Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Explaining my situation with unrightfull ban.

KiflicaX
KiflicaX Talkative Level 57 05/10/2017 09:09 PM
Well of course i will rant when someone calls me cheater when i know for sure i didnt used any cheats.You can call me anything you want,you can call me racist,sexist,asshole but i wont let anyone call me cheater.I hate cheaters since they ruin experience for everyone on the server and i know what a pain in the ass job it is to ban them(had few servers on my own and was administrator on COD4,uturned,minecraft servers).But acusing me of cheating when im a legit player is a joke, i would not risk my 100$ dolars of donation to the server just for some shitty ass cheats to ruin it,its like throwing my money away for nothing.There are no cheats which speeds up a game time in multiplayer (i serched google today) and i dont think it is possible for me to to that,i really want to see anticheat logs for that cheat you said i used.On my screen everything is legit 100% but not everything is functional,i am using Wifi which is conected to 2 other routhers in this building, i am conneting to that wifi over my phone and i share that connection over my cable to laptop and i get over 65% of packet loss,and then i get a low fps too. I dont know what to say other than that i am not a cheater,if i i get cheater on my friend list i unfriend him,check my steam profile for vac bans and other shit im a clean and friendly player(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196551375/), I DO NOT LIKE CHEATERS and i do not use any cheats,please go look over server logs for me on date 10.07.2017. till this day and you will the same thing in logs as you saw in these past days, you will see jobs completing faster on timing but it is not completing faster,its just slow connection full of packet loss which causes some delays in data transfer between client and server.Most of the times i have to restart the game because server doesnt send me back the data that i droped the water on fire and that i completed the job which is annoying. I want to keep my Nickname clear of any cheating acusations and i want you to check the logs for what i asked,i do not want to annoy you or anything because i know that when you have servers you are busy but please check the logs as i am not a cheater,if i was i wouldnt be persistent for clearing my name of any cheating acusations. note// Also every "Legendary player" who want to send me message like "Cry more" please dont,i do not deserve this ban and i know im not a cheater,im a clean player. i already know about my previous post,ik he tested but the thing he said about speeding up the game a bit is totaly impossible to do,there are no cheats for that and it can only be explained by the packet loss in my wifi connection,most of the time when i play i do not recive the data correctly and it gets to me maybe 30 seconds later or more and it may seem in logs that i use some kind of "time speeding" cheat or me using you know godmode or something(thats why i dont join the gangs and avoid the fights bec as soon as i shoot 50 or more bullets my connection freezes and i get killed very easly or joining events or races or tdm because i get kicked for speed cheat or godmode or other crap)I really want to see that original anticheat logs so i can clear up the sitation.
Well of course i will rant when someone calls me cheater when i know for sure i didnt used any cheats.You can call me anything you want,you can call me racist,sexist,asshole but i wont let anyone call me cheater.I hate cheaters since they ruin experience for everyone on the server and i know what a pain in the ass job it is to ban them(had few servers on my own and was administrator on COD4,uturned,minecraft servers).But acusing me of cheating when im a legit player is a joke, i would not risk my 100$ dolars of donation to the server just for some shitty ass cheats to ruin it,its like throwing my money away for nothing.
You have been obviously using some hacks to speed up the game a bit and you were caught rightfully.
There are no cheats which speeds up a game time in multiplayer (i serched google today) and i dont think it is possible for me to to that,i really want to see anticheat logs for that cheat you said i used.On my screen everything is legit 100% but not everything is functional,i am using Wifi which is conected to 2 other routhers in this building, i am conneting to that wifi over my phone and i share that connection over my cable to laptop and i get over 65% of packet loss,and then i get a low fps too. I dont know what to say other than that i am not a cheater,if i i get cheater on my friend list i unfriend him,check my steam profile for vac bans and other shit im a clean and friendly player(steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196551375/), I DO NOT LIKE CHEATERS and i do not use any cheats,please go look over server logs for me on date 10.07.2017. till this day and you will the same thing in logs as you saw in these past days, you will see jobs completing faster on timing but it is not completing faster,its just slow connection full of packet loss which causes some delays in data transfer between client and server.Most of the times i have to restart the game because server doesnt send me back the data that i droped the water on fire and that i completed the job which is annoying. I want to keep my Nickname clear of any cheating acusations and i want you to check the logs for what i asked,i do not want to annoy you or anything because i know that when you have servers you are busy but please check the logs as i am not a cheater,if i was i wouldnt be persistent for clearing my name of any cheating acusations.

note// Also every "Legendary player" who want to send me message like "Cry more" please dont,i do not deserve this ban and i know im not a cheater,im a clean player.

I don't understand why are you creating another thread since you got an answer right here not 8 hours ago. Nice has explained to you why you were punished and that he personally tested the firecopter job while having 20 FPS. Creating multiple threads will lead to a punishment so please stop spamming on forums since you already got an answer by the highest-ranked administrator in these servers.
i already know about my previous post,ik he tested but the thing he said about speeding up the game a bit is totaly impossible to do,there are no cheats for that and it can only be explained by the packet loss in my wifi connection,most of the time when i play i do not recive the data correctly and it gets to me maybe 30 seconds later or more and it may seem in logs that i use some kind of "time speeding" cheat or me using you know godmode or something(thats why i dont join the gangs and avoid the fights bec as soon as i shoot 50 or more bullets my connection freezes and i get killed very easly or joining events or races or tdm because i get kicked for speed cheat or godmode or other crap)I really want to see that original anticheat logs so i can clear up the sitation.
Ntinos
Ntinos Wise one Level 95 05/10/2017 09:18 PM
I don't understand why are you creating another thread since you got an answer right here not 8 hours ago. Nice has explained to you why you were punished and that he personally tested the firecopter job while having 20 FPS. Creating multiple threads will lead to a punishment so please stop spamming on forums since you already got an answer by the highest-ranked administrator in these servers.
Archos
Archos Level 123 05/10/2017 09:35 PM
Hello KiflicaX. So apparently the first time you talked about your low FPS, this time it's your connection which kind of got me confused. Your explanations sound very trusted but how far are they from truth is yet to be discovered...... One thing you should learn if you get unbanned or your ban expires. There is ultimately always... and only.. ONE TRUTH here on our servers. If you get a strict answer on your thread. THAT IS THE TRUTH YOUR Truth is no way close to be the TRUTH. So please, take this as a lesson and dont try to make any more threads as they will only lead to more punishments.
Hello KiflicaX.
So apparently the first time you talked about your low FPS, this time it's your connection which kind of got me confused.
Your explanations sound very trusted but how far are they from truth is yet to be discovered......
One thing you should learn if you get unbanned or your ban expires.
There is ultimately always... and only.. ONE TRUTH here on our servers.
If you get a strict answer on your thread. THAT IS THE TRUTH
YOUR Truth is no way close to be the TRUTH.
So please, take this as a lesson and dont try to make any more threads as they will only lead to more punishments.
KiflicaX
KiflicaX Talkative Level 57 05/10/2017 09:46 PM
Well Archos,yes the first time i thought he meant how fast am i able to complete job because sometimes i get checkpoint really close to each other and it takes me maybe 10 seconds to get to other one,but what he said in his last post on my previous thread about speeding up a game i realized he maybe got confused about logs saying that i completed 3 or more jobs in less then 1 second which causes my bad connection and packet loss. When im home i do not get kicks and connection problems but im in hostel where 3 people use the wifi and im playing samp on it.I need to recconect a lot of times during my gameplay bec of that wifi, you can ask Helper Minds about my reloging to the server,he can confirm me reloging a lot of times over maybe 2 minutes. I dont care if im Permabaned or baned but i do not want to be called cheater when i know i am not a cheater nor i use some kind of cheates,i do not like cheaters and i do not like to be associated with them.
Hello KiflicaX. So apparently the first time you talked about your low FPS, this time it's your connection which kind of got me confused. Your explanations sound very trusted but how far are they from truth is yet to be discovered...... One thing you should learn if you get unbanned or your ban expires. There is ultimately always... and only.. ONE TRUTH here on our servers. If you get a strict answer on your thread. THAT IS THE TRUTH YOUR Truth is no way close to be the TRUTH. So please, take this as a lesson and dont try to make any more threads as they will only lead to more punishments.
Well Archos,yes the first time i thought he meant how fast am i able to complete job because sometimes i get checkpoint really close to each other and it takes me maybe 10 seconds to get to other one,but what he said in his last post on my previous thread about speeding up a game i realized he maybe got confused about logs saying that i completed 3 or more jobs in less then 1 second which causes my bad connection and packet loss. When im home i do not get kicks and connection problems but im in hostel where 3 people use the wifi and im playing samp on it.I need to recconect a lot of times during my gameplay bec of that wifi, you can ask Helper Minds about my reloging to the server,he can confirm me reloging a lot of times over maybe 2 minutes. I dont care if im Permabaned or baned but i do not want to be called cheater when i know i am not a cheater nor i use some kind of cheates,i do not like cheaters and i do not like to be associated with them.
Stealth
Stealth Level 104 05/10/2017 11:36 PM
Well.. the story sounds a bit strange, but the player does not appear to have any recent bans on his name, so the staff should at least take his explanation seriously I think. Maybe the logs about him earning the money too fast can be posted?
Well.. the story sounds a bit strange, but the player does not appear to have any recent bans on his name, so the staff should at least take his explanation seriously I think.

Maybe the logs about him earning the money too fast can be posted?
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 06/10/2017 12:33 AM
It has been explained, that it is not possible to earn money that fast. Noone else has been reported by anticheat for earning money suspiciously quickly in firecopter job in last 30 days on all three servers. I also tested it personally to verify, what is average earning time in that job, yet you still managed to earn money several times around 35% times faster by average. Sometimes checkpoints are very close, that's right, but I'm they are not 20 seconds from each other 10 times in a row. So please leave these excuses. It's not possible to detect this cheat to speed up the game directly, but indirectly with this method, it's actually very precise to catch cheaters, who thought they are smart and who believed they can't be caught. Well, too bad for you, that you were that greedy and got caught several times, together with few other cheaters who abused it to grind money in other jobs too. We have been testing this new detection for last 30 days, until this is properly tested and can go into direct action on all servers. We are sorry that we didn't inform you in advance to stop using your cheats and banned your retroactively for using them instead. Creating more threads will lead to ban on web and deletion of your game account.
It has been explained, that it is not possible to earn money that fast. Noone else has been reported by anticheat for earning money suspiciously quickly in firecopter job in last 30 days on all three servers. I also tested it personally to verify, what is average earning time in that job, yet you still managed to earn money several times around 35% times faster by average. Sometimes checkpoints are very close, that's right, but I'm they are not 20 seconds from each other 10 times in a row. So please leave these excuses.

It's not possible to detect this cheat to speed up the game directly, but indirectly with this method, it's actually very precise to catch cheaters, who thought they are smart and who believed they can't be caught. Well, too bad for you, that you were that greedy and got caught several times, together with few other cheaters who abused it to grind money in other jobs too. We have been testing this new detection for last 30 days, until this is properly tested and can go into direct action on all servers.

We are sorry that we didn't inform you in advance to stop using your cheats and banned your retroactively for using them instead. Creating more threads will lead to ban on web and deletion of your game account.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.