Spooky halloween to all players! Click here to hide this message.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

IMPORANT! More strict punishments for violation

speed87
speed87
Epic player
Level 97
15/08/2018 01:03 PM
thx sir niCe n i like it becuse players scam my money n its annoying so much then thx alot niCe for added news :)
thx sir niCe n i like it becuse players scam my money n its annoying so much then thx alot niCe for added news :)
speed87 the pro in races/events in s3
Varshaith18
Varshaith18
Thug
Level 57
15/08/2018 01:11 PM
Yeah!! Good decisions Mr.niCe
Yeah!! Good decisions Mr.niCe
kollegahderboss
kollegahderboss
Scalawag
Level 45
15/08/2018 01:18 PM
Finally some good news mate. I hope that from now on, the English servers will become more and more clean by the time. The plague has to end.
Finally some good news mate. I hope that from now on, the English servers will become more and more clean by the time. The plague has to end.
UseaNiCky
UseaNiCky
Film maker
Level 108
15/08/2018 01:33 PM
That's a good news
That's a good news
Visit The Players Guide To learn more about our server features
rSpray
rSpray
Wise one
Level 70
15/08/2018 01:45 PM
This is a step toward success boiiih
- Because of abusing purchasing unbans, it will now be possible to purchase unban only once per 360 days. If you use the possibility to purchase unban, you won't be able to purchase it again within next 360 days.
This is a step toward success boiiih
Tansy36
Tansy36
Level 70
15/08/2018 01:51 PM
It's good news ! well done , it will help to reduce insulting and scamming.
It's good news ! well done , it will help to reduce insulting and scamming.
plsdont
plsdont
Epic player
Level 130
15/08/2018 02:33 PM
Great
Great
YeYo
YeYo
Level 89
15/08/2018 02:39 PM
Only obedient sheeps allowed to comment if you disagree your comment will be deleted <3
Only obedient sheeps allowed to comment if you disagree your comment will be deleted <3
DiazSuri
DiazSuri
Gamer
Level 101
15/08/2018 02:45 PM
Not really true. Your comment was deleted since you were trashtalking. Change your behavior maybe or leave as you already said since you can't stand this "new world order nazi bs".

Not really true. Your comment was deleted since you were trashtalking. Change your behavior maybe or leave as you already said since you can't stand this "new world order nazi bs".
Check out this and make your samp life easier The player's guide
LegendaryPlayer420
LegendaryPlayer420
Legendary player
Level 27
15/08/2018 02:51 PM
It seems nice on the outside but now our freedom of speech is completely gone. Admins will have fun though, muting players for the slightest nothing. I auctioned a car which instantly got re-auctioned and HoLy muted me for saying "that car getting passed around like a ratchet btch" lmaoo 40mins for that, Dude. WELCOME TO SLAVERY
It seems nice on the outside but now our freedom of speech is completely gone. Admins will have fun though, muting players for the slightest nothing.

I auctioned a car which instantly got re-auctioned and HoLy muted me for saying "that car getting passed around like a ratchet btch"

lmaoo 40mins for that, Dude. WELCOME TO SLAVERY
2006 cheats still work just fine on this ancient game. Ban evading is EZ. The Samp development team failed us.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules