Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se
Veselé Velikonoce všem hráčům!

KomentářeComments to updates on SA-MP

1... 394 395 396 397 398... 564
M4D
M4D Pokročilý hráč Level 87 12.12.2018 06:50
The new npc mission was EPIC, we tested it together it was fun, looking forward for more awesome updates!! Thanks!
The new npc mission was EPIC, we tested it together it was fun, looking forward for more awesome updates!! Thanks!
kingz1
kingz1 Zločinec Level 63 12.12.2018 07:59
Cool stuff, great work.
[News]
- Added shooting NPCs to missions (now being tested on all servers)

[Enhancements]
- Added information about gang orders to /help

[Changes]
- Stamina will now improve faster while running, swimming or cycling on bikes
- Increased payout for completed police investigation
Cool stuff, great work.
RyderGrove
RyderGrove Zkušený hráč Level 39 12.12.2018 09:10
holy shit the AI accuracy is better than players own nerf that a bit.i was doing sweet mission and i had to kill ballas to me i though its ez but when i came to them they shoot like they using minigun and destroyed 75% of my car health
holy shit the AI accuracy is better than players own nerf that a bit.i was doing sweet mission and i had to kill ballas to me i though its ez but when i came to them they shoot like they using minigun and destroyed 75% of my car health
iHeb92
iHeb92 Don Level 97 12.12.2018 09:26
Amazing!! Thank you!
- Increased payout for completed police investigation
Amazing!! Thank you!
rZr1
rZr1 Pomocník Don Level 153 12.12.2018 09:28
Amazing Good Job niCe
“The NPCs are way too accurate, you can easily die in about 5 seconds, need to be nerfed as soon as possible.
Amazing
Good Job niCe
elon11
Vedran
Vedran Administrátor Epický hráč Level 203 12.12.2018 11:56
I like how NPCs are no more wooden and we need to shed blood to kill them and so complete a mission. Would be even better if they were able to move around tho.
I like how NPCs are no more wooden and we need to shed blood to kill them and so complete a mission. Would be even better if they were able to move around tho.
TransRights
TransRights Mistr Podvodů Level 70 12.12.2018 19:26
Had a lot of fun with the missions nice update
Had a lot of fun with the missions nice update
DonNiko
DonNiko Legendární hráč Level 82 13.12.2018 01:43
Now the missions are more fun and not as easy and boring as before. If they will add that. it would be great!
Now the missions are more fun and not as easy and boring as before.
i like how NPCs are no more wooden and we need to shed blood to kill them and so complete a mission. Would be even better if they were able to move around tho
If they will add that. it would be great!
Vedran
Vedran Administrátor Epický hráč Level 203 13.12.2018 16:22
I would add, automatically confiscate houses from permanently banned players. There is a case on server 2, whose player is now permanently banned. However, he's still an owner of 60 days house in Idlewood. Now we are stuck and cannot buy it, although he will not enter the server in the near future. There is also a case of inactive players who hardly enter a game at all, but to renew their luxury houses in Idlewood and Ganton. The recent example is FastHead, who entered the game in October just to renew his 2 houses in Idlewood. I counted up to 12 houses with this case, just in Idleewood and Ganton. They are more like a decoration than a house now ... would be great if anything can be done regarding this.
- You can't renew houses for more than 180 days
I would add, automatically confiscate houses from permanently banned players. There is a case on server 2, whose player is now permanently banned. However, he's still an owner of 60 days house in Idlewood. Now we are stuck and cannot buy it, although he will not enter the server in the near future.

There is also a case of inactive players who hardly enter a game at all, but to renew their luxury houses in Idlewood and Ganton. The recent example is FastHead, who entered the game in October just to renew his 2 houses in Idlewood. I counted up to 12 houses with this case, just in Idleewood and Ganton. They are more like a decoration than a house now ... would be great if anything can be done regarding this.
RyderGrove
RyderGrove Zkušený hráč Level 39 13.12.2018 20:12
just like the thread that vedran told but this time for some admins and moderator which arent active anymore
just like the thread that vedran told but this time for some admins and moderator which arent active anymore
1... 394 395 396 397 398... 564
Toto téma bylo zamknuto.