Happy Easter to all players!

Feedback on our staff

1 2 3 4
Stole77
Stole77 Epic player Level 148 21/07/2017 12:36 AM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Swagalicious
Swagalicious Advanced player Level 65 21/07/2017 08:14 PM
U want feedback see this https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/34750/#post-337716
U want feedback see this
https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/34750/#post-337716
Sepoleone
Sepoleone Lead Administrator Godfather Level 149 24/01/2018 06:08 PM
Bump.
Bump.
Facebook
Facebook Level 118 24/01/2018 06:20 PM
Staff should not act so triggered when people are telling them that they might be mistaken, or they did something wrong. Because, as I can see the problem now, although I could be wrong, I see that nowadays, it is forbidden to say that admins do something wrong, being punished for that even harsher than these harmful hackers from the servers. Also, I suggest an improvement at the section customer service, and let us express our opinions as they are, although you might not agree with it, or the truth told might hurt you.
Staff should not act so triggered when people are telling them that they might be mistaken, or they did something wrong. Because, as I can see the problem now, although I could be wrong, I see that nowadays, it is forbidden to say that admins do something wrong, being punished for that even harsher than these harmful hackers from the servers.

Also, I suggest an improvement at the section customer service, and let us express our opinions as they are, although you might not agree with it, or the truth told might hurt you.
HiRoYaL
HiRoYaL Level 61 24/01/2018 07:50 PM
This thread is a great example of whats making our community more connected and it's a great source where people get to say what needs to be said without getting ignored or censored. I will be discussing 3 main points: First of, Communication between a player and a staff member I feel that the connection between some staff members with certain players is weak most of the time since staff members tend to be formal most of the time. There is nothing wrong with that but staff members must be flexible so players feel as if they are talking to a friend and not a strict staff member. I know staff must be strict to enforce rules and such but if they ignore players, players will start to grow hatred towards that staff member which then results in the player disrespecting the staff and that makes nobody happy. Also a thing I noticed lately is that once a helper gets promoted he forgets the "helping" part of his job. I know moderators and admins have logs and reports to look after but helping a new player from time to time shows that your still alive and you are putting effort into what you do. then, Punishment towards bug abusers/abusers in general Until recently, bug abusers were treated lightly and some of the abusers wh were punished or warned still go back to abusing. I understand that it's not as easy to catch someone abusing unless you spectate them for a while and that does take time of other reports but sometimes it gets frustrating for the player when someone repeatedly abuses and when nothing is done about it the player thinks "Oh well this guy isn't getting punished, I'll just abuse like he does" and the cycle goes on. I know it sounds ridiculous but trust me it does happen. finally, Ingame chat Everyone can agree that chat is toxic most of the time but racism usually slips by. Again I am completely aware that staff members can't spot everything but sometimes racist statements are completely ignored. The problem with racism is that most of the time it offends more the one person and sometimes can make people feel uncomfortable. In the times where a racist gets a punishment its usually a mute for a short period of time, but some admins make it a harsh punishment which is great since the player won't repeat the slur. In conclusion, our community in the servers have improved drastically which is great. Formus are getting solved much faster and server updates are getting better and better. After all, we are imperfect and we tend to leave small details missing and this thread is a great idea since players can point out the small details and staff members can grasp ideas on how to fix them and make our already great environment even better.
This thread is a great example of whats making our community more connected and it's a great source where people get to say what needs to be said without getting ignored or censored.

I will be discussing 3 main points:

First of,

Communication between a player and a staff member

I feel that the connection between some staff members with certain players is weak most of the time since staff members tend to be formal most of the time. There is nothing wrong with that but staff members must be flexible so players feel as if they are talking to a friend and not a strict staff member. I know staff must be strict to enforce rules and such but if they ignore players, players will start to grow hatred towards that staff member which then results in the player disrespecting the staff and that makes nobody happy.

Also a thing I noticed lately is that once a helper gets promoted he forgets the "helping" part of his job. I know moderators and admins have logs and reports to look after but helping a new player from time to time shows that your still alive and you are putting effort into what you do.

then,

Punishment towards bug abusers/abusers in general

Until recently, bug abusers were treated lightly and some of the abusers wh were punished or warned still go back to abusing. I understand that it's not as easy to catch someone abusing unless you spectate them for a while and that does take time of other reports but sometimes it gets frustrating for the player when someone repeatedly abuses and when nothing is done about it the player thinks "Oh well this guy isn't getting punished, I'll just abuse like he does" and the cycle goes on. I know it sounds ridiculous but trust me it does happen.

finally,

Ingame chat

Everyone can agree that chat is toxic most of the time but racism usually slips by. Again I am completely aware that staff members can't spot everything but sometimes racist statements are completely ignored. The problem with racism is that most of the time it offends more the one person and sometimes can make people feel uncomfortable. In the times where a racist gets a punishment its usually a mute for a short period of time, but some admins make it a harsh punishment which is great since the player won't repeat the slur.

In conclusion, our community in the servers have improved drastically which is great. Formus are getting solved much faster and server updates are getting better and better. After all, we are imperfect and we tend to leave small details missing and this thread is a great idea since players can point out the small details and staff members can grasp ideas on how to fix them and make our already great environment even better.
Lunatics
Lunatics Legendary player Level 88 24/01/2018 08:42 PM
Feedback? Sure. Every admin on this server doing his job and he is doing it very good, every admin is trying his hardest. Admins are making custom events for our players. Theres only one problem and it should be added to the rules, Harassment. Theres so many people on this server raging and saying that they will “ Rape “ them. Admins should do about it and not only mute them for 10-20 minutes for INSULTING, they should make the people doing that learn from their faults, make your players safe and do your job by stopping those toxic players from doing this. People should stop doing this and it’s not a joke, I have seen so many people doing it EVEN when theres admins online and nothing happend, thanks for reading and stop this immediately if you want to save your server from people who insult the guy who killed them with Minigun or RPG, save your server and STOP this shit right now. I see you ReapeR members.
Feedback? Sure.

Every admin on this server doing his job and he is doing it very good, every admin is trying his hardest. Admins are making custom events for our players. Theres only one problem and it should be added to the rules, Harassment. Theres so many people on this server raging and saying that they will “ Rape “ them. Admins should do about it and not only mute them for 10-20 minutes for INSULTING, they should make the people doing that learn from their faults, make your players safe and do your job by stopping those toxic players from doing this.

People should stop doing this and it’s not a joke, I have seen so many people doing it EVEN when theres admins online and nothing happend, thanks for reading and stop this immediately if you want to save your server from people who insult the guy who killed them with Minigun or RPG, save your server and STOP this shit right now.

I see you ReapeR members.
Pisssou
Pisssou Level 115 24/01/2018 11:30 PM
We need to have more active admins at night, i suggest less helpers (promote some of the good boi helpers because nowadays whenever someone asks something on the main chat it gets flooded by 6-8 of the same sentence especially when it's afternoon time) and more admins! ..And also exactly what ForgottenSatanist said: some admins need to take a chill pill and be abit more friendly with us common folk!
We need to have more active admins at night, i suggest less helpers (promote some of the good boi helpers because nowadays whenever someone asks something on the main chat it gets flooded by 6-8 of the same sentence especially when it's afternoon time) and more admins!

..And also exactly what ForgottenSatanist said:
Staff should not act so triggered when people are telling them that they might be mistaken, or they did something wrong. Because, as I can see the problem now, although I could be wrong, I see that nowadays, it is forbidden to say that admins do something wrong, being punished for that even harsher than these harmful hackers from the servers.
some admins need to take a chill pill and be abit more friendly with us common folk!
Floyd619
Floyd619 Legendary player Level 51 25/01/2018 07:35 AM
admins and helpers /pmoff and never replies us when ever we stunk they never help us only some helpers respond to help people on mainchat rest enjoy there life.
admins and helpers /pmoff and never replies us when ever we stunk they never help us only some helpers respond to help people on mainchat rest enjoy there life.
Mano
Mano Level 183 25/01/2018 05:23 PM
HiRoYaL's response is concise and it's to the point. As for the other ones, I have noticed a trend where people would comment negatively mainly because they dislike what a single mod/admin does rather than looking at the Admin Team as a whole. Please, if you only comment because you hate a staff member, just don't. The reason I say this is because we're looking for responses that evaluate the team and not a single individual, you can make a separate thread for those. PS: Yes, I did remove all the posts which had nothing to do with the topic, please don't argue here, you can do that in PM.
HiRoYaL's response is concise and it's to the point. As for the other ones, I have noticed a trend where people would comment negatively mainly because they dislike what a single mod/admin does rather than looking at the Admin Team as a whole. Please, if you only comment because you hate a staff member, just don't. The reason I say this is because we're looking for responses that evaluate the team and not a single individual, you can make a separate thread for those.

PS: Yes, I did remove all the posts which had nothing to do with the topic, please don't argue here, you can do that in PM.
Angelo
Angelo Upstanding Citizen Level 171 27/01/2018 10:44 PM
Admins shouldn't stray off the main point of the threads and try to show how "savage" they are or try to criticize the players instead of actually looking into the main point and try to solve it. For example a player who is asking why he is banned, he doesn't need to be made fun of or criticized, I think he should just get his answer directly in a professional way without feeling humiliated.
Admins shouldn't stray off the main point of the threads and try to show how "savage" they are or try to criticize the players instead of actually looking into the main point and try to solve it.
For example a player who is asking why he is banned, he doesn't need to be made fun of or criticized, I think he should just get his answer directly in a professional way without feeling humiliated.

This text is displayed only for administrators
1 2 3 4
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.