Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

about gta san andreas not opening

hcTop
hcTop Level 118 17/03/2019 06:29 PM
ive upgrade windows 10 today and after that I try t play offline gta it wont load someone face this issues !can someone help me
ive upgrade windows 10 today and after that I try t play offline gta it wont load someone face this issues !can someone help me
*.!.simple touch automatic ramble.!.*
<STAR>
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 17/03/2019 06:42 PM
What does it show, a black screen? An erorr? Try downloading your gta sa from another place (different website than from where you downloaded) Also try uninstalling Samp client and run it Also most importantly, delete your gta_sa.set from your documents folder, change the game's compatibilty to Windows 98 / ME and make sure you have DirectX 9.
What does it show, a black screen? An erorr?
Try downloading your gta sa from another place (different website than from where you downloaded)
Also try uninstalling Samp client and run it

Also most importantly, delete your gta_sa.set from your documents folder, change the game's compatibilty to Windows 98 / ME and make sure you have DirectX 9.
hcTop
hcTop Level 118 17/03/2019 06:47 PM
theres no gta sa set on my documents only userdata left !
theres no gta sa set on my documents only userdata left !
*.!.simple touch automatic ramble.!.*
<STAR>
MrGrimm
MrGrimm Level 62 17/03/2019 06:54 PM
Redownload the game then Happends to me before and i redownload the game
Redownload the game then

Happends to me before and i redownload the game
STRENGH, LOYALTY, INTEGRITY
Galaxy95
Galaxy95 Level 74 17/03/2019 07:27 PM
Hi, If even you reinstalled the game, but according to you it is not working. So make sure the requirement of GTA Sanandreas are in your PC. The requirements are Direct X9, Microsoft redistributable (C++ /visual) & Direct play (Usually provided by Microsoft Windows 10) are fulfilled. Changing your OS causes this usually, Make sure you are working wisely on it. Download the suitable GTA sanandreas (Working on your OS) & high chances are that is of "Compatibility". I hope you understand all of the mentioned.
Hi,
If even you reinstalled the game, but according to you it is not working. So make sure the requirement of GTA Sanandreas are in your PC. The requirements are Direct X9, Microsoft redistributable (C++ /visual) & Direct play (Usually provided by Microsoft Windows 10) are fulfilled.

Changing your OS causes this usually, Make sure you are working wisely on it. Download the suitable GTA sanandreas (Working on your OS) & high chances are that is of "Compatibility". I hope you understand all of the mentioned.
xNinJa
xNinJa Assassin Level 118 17/03/2019 07:47 PM
Hello hcTop ! -Go to My Documents => Click on "GTA San Andreas User Files" => Highlight the file named "gta_sa.set" => Delete the file. -All this does is remove any customised options you've made prior to or during game time (such as graphics, audio, controllers etc.), so you'll have to repeat this process every time. -Right click your GTA_SA.exe and press properties, then navigate to compatibility. Then press "Run compatibility troubleshooter" . Good Luck !
Hello hcTop !

-Go to My Documents => Click on "GTA San Andreas User Files" => Highlight the file named "gta_sa.set" => Delete the file.

-All this does is remove any customised options you've made prior to or during game time (such as graphics, audio, controllers etc.), so you'll have to repeat this process every time.

-Right click your GTA_SA.exe and press properties, then navigate to compatibility. Then press "Run compatibility troubleshooter" .

Good Luck !

"be kind. "
Jehandad
Jehandad Nobody Special Level 35 23/03/2019 03:24 PM
copy another gta san andreas to other drive Without SAMP , so you can play samp from one place and the offline one at other place . Hope it works.
copy another gta san andreas to other drive Without SAMP , so you can play samp from one place and the offline one at other place . Hope it works.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.