Close

Bowie and Hoodie

niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 270
04/07/2018 01:34 PM
Hello everyone! I'm sad to inform you, that admins Bowie and Hoodie turned against the servers, after being in admin team for several years. They threatened to destroy the servers and cause troubles to all players. The main reason they were kicked from admin team is they disrespected higher ranked administrators and rules for administrators, when they started banning players for cheats based on unconvincing and incomplete evidence. They showed signs of corruption, when they pointed at players they disliked, claimed they were cheaters and started collecting doubtful evidence, to make these players unrightfully banned. They started creating their own rules to ban players, even though players didn't violate any server rules. They've been warned to stop such a conduct, but as they showed rude behaviour and started insulting me and other admins, I've decided to ban them. We certainly won't tolerate that such disrespectful former admins cause troubles on the servers. Unfortunatelly they showed their true faces, when they started evading their bans, spamming web and servers, inciting players to cheat and chargeback and threatening to destroy the servers. This is certainly not the way, how mentally stable people behave. Many players wonder, why we have proceeded to publish Hoodie's and Bowie's personal information. It was the only option left, to persuade them to stop causing troubles and harm the servers. All admins are obliged to send their personal information, which should guarantee that they won't cause any troubles, since they come to contact with a lot of sensitive information. We asked Hoodie and Bowie to stop, however they refused, so obviously they don't care that much that their personal information is published as their main concern is obviously to cause troubles and revenge for their rightful kicks from admin team and consequent bans. If they wanted their personal information to be removed, they would simply stop causing the troubles. We're sorry, that players have to witness such a stupid behaviour of these former administrators. We'll do our best to keep them out of the server, so all players can play peacefully on the servers and don't have to be bothered by their childish revenge actions. I hope that everyone, who took their side, will realize, that their only intent is to ruin fun for all the players. If they attempt to manipulate you against our servers or admins, please kindly ignore them. We wish all the players a lot of fun on our servers!
Hello everyone!

I'm sad to inform you, that admins Bowie and Hoodie turned against the servers, after being in admin team for several years. They threatened to destroy the servers and cause troubles to all players.

The main reason they were kicked from admin team is they disrespected higher ranked administrators and rules for administrators, when they started banning players for cheats based on unconvincing and incomplete evidence. They showed signs of corruption, when they pointed at players they disliked, claimed they were cheaters and started collecting doubtful evidence, to make these players unrightfully banned. They started creating their own rules to ban players, even though players didn't violate any server rules.

They've been warned to stop such a conduct, but as they showed rude behaviour and started insulting me and other admins, I've decided to ban them. We certainly won't tolerate that such disrespectful former admins cause troubles on the servers. Unfortunatelly they showed their true faces, when they started evading their bans, spamming web and servers, inciting players to cheat and chargeback and threatening to destroy the servers. This is certainly not the way, how mentally stable people behave.

Many players wonder, why we have proceeded to publish Hoodie's and Bowie's personal information. It was the only option left, to persuade them to stop causing troubles and harm the servers. All admins are obliged to send their personal information, which should guarantee that they won't cause any troubles, since they come to contact with a lot of sensitive information. We asked Hoodie and Bowie to stop, however they refused, so obviously they don't care that much that their personal information is published as their main concern is obviously to cause troubles and revenge for their rightful kicks from admin team and consequent bans. If they wanted their personal information to be removed, they would simply stop causing the troubles.

We're sorry, that players have to witness such a stupid behaviour of these former administrators. We'll do our best to keep them out of the server, so all players can play peacefully on the servers and don't have to be bothered by their childish revenge actions. I hope that everyone, who took their side, will realize, that their only intent is to ruin fun for all the players. If they attempt to manipulate you against our servers or admins, please kindly ignore them.

We wish all the players a lot of fun on our servers!
B3n
B3n
Gamer
Level 82
04/07/2018 01:43 PM
Thanks sir... Server is going much good.we all enjoying server very much.. Onces again Thanks for giving us this best server..
We wish all the players lot of fun on our server
Thanks sir...
Server is going much good.we all enjoying server very much..
Onces again Thanks for giving us this best server..
Excalibur
Excalibur
n00b
Level 74
04/07/2018 01:51 PM
Im not here to judge but what happens between the staff stays between the staff but you made the right choice to tell players about what happened as a lot of us wanted answers since some of us have been friends for quite some time. Its your server and you formed the community ,if you think someone might threat it, its your duty to protect it from harm. i respect that and thank you very much!
Im not here to judge but what happens between the staff stays between the staff but you made the right choice to tell players about what happened as a lot of us wanted answers since some of us have been friends for quite some time.
Its your server and you formed the community ,if you think someone might threat it, its your duty to protect it from harm.
i respect that and thank you very much!
Faqtivo
Faqtivo
Scam Artist
Level 56
04/07/2018 01:57 PM
backstabbers , you offer them the chance to handle this wonderful community along with your side and now they turned like this , unfortunately they are not the first ones and last ones too
backstabbers , you offer them the chance to handle this wonderful community along with your side and now they turned like this , unfortunately they are not the first ones and last ones too
UnKnowN87
UnKnowN87
Legendary player
Level 51
04/07/2018 01:58 PM
At least we can see their real faces. They need more than a ban. Thanks for protecting our servers from such players.
At least we can see their real faces.
They need more than a ban.
Thanks for protecting our servers from such players.
If you need help, just contact Me.
Rody
Rody
Nobody Special
Level 72
04/07/2018 02:09 PM
Hi, Great post, i totally understand you, harming the server is the most horrible thing you can do... And it's really disappointing to see that it is a new trend for ex staff members to harm the server.. But i believe that posting someone their personal information isn't the right thing to do as server / business, it's a illegal activity (i guess) Players can also lose their trust, because sometimes if you want your payments to be unlocked you need to send your passport / ID card as verification.. But! I totally understand why you did it, because they didn't want to stop harming the servers... But i also think that it's not the right thing to do as business / community..
Hi,
Great post, i totally understand you, harming the server is the most horrible thing you can do...
And it's really disappointing to see that it is a new trend for ex staff members to harm the server..
But i believe that posting someone their personal information isn't the right thing to do as server / business, it's a illegal activity (i guess)
Players can also lose their trust, because sometimes if you want your payments to be unlocked you need to send your passport / ID card as verification..

But! I totally understand why you did it, because they didn't want to stop harming the servers... But i also think that it's not the right thing to do as business / community..
Stealth
Stealth
Level 104
04/07/2018 02:11 PM
While I understand the trouble these players caused to the server, I still cannot approve a privacy violation like publishing someones passport and identity information. What you put on the internet is very hard to remove, and it can affect their lives forever. If you would want to do this the right way you should have sued these players in court and hold them liable for the caused damages. I understand that in a international setting as this community such a thing is not possible but I think that is the responsibility of you, since you decided to hire them. I hope you will find another solution to punish them and remove their identity information, after all, they are still kids.
While I understand the trouble these players caused to the server, I still cannot approve a privacy violation like publishing someones passport and identity information. What you put on the internet is very hard to remove, and it can affect their lives forever.

If you would want to do this the right way you should have sued these players in court and hold them liable for the caused damages. I understand that in a international setting as this community such a thing is not possible but I think that is the responsibility of you, since you decided to hire them.

I hope you will find another solution to punish them and remove their identity information, after all, they are still kids.
Grimz
Grimz
Epic player
Level 103
04/07/2018 02:17 PM
Look at thier faces? I don't care about thier ugly faces , I want to get refund to what happened to me before 2-3years and The time I wasted on them... For me looking at thier private pictures and shit is nothing to me at all .... I want back the time I wasted on them and the time I wasted on the server fighting Him and his hackers... thats what i want. I want my SHIT back.
Look at thier faces? I don't care about thier ugly faces , I want to get refund to what happened to me before 2-3years and The time I wasted on them...

For me looking at thier private pictures and shit is nothing to me at all ....

I want back the time I wasted on them and the time I wasted on the server fighting Him and his hackers... thats what i want.

I want my SHIT back.
HiRoYaL
HiRoYaL
Level 58
04/07/2018 02:24 PM
Making this thread is a great idea since now players can comprehend what is going on at the moment. This clears everything up.
Making this thread is a great idea since now players can comprehend what is going on at the moment. This clears everything up.
James96
James96
Gambler
Level 69
04/07/2018 02:27 PM
Stealth i thought the same as you at 1st, however i've been told they knew it would happen if they did what they are doing now. It is their own fault at this point.
Stealth i thought the same as you at 1st, however i've been told they knew it would happen if they did what they are doing now. It is their own fault at this point.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

Heim
3 hours ago
refund / lost (case)
10 hours ago
its my car <3
12 hours ago
--- Suggestions ---
12 hours ago