Happy Easter to all players!

Poker problem..

1 2
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 12:04 PM
He Dosen't have any 6, He has 8...
Right?
He Dosen't have any 6, He has 8...
Are those equal, those who know and those who know not?
Excalibur
Excalibur n00b Level 75 28/11/2017 12:05 PM
I would like to add that this once or twice happened to be while playing poker: https://imgur.com/a/RsQhe I'm guessing i got the pair cuz i had King of spades? P.S:(for kingz) Learn how to play poker as we could argue about this all day and you would not understand(cuz ik and you know, we have never played poker before(at least google the rules and other stuff and basic info. or read the blog))!!!
I would like to add that this once or twice happened to be while playing poker: imgur.com/a/RsQhe
I'm guessing i got the pair cuz i had King of spades?

P.S:(for kingz) Learn how to play poker as we could argue about this all day and you would not understand(cuz ik and you know, we have never played poker before(at least google the rules and other stuff and basic info. or read the blog))!!!
Stole77
Stole77 Epic player Level 148 28/11/2017 12:24 PM
Yes excalibur when there is a pair in flop (deck) player with better cards wins pot. For kingz, idk m8 quality of picture just sux i am not sure that's 8 actually.
I would like to add that this once or twice happened to be while playing poker: imgur.com/a/RsQhe
I'm guessing i got the pair cuz i had King of spades?

Yes excalibur when there is a pair in flop (deck) player with better cards wins pot.

For kingz, idk m8 quality of picture just sux i am not sure that's 8 actually.
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 12:27 PM
Look at your own screenie, It's a bug. //EDIT:- Happened to me many times.
I would like to add that this once or twice happened to be while playing poker: https://imgur.com/a/RsQhe I'm guessing i got the pair cuz i had King of spades? P.S:(for kingz) Learn how to play poker as we could argue about this all day and you would not understand(cuz ik and you know, we have never played poker before(at least google the rules and other stuff and basic info. or read the blog))!!!

Look at your own screenie, It's a bug.

//EDIT:- Happened to me many times.
Isaac142
Isaac142 Assassin Level 106 28/11/2017 12:44 PM
OHHHHH ok i understand you KingZz......... the wording is wrong, It is just meant to say he won with a pair, a 2 pair is completely different. And in Excalibur's case it was meant to say Won by High card. Also please refrain from thinking of each-other as idiots, just cause you dont understand what a person is trying to say, doesn't mean they are stupid
OHHHHH ok i understand you KingZz......... the wording is wrong, It is just meant to say he won with a pair, a 2 pair is completely different.

And in Excalibur's case it was meant to say Won by High card.

Also please refrain from thinking of each-other as idiots, just cause you dont understand what a person is trying to say, doesn't mean they are stupid
[IMG]https://www.bildites.lv/images/kgrmaqnj/68518/thumbnail.gif[/IMG]
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 12:46 PM
I'm dumb, i still don't get it But, Can we get to one final Decision, Refund Yes or no Bug (If yes) Fix or not.
OHHHHH ok i understand you KingZz......... the wording is wrong, It is just meant to say he won with a pair, a 2 pair is completely different. And in Excalibur's case it was meant to say Won by High card
I'm dumb, i still don't get it But, Can we get to one final Decision, Refund Yes or no Bug (If yes) Fix or not.
Isaac142
Isaac142 Assassin Level 106 28/11/2017 12:48 PM
It is not a bug, so there will be no refunds, the only bug is within the wording. The players won rightfully, it was just the wording said wrong. I will inform niCe of this thread, so that he can fix the wordings around, thankyou
It is not a bug, so there will be no refunds, the only bug is within the wording. The players won rightfully, it was just the wording said wrong.

I will inform niCe of this thread, so that he can fix the wordings around, thankyou
[IMG]https://www.bildites.lv/images/kgrmaqnj/68518/thumbnail.gif[/IMG]
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 28/11/2017 04:41 PM
There is no bug at all. There is a pair of 8s.

There is no bug at all. There is a pair of 8s.
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.