Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

IMPORTANT! SA-MP 0.3.DL

1 2 3
Usherr
Usherr Level 87 29/01/2018 01:57 AM
Glad to see that this wasn't cancelled completely. I hope at some point this version will get some improvements and more features, and then becomes the main release.
Glad to see that this wasn't cancelled completely. I hope at some point this version will get some improvements and more features, and then becomes the main release.
Endo
Endo Right-Hand Man Level 124 29/01/2018 01:59 AM
Everything is explained Here
When can we expect this version to come out?
Everything is explained Here
FreezIn
FreezIn Photographer Level 88 29/01/2018 02:54 AM
Actually upgrade to the newer version. The installation process isn't even difficult honestly, if anything just make a video guiding players that are confused or something lol.
Actually upgrade to the newer version. The installation process isn't even difficult honestly, if anything just make a video guiding players that are confused or something lol.
PacMan
PacMan Level 78 29/01/2018 05:52 AM
My question is this... What do we have planned to add if we did switch to the new client? A few custom skins, or vehicles? I think it would be worth it, depending on what we would be adding. If there isn't a lot we plan on adding with the custom skins and stuff, then I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to switch.
My question is this...

What do we have planned to add if we did switch to the new client? A few custom skins, or vehicles? I think it would be worth it, depending on what we would be adding. If there isn't a lot we plan on adding with the custom skins and stuff, then I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to switch.
Scotty
Scotty Outlaw Level 92 29/01/2018 01:33 PM
If there will be less hackers then switch to new version ASAP even if there will be 50 players less who cares. Server is full of cheaters and some of them are regularly playing for months and it's getting really irritating + we can't even report them because we get auto reply by chatbot
If there will be less hackers then switch to new version ASAP even if there will be 50 players less who cares. Server is full of cheaters and some of them are regularly playing for months and it's getting really irritating + we can't even report them because we get auto reply by chatbot
1 2 3
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.