Posted niCe 2 years ago
Pool minigame was on our server as first among all SA-MP servers. When it was added in 2009, even SA-MP developer Kalcor came to try it out on our server!
However, since then it wasn't updated and because this was one of the larger updates on our server, that made our server known among players, I have decided to remake this minigame completely, as it deserves some update! I have been working on this update last few days and in the end this minigame should bring more fun and should be less affected by lags. What news can you expect?
- Pool will now have classic rules, it will be for two players and each player will play either solid or stripe balls
- It has now enhanced physical model of reflections based on vector reflections, therefore it now has physics as a real pool. Thanks to that, it can't happen, that some balls bug inside each other anymore!
- When you play foul, you will be able to place white ball anywhere on the table, like in classic pool
- Other players will have 30 seconds before start to join the minigame, when nobody joins, you can play alone a training game
- Multiple minor enhancements, such as when all balls stop, it will show a result, whether you played a foul or whether you pocketed some balls
New pool minigame will be added on server tomorrow! Together with that, we'll also make a pool contest, where you will be able to win a great prizes, thus you have a lot to look forward to!