Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Shampioux

Shampioux
Shampioux Capo Level 112 25/02/2018 02:52 PM
i have been banned in octobar 2017 i ask for unban in server 2 ( i have joined in this 4 months some times but not to ban evade i even sometimes reported myself :( and because i miss my friends ) or atleast lemme play in server 3 to proove that i changed my brain or my words and start respect everyone in this game even dont enter myself in stupid arguements maybe i ask once you let me play , u have to check my logs daily once u find one insult just instant remove my account i just keep asking for unban because i try to find some another server to play but i can't find one like this servers so i'm sorry peace!
i have been banned in octobar 2017
i ask for unban in server 2 ( i have joined in this 4 months some times but not to ban evade i even sometimes reported myself :( and because i miss my friends )
or atleast lemme play in server 3 to proove that i changed my brain or my words and start respect everyone in this game even dont enter myself in stupid arguements
maybe i ask once you let me play , u have to check my logs daily once u find one insult just instant remove my account
i just keep asking for unban because i try to find some another server to play but i can't find one like this servers
so i'm sorry
peace!
Excalibur
Excalibur n00b Level 75 25/02/2018 02:55 PM
Just some Reminders: 1 2 3 and your forum posts
Just some Reminders:
and your forum posts
FastHead
FastHead Level 109 25/02/2018 02:56 PM
You will never be unbanned, we have given you plenty of chances in the past. One more thread and I will also permanently ban you on web.
You will never be unbanned, we have given you plenty of chances in the past.
One more thread and I will also permanently ban you on web.
DiazSuri
DiazSuri Gamer Level 102 25/02/2018 10:40 PM
Why don't you get the basic idea and just find something else to do in your life. Amuse yourself with something else. You are clearly unwanted here on all 3 server. Nobody wants to discuss, talk or mention your unban. Not even a slight chance of even having slim chances of unbann. Unfortunatly your days here are over and you should move on to something where people don't know that you are cheater, toxic player, horribly mannered and other "traits" you hold.
Why don't you get the basic idea and just find something else to do in your life. Amuse yourself with something else. You are clearly unwanted here on all 3 server. Nobody wants to discuss, talk or mention your unban. Not even a slight chance of even having slim chances of unbann. Unfortunatly your days here are over and you should move on to something where people don't know that you are cheater, toxic player, horribly mannered and other "traits" you hold.
Check out this and make your samp life easier The player's guide
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.