Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Shade

1 2 3
kushfiend
kushfiend Level 16 02/05/2013 02:57 AM
No kidding.
Really? So you as a staff of the server just assume that people like that shit? getting chased around LS and having to wait in their house cus the admin is camping outside of your house ready to kill you as soon as you step out?

No kidding.
Szyszka
Szyszka Gamer Level 153 02/05/2013 03:01 AM
There is made command /leave to leave your gang for some reason, you should know that and use it, if you dont enjoy your gang, becouse of another enemy gangster might try or even kill you. As gangmember any player have right to kill anygangmember, and there is is rule saying stalking isnt allowed, but when player follow you all time when he and you are both in gangs, it's not stalking. About killing when you werent in gang, If join gang and try to leave it in middle of fight or hiding in houses, then might i can ask, where is a point of joining a gang if you can stand defeat? You didint provide us any prove showing, that Shade did stalk you. also THC told Shade to leave gang, so i dont understand why he told to do that, when he himself were able to /leave gang? About Shade fault, well he refused when i asked him to leave you guys after getting reported, but as i remember both sides of conflict still were in gangs. At this point i would like to ask both sides to stop posting, until you have any usefull information here or another admin will answer to this report.
There is made command /leave to leave your gang for some reason, you should know that and use it, if you dont enjoy your gang, becouse of another enemy gangster might try or even kill you. As gangmember any player have right to kill anygangmember, and there is is rule saying stalking isnt allowed, but when player follow you all time when he and you are both in gangs, it's not stalking.
About killing when you werent in gang, If join gang and try to leave it in middle of fight or hiding in houses, then might i can ask, where is a point of joining a gang if you can stand defeat? You didint provide us any prove showing, that Shade did stalk you. also THC told Shade to leave gang, so i dont understand why he told to do that, when he himself were able to /leave gang?
About Shade fault, well he refused when i asked him to leave you guys after getting reported, but as i remember both sides of conflict still were in gangs.
At this point i would like to ask both sides to stop posting, until you have any usefull information here or another admin will answer to this report.
Stealth
Stealth Level 104 02/05/2013 03:02 AM
Hi, from as far as I've read Shade did nothing wrong. The whole essence of being in a gang is the availability of DM against any other gangster wherever he/she is. So excessive dm does not exist in this system. In my opinion, in a (gang)war there are no rules of engagement, so camping/stalking is allowed too, wars and deathmatches are won dirty you know... Your second point was the quitting to avoid death. I think this should indeed be condemned by a higher admin, the staffmembers should show us the right example of playing so I strongly reject this behaviour. Concluding, the only error was the quitting to avoid death, which isn't worth an entire thread to me. You would have a point if someone was killing you when you were not in a gang.
Hi, from as far as I've read Shade did nothing wrong. The whole essence of being in a gang is the availability of DM against any other gangster wherever he/she is. So excessive dm does not exist in this system. In my opinion, in a (gang)war there are no rules of engagement, so camping/stalking is allowed too, wars and deathmatches are won dirty you know...
Your second point was the quitting to avoid death. I think this should indeed be condemned by a higher admin, the staffmembers should show us the right example of playing so I strongly reject this behaviour.

Concluding, the only error was the quitting to avoid death, which isn't worth an entire thread to me. You would have a point if someone was killing you when you were not in a gang.
Ghost13
Ghost13 Banger Level 12 02/05/2013 03:05 AM
Alright that all sounds about right and fair. Thanks for your input. You too Szyszka.
Hi, from as far as I've read Shade did nothing wrong. The whole essence of being in a gang is the availability of DM against any other gangster wherever he/she is. So excessive dm does not exist in this system. In my opinion, in a (gang)war there are no rules of engagement, so camping/stalking is allowed too, wars and deathmatches are won dirty you know... Your second point was the quitting to avoid death. I think this should indeed be condemned by a higher admin, the staffmembers should show us the right example of playing so I strongly reject this behaviour.
Alright that all sounds about right and fair. Thanks for your input. You too Szyszka.
kushfiend
kushfiend Level 16 02/05/2013 03:06 AM
Szyszka, as stated before, he was camping outside Ghost's house for nearly an hour even after we both had left the gang... Also when I told Shade to /leavegang, me and another player had just killed him at which point he said "what the hell is your problem?" I told him if it was upsetting him he could /leavegang.
Szyszka, as stated before, he was camping outside Ghost's house for nearly an hour even after we both had left the gang...

Also when I told Shade to /leavegang, me and another player had just killed him at which point he said "what the hell is your problem?" I told him if it was upsetting him he could /leavegang.
kushfiend
kushfiend Level 16 02/05/2013 03:10 AM
Again, he was camping outside Ghost's house attempting to kill him even after he'd left gang.
You would have a point if someone was killing you when you were not in a gang.
Again, he was camping outside Ghost's house attempting to kill him even after he'd left gang.
Szyszka
Szyszka Gamer Level 153 02/05/2013 03:27 AM
He might stay here or even not. Without proof like screenshot or video we cant resolve this issue. Since posts with same sentences start to apear at this thread, it's will be locked, until administrator will unlock it and resolve case.
You didint provide us any prove showing, that Shade did stalk you
He might stay here or even not. Without proof like screenshot or video we cant resolve this issue.
Since posts with same sentences start to apear at this thread, it's will be locked, until administrator will unlock it and resolve case.
WestsideOutlaw187
WestsideOutlaw187 Outlaw Level 79 02/05/2013 04:14 AM
Gangs always chase other gang members on the server, no matter who it is. If you didn't like being killed by Shade, you could've used /leave to get out of the gang, and this whole conflict could've been resolved. As for him ''stalking'' you guys when you leave the gang, you should always take a screenshot, or video of it, otherwise we can't exactly have any proof against him doing so. So, that part of it can't be resolved. Lastly, like Stealth said, there really isn't a certain extent to DM when you're in a gang. I'd have to agree on the quitting to avoid death thing. As Moderator, he shouldn't /q to avoid death, even though he will spawn back dead anyway. So, i'm going to ask if you could please wait for niCe's reply on what he thinks of this. Thanks.
Gangs always chase other gang members on the server, no matter who it is. If you didn't like being killed by Shade, you could've used /leave to get out of the gang, and this whole conflict could've been resolved. As for him ''stalking'' you guys when you leave the gang, you should always take a screenshot, or video of it, otherwise we can't exactly have any proof against him doing so. So, that part of it can't be resolved. Lastly, like Stealth said, there really isn't a certain extent to DM when you're in a gang. I'd have to agree on the quitting to avoid death thing. As Moderator, he shouldn't /q to avoid death, even though he will spawn back dead anyway. So, i'm going to ask if you could please wait for niCe's reply on what he thinks of this. Thanks.
[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/5271ca294e9ce61353c0cf0f298a3007.png[/IMG]

LongLiveHussle
Ghost13
Ghost13 Banger Level 12 02/05/2013 05:49 PM
I think we are ok here, thanks Westside!
I think we are ok here, thanks Westside!
1 2 3
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.