Login

Close

Bowie and Hoodie

Ntinos
Ntinos
Wise one
Level 94
10/07/2018 01:18 AM
When we talk about " immature behavior " and " disrespect " towards superiors , you need to be a hundred percent sure you're not doing the same thing as them *he who i refer to knows very well what I'm saying* Mr respectful forum user.Of course I'm not taking any sides to this because I don't know what the hell is going on but as an annoying person I am I felt the need to post. As a former staff member and a player in these servers im very concerned with the private information part. Who exactly guarantees us *long gone staff* that our info will not be shared when and if the so called administration team decides to? What if something happens and we get banned wrongfully for helping these guys while not knowing , who guarantees me that my precious ID card wont be shared in this pit? And please whenever you judge others for their behavior and when you want to make the servers a better place take a look at your self and actions and then make a change. *point taken I hope* feel free to delete this one or block me again if it's possible.
When we talk about " immature behavior " and " disrespect " towards superiors , you need to be a hundred percent sure you're not doing the same thing as them *he who i refer to knows very well what I'm saying* Mr respectful forum user.Of course I'm not taking any sides to this because I don't know what the hell is going on but as an annoying person I am I felt the need to post. As a former staff member and a player in these servers im very concerned with the private information part. Who exactly guarantees us *long gone staff* that our info will not be shared when and if the so called administration team decides to? What if something happens and we get banned wrongfully for helping these guys while not knowing , who guarantees me that my precious ID card wont be shared in this pit? And please whenever you judge others for their behavior and when you want to make the servers a better place take a look at your self and actions and then make a change. *point taken I hope* feel free to delete this one or block me again if it's possible.
IwAn
IwAn
Administrator
Level 132
10/07/2018 01:24 AM
No one forced them to do these things. We have to defend ourselfs in some way so they can stop. Please think twice. If you were owner of a community and someone did this to you would you just sit there and watch them do whatever they want ? No, obviously. You will find a way and defend yourself. In this case it had to be done, however as we can see they dont really care much about their ID being released publicly since they keep doing whatever they want, therefore there is no reason to complain that the action was unfair. They were given a chance to stop. Don't blame us because they cant just get along with the fact that they are demoted. So immature.
No one forced them to do these things. We have to defend ourselfs in some way so they can stop. Please think twice.

If you were owner of a community and someone did this to you would you just sit there and watch them do whatever they want ?
No, obviously. You will find a way and defend yourself. In this case it had to be done, however as we can see they dont really care much about their ID being released publicly since they keep doing whatever they want, therefore there is no reason to complain that the action was unfair.

They were given a chance to stop. Don't blame us because they cant just get along with the fact that they are demoted.
So immature.
Grimz
Grimz
Epic player
Level 101
10/07/2018 01:28 AM
You can't call everyone immature and think you are the mature one , I don't get your attitude you've been acting dickishly since you got promoted to moderator calling everyone immature and so calling others by that and insulting and calling others aimbot is Go learn what is it to be mature and I'm gonna give you a tip
So immature.
You can't call everyone immature and think you are the mature one , I don't get your attitude you've been acting dickishly since you got promoted to moderator calling everyone immature and so calling others by that and insulting and calling others aimbot is
Mature?
Go learn what is it to be mature and I'm gonna give you a tip
You can't judge others
Ntinos
Ntinos
Wise one
Level 94
10/07/2018 01:31 AM
Once again your point has nothing to do with my statement. Even a child can understand that I'm worried about my personal information. Good for them if they wanted to act tough after their demotion and threaten to do something like destroying when they don't even know how to spell that word. I'm not concerned about their IDs , I'm concerned about mine and if *HE* is going to ban everybody who's against his wishes I wanna know before getting blocked on the website again or even banned because of something I didn't do.
Once again your point has nothing to do with my statement. Even a child can understand that I'm worried about my personal information. Good for them if they wanted to act tough after their demotion and threaten to do something like destroying when they don't even know how to spell that word. I'm not concerned about their IDs , I'm concerned about mine and if *HE* is going to ban everybody who's against his wishes I wanna know before getting blocked on the website again or even banned because of something I didn't do.
MrSteel
MrSteel
Legendary player
Level 77
10/07/2018 01:34 AM
Well, I guess we should support the server in every way possible, HooDie and Bowie have done something wrong and got punished for it, i don't know why it's a big deal, it's been days since this happend and everything is already explained by niCe. Helping the admins/mods as much as possible would help alot to fix small things like this, hopefully we'll be able to stop them from attacking the server.
Well, I guess we should support the server in every way possible, HooDie and Bowie have done something wrong and got punished for it, i don't know why it's a big deal, it's been days since this happend and everything is already explained by niCe. Helping the admins/mods as much as possible would help alot to fix small things like this, hopefully we'll be able to stop them from attacking the server.
CHECK OUT The player's guide ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you need help contact => Me
acetylcholinesterase
acetylcholinesterase
Legendary player
Level 81
10/07/2018 01:50 AM
Dear niCe, You are blaming those kids for trying to manipulate others on using cheats and damaging the servers and what are you doing right now? You are "manipulating" us on that they are trying to harm the server when we have no fucking idea what are they trying to do with giving cheat links and creating new accounts + swearing on chat. Also, the only thing I know right now is they are punished for doing a mistake and trying to harm the server but I have seen nothing about that. Perhaps they just didn't go though your ideas like Szyszka did and got punished for it? Don't even dare to say that I am manipulated or their friends, I hate both Bowie and Hoodie since they started acting different after getting promoted however this is not our subject. The subject is, I am being informed about that someone is trying to harm the server but I have no idea what the fuck did they do to get in that position. I do not support both you and Bowie/Hoodie, but I want to get correct information and I don't want to be banned on web just because I criticized you, which would break my thoughs on you niCe. Please do not come at me with bullshit, remember that I'm asking you kindly to be informed. And to the other assliclers who will argue here with me, sorry but you will not get my answer however what I am looking right now is a mind, one that is really clear and is aware of what is going on since the beginning. I am not trying to say that you have no mind, just dont defend any sides with the proofless information you got. See you in the forums again, I hope you give me an answer instead of making other acts.
Dear niCe,

You are blaming those kids for trying to manipulate others on using cheats and damaging the servers and what are you doing right now?

You are "manipulating" us on that they are trying to harm the server when we have no fucking idea what are they trying to do with giving cheat links and creating new accounts + swearing on chat. Also, the only thing I know right now is they are punished for doing a mistake and trying to harm the server but I have seen nothing about that. Perhaps they just didn't go though your ideas like Szyszka did and got punished for it?

Don't even dare to say that I am manipulated or their friends, I hate both Bowie and Hoodie since they started acting different after getting promoted however this is not our subject. The subject is, I am being informed about that someone is trying to harm the server but I have no idea what the fuck did they do to get in that position. I do not support both you and Bowie/Hoodie, but I want to get correct information and I don't want to be banned on web just because I criticized you, which would break my thoughs on you niCe.

Please do not come at me with bullshit, remember that I'm asking you kindly to be informed. And to the other assliclers who will argue here with me, sorry but you will not get my answer however what I am looking right now is a mind, one that is really clear and is aware of what is going on since the beginning. I am not trying to say that you have no mind, just dont defend any sides with the proofless information you got.

See you in the forums again, I hope you give me an answer instead of making other acts.
Stealth
Stealth
Level 104
10/07/2018 02:09 AM
@Recovery, you need a lot of words to ask a simple question. The answer is simple, they used VPN to make hundreds of accounts that spammed the vulnerabilities of the anticheat in mainchat.
@Recovery, you need a lot of words to ask a simple question.

The answer is simple, they used VPN to make hundreds of accounts that spammed the vulnerabilities of the anticheat in mainchat.
MrSteel
MrSteel
Legendary player
Level 77
10/07/2018 02:12 AM
CHECK OUT The player's guide ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you need help contact => Me
acetylcholinesterase
acetylcholinesterase
Legendary player
Level 81
10/07/2018 02:27 AM
The reason I have used too many words, I don't want people to quote me and give the link of first post. Clear?
@Recovery, you need a lot of words to ask a simple question. The answer is simple, they used VPN to make hundreds of accounts that spammed the vulnerabilities of the anticheat in mainchat.
The reason I have used too many words, I don't want people to quote me and give the link of first post. Clear?
DevilAssassin
DevilAssassin
Level 71
10/07/2018 02:27 AM
So... first off I am not siding with anyone, meaning I am not siding with Bowie/HooDie nor The administrator team, but I must say they were doing a great job, like a really great job, but they turned the opposite way like Szyszka, there's gotta be a horrifying reason for such great administrators to turn like that, also, I really miss the old days, when there were great administrators/moderators, nowadays, there are a little number of them, the remaining just don't care about anything, and they are just so full of themselves after their promotions, but on the other side, they are still some who care for the community, who truly support the community, but they aren't big enough to protect it from the other side, I know most administrators/moderators nowadays are great, but still, some are just not fair, truly not fair, I would talk about other stuff, but this would turn out completely off-topic. //EDIT: I don't want anyone to quote this, let's just leave it out in the open to be seen, not to be discussed.
So... first off I am not siding with anyone, meaning I am not siding with Bowie/HooDie nor The administrator team, but I must say they were doing a great job, like a really great job, but they turned the opposite way like Szyszka, there's gotta be a horrifying reason for such great administrators to turn like that, also, I really miss the old days, when there were great administrators/moderators, nowadays, there are a little number of them, the remaining just don't care about anything, and they are just so full of themselves after their promotions, but on the other side, they are still some who care for the community, who truly support the community, but they aren't big enough to protect it from the other side, I know most administrators/moderators nowadays are great, but still, some are just not fair, truly not fair, I would talk about other stuff, but this would turn out completely off-topic.

//EDIT: I don't want anyone to quote this, let's just leave it out in the open to be seen, not to be discussed.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules