... 2965