Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

WTLS - 10th Anniversary

1... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Morched23MJ
Morched23MJ Adored Level 107 21/04/2018 10:15 AM
That is so inspiring. You've got to know, that you have gathered thousands of friendships. I myself have friends from here on social media, that I know I won't forget about their stories. I thank you for that, I had immense fun on the servers and I still do to this day. I have a vision that these servers would still run in future, due to the cool updates you're workin' on. For some reason, I adore this kind of talks from your part. It gives context to what I lived here, how it was developed in the first place and how it's kept up to this day. Thank you again! :)
That is so inspiring. You've got to know, that you have gathered thousands of friendships. I myself have friends from here on social media, that I know I won't forget about their stories. I thank you for that, I had immense fun on the servers and I still do to this day. I have a vision that these servers would still run in future, due to the cool updates you're workin' on.
For some reason, I adore this kind of talks from your part. It gives context to what I lived here, how it was developed in the first place and how it's kept up to this day.
Thank you again! :)
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 21/04/2018 10:19 AM
I really apreciate how far you've made it niCe,And all the hard work you put in these servers,and all the features also. I've been playing for almost 2 years now and i am enjoying a lot,thank you :)
I really apreciate how far you've made it niCe,And all the hard work you put in these servers,and all the features also.
I've been playing for almost 2 years now and i am enjoying a lot,thank you :)
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
LuCen
LuCen Upstanding Citizen Level 16 21/04/2018 11:35 AM
Happy 10th Aniversary WTLS ..thanks a lot to the Sponsors in this server , it really ChangeMyLife
Happy 10th Aniversary WTLS ..thanks a lot to the Sponsors in this server , it really ChangeMyLife
32ManNHunT32
32ManNHunT32 Advanced player Level 38 21/04/2018 01:36 PM
Good job!!!
Good job!!!
Utsav
Utsav Legendary player Level 59 21/04/2018 02:00 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary to the WTLS Server. Its been ups and down but we are all like family and this server proves to be a strong one. 10 years is amazing achievement and without the support of all the players and staff it wont be possible so thanks all for making this server a amazing server. I always feel it my second home and I always will be.
Happy 10th Anniversary to the WTLS Server. Its been ups and down but we are all like family and this server proves to be a strong one.

10 years is amazing achievement and without the support of all the players and staff it wont be possible so thanks all for making this server a amazing server. I always feel it my second home and I always will be.
machooo
machooo Level 123 21/04/2018 02:53 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary WTLS! Best wishes to WTLS community!
Happy 10th Anniversary WTLS! Best wishes to WTLS community!
Overpayin' things! - Everyone hates me.

When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan ꧁꧂
Anci
Anci Legendary player Level 101 21/04/2018 03:42 PM
I remember something,and i like old wtls
I remember something,and i like old wtls
itsLuffY
itsLuffY Level 70 21/04/2018 05:37 PM
This is the best opportunity to thank all the team for your effort making this great community and the adorable severs, which we enjoy playing as players. The more we play the more excitement we get towards this game. Your hard work motivates us to play more. And being part of this great community is incomparable. Happy anniversary for all WTLS community. I wish you the best in this world.
This is the best opportunity to thank all the team for your effort making this great community and the adorable severs, which we enjoy playing as players. The more we play the more excitement we get towards this game. Your hard work motivates us to play more. And being part of this great community is incomparable. Happy anniversary for all WTLS community. I wish you the best in this world.
Visit the The Player Guide to learn more about our servers' features.
Madhead
Madhead Level 54 21/04/2018 10:56 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary to the WTLS Server. Cheers!!
Happy 10th Anniversary to the WTLS Server.
Cheers!!
ikOzy
ikOzy Contender Level 64 22/04/2018 01:45 PM
I think this is the only servers on the ton of stupid russian server where there is only English language. Thanks for making this server great. By the way, where I can found the vouchers?
I think this is the only servers on the ton of stupid russian server where there is only English language. Thanks for making this server great.

By the way, where I can found the vouchers?
1... 7 8 9 10 11 12
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.