Good luck everyone!!
404SyazwanNotFound
404SyazwanNotFound
Gamer
Level 206
29/04/2016 07:14 PM
Good Luck Guys :D
Good Luck Guys :D
♛ Boss , Sir , EK , EpK , sKs , pK , PB , LSPD , LVPD , END , LSV , LVA , DNB SFR , TrD , BKR , MF , UrD , uRn , MLS , GSF , OG , RDX , tMh , ApK , GSI , Dr Don , KE , BS1 , Eazy , Rekt , Y0L0 , WEED , GodMadeBlood , Dealer , ReapeR , Naughty , Compton , Tranquillaz , OutlawZ , NwS , NbK , TRA , WTLS THC , YrN , PnA , FYB , iG , TLB , IF , RsK , Fu2 , PK , MG , High , RsM , upG ♛
Hillbilly
Hillbilly
Legendary player
Level 82
30/04/2016 02:38 AM
Alright, Thank you everyone for participating in the giveaway and Congratulations to all the winners!!! I'm really sorry if the most of you guys did not win anything. Now i know goodbye and hello threads ain't allowed but feel free to delete this one anyways, but i'd just like to say, thank you niCe for creating these servers they are damn great, i have enjoyed playing on them. I have made quite a few great friends over the years playing here.To whoever i have ever done wrong to, i'm sorry for whatever i have done to you.So yeah that's it. I wish you guys the best and i hope your dreams and wishes come true.Goodbye :D Have a good one guys! Salud! Hillbilly
Alright, Thank you everyone for participating in the giveaway and Congratulations to all the winners!!!
I'm really sorry if the most of you guys did not win anything.

Now i know goodbye and hello threads ain't allowed but feel free to delete this one anyways, but i'd just like to say, thank you niCe for creating these servers they are damn great, i have enjoyed playing on them. I have made quite a few great friends over the years playing here.To whoever i have ever done wrong to, i'm sorry for whatever i have done to you.So yeah that's it.

I wish you guys the best and i hope your dreams and wishes come true.Goodbye :D

Have a good one guys! Salud!

Hillbilly
D3M0N
D3M0N
Level 54
30/04/2016 06:17 AM
winners list Game money-many random players (also hillbilly used to add usds for 1$) 20,000 Marijuana-spy (event- moving platform) 15,000 Cocaine-shwarz (event-parkout) 600 Molotoves-(i dont know pls update me if anyone know) 400 Proximity Mines-dazzy (event- i dont remember) 500 Rocket Launchers-(idk pls update me) 2000 Minigun-ariana and the 2 ft nrg was a give away(winners choice spec) 1st nrg-i dont know pls update me if anyone know) 2nd nrg-MinaToo (both events was dm-and nearly 70 players were there) and 1 ft red lspd was also a give away(event-hunger game on foot in desert) winner-max_ and 1 ft fbi rancher spec 226 which is the most costliest car in samp winner-angelo apart from this there were 6m hits,but this was not by hillbilly and hillbilly made a hits of 2m on himself and more on hoodie (the info above may be wrong please correct me,and sorry for the bad english) congratulations for all the winners, and hillbilly i wish u a happy and successful life (sfbe) thankyou
winners list

Game money-many random players (also hillbilly used to add usds for 1$)

20,000 Marijuana-spy (event- moving platform)

15,000 Cocaine-shwarz (event-parkout)

600 Molotoves-(i dont know pls update me if anyone know)

400 Proximity Mines-dazzy (event- i dont remember)

500 Rocket Launchers-(idk pls update me)

2000 Minigun-ariana

and the 2 ft nrg was a give away(winners choice spec)

1st nrg-i dont know pls update me if anyone know)

2nd nrg-MinaToo (both events was dm-and nearly 70 players were there)

and 1 ft red lspd was also a give away(event-hunger game on foot in desert)
winner-max_

and 1 ft fbi rancher spec 226 which is the most costliest car in samp
winner-angelo

apart from this there were 6m hits,but this was not by hillbilly
and hillbilly made a hits of 2m on himself and more on hoodie

(the info above may be wrong please correct me,and sorry for the bad english)

congratulations for all the winners,
and hillbilly i wish u a happy and successful life
(sfbe)
thankyou
NOOB PLAYER share your 2016 moments on OFFTOPIC forum thread-https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/31714/?#post-307803
Angelo
Angelo
Level 140
30/04/2016 07:53 AM
Well, Spy won 20 grams of marijuana on DM event :D It's Mex_ not Max_ Furious won the first NRG I think sMeX won the 500 rpg(ask him)
Well, Spy won 20 grams of marijuana on DM event :D

It's Mex_ not Max_

Furious won the first NRG

I think sMeX won the 500 rpg(ask him)
D3M0N
D3M0N
Level 54
30/04/2016 08:53 AM
oh thanks sorry for wrong info
oh thanks
sorry for wrong info
NOOB PLAYER share your 2016 moments on OFFTOPIC forum thread-https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/31714/?#post-307803
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

ban appeal
11 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
1 hour ago
Unban
1 hour ago
More