Login

Close

--- Player reports ---

YouNique
YouNique
Businessman
Level 65
22/08/2019 09:56 AM
You should have read the rules first it's your own mistake to lend someone money because you thought you would get 3.7m well it was never gonna happen because he didn't had 3.7m anyway you just needed to use common sense //Edit: Next time use create a new thread.
/admins noobshot scammed me and said his house expired and his money was in safe he said i can screenshit him n if i shiw admin he will be banned so i recorded he told me he will give me 3.5mil if i give him 820k for house i did it and he asked for 3.7 mil for a shittun trying to scam me again so i told him give it back or i report he didnt so here i am i also havevl video if u need it and now hes on rn in lotto with my money
You should have read the rules first it's your own mistake to lend someone money because you thought you would get 3.7m well it was never gonna happen because he didn't had 3.7m anyway you just needed to use common sense

//Edit: Next time use create a new thread.
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.
Grimz
Grimz
Epic player
Level 101
22/08/2019 10:06 PM
xInFerNaL
xInFerNaL
Experienced player
Level 52
23/08/2019 09:16 AM
Jom17
Jom17
Outlaw
Level 32
24/08/2019 04:49 AM
Wizmo
Wizmo
Nobody Special
Level 20
24/08/2019 06:50 PM
Titan28
Titan28
Godfather
Level 102
24/08/2019 09:18 PM
RomanianBadass
RomanianBadass
Trickster
Level 48
25/08/2019 09:48 PM
GeorgeFyne
GeorgeFyne
Level 5
27/08/2019 12:32 AM
Parker muted me for no reason and harrasing me i recorded he’s constantly bothering me and for a admin it shouldn’t be allowed he also got mad cause i arrested him and i reported him also and he accepted my report i made fun of arresting him once because he killed me when i was a new player this behavior shouldnt be acceptable for a admin in no way if you need the video pls ask n i will give link he kicked me out of cop so he can follow and kill me he’s following me everywhere i go i will not play this game if im bothered from a admin like this if he know I reported him why would he accept it then find any reason to mute me after please have this deal with im muted for a hour because hes mad i arrested him and someone also asked him why he’s acting like that behavior is unacceptable for a admin this isn’t my first problem with him but i hope its my last
Parker muted me for no reason and harrasing me i recorded he’s constantly bothering me and for a admin it shouldn’t be allowed he also got mad cause i arrested him and i reported him also and he accepted my report i made fun of arresting him once because he killed me when i was a new player this behavior shouldnt be acceptable for a admin in no way if you need the video pls ask n i will give link he kicked me out of cop so he can follow and kill me he’s following me everywhere i go i will not play this game if im bothered from a admin like this if he know I reported him why would he accept it then find any reason to mute me after please have this deal with im muted for a hour because hes mad i arrested him and someone also asked him why he’s acting like that behavior is unacceptable for a admin this isn’t my first problem with him but i hope its my last
Grimz
Grimz
Epic player
Level 101
27/08/2019 12:40 AM
Hello please follow the First post in this thread and use the correct format please.
Hello please follow the First post in this thread and use the correct format please.
YouNique
YouNique
Businessman
Level 65
27/08/2019 02:59 AM
Hello first of all server 3 is an deatmatch server so if you dont like to get killed for no reason then join server 2 or server 4 where no one will kill you unless your in gang or target of assassination, and about getting kicked from cops yes he has the right to kick anyone who got under 5k skills and he have earned his 5k skills to be able to kick someone also he have to pay for everytime kicking someone, and about mute can you tell us why you got muted and how is it unfair because if you broke a rule then dont bother adding another post as this would be useless, unless if you want to continue arguing
Hello first of all server 3 is an deatmatch server so if you dont like to get killed for no reason then join server 2 or server 4 where no one will kill you unless your in gang or target of assassination, and about getting kicked from cops yes he has the right to kick anyone who got under 5k skills and he have earned his 5k skills to be able to kick someone also he have to pay for everytime kicking someone, and about mute can you tell us why you got muted and how is it unfair because if you broke a rule then dont bother adding another post as this would be useless, unless if you want to continue arguing
Read the Server guide to make your life eaiser.

New post

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Refund 500k
2 minutes ago
--- Bug reports ---
5 hours ago
More