25/03/2019 04:53 PM
Try buying a new computer
Try buying a new computer
Bllaze
Bllaze
Helper
Level 44
26/03/2019 02:29 PM
Hi since you are using windows 98 try this ,right click on GTA SA.exe >properties >compatibility> win 98 and try running
Hi since you are using windows 98 try this ,right click on GTA SA.exe >properties >compatibility> win 98 and try running
Alyaan0700
Alyaan0700
Hustler
Level 37
28/03/2019 09:53 PM
Hi, If your PC was able to play Gta SA with no freezes so reinstall the Windows and install the game newly. Before Indtalling windows try going to main menu of Gta SA and make all things to low so you can get the best performance possible but obviously that wont help with the FREEZES. However, if even doing the first thing I told doesn't help so we are sorry because there is nothing possible to do with that then. *Probably Installing new (any Windows) will solve this & after installing new OS make sure you don't install some virus and effective things on your PC so you won't get it again. People dont know anything who are talking about the Compatibility.
Hi,
If your PC was able to play Gta SA with no freezes so reinstall the Windows and install the game newly. Before Indtalling windows try going to main menu of Gta SA and make all things to low so you can get the best performance possible but obviously that wont help with the FREEZES. However, if even doing the first thing I told doesn't help so we are sorry because there is nothing possible to do with that then.

*Probably Installing new (any Windows) will solve this & after installing new OS make sure you don't install some virus and effective things on your PC so you won't get it again.

People dont know anything who are talking about the Compatibility.
The monsters running wild inside of mee, Cuz I'm a Gamerr.
This thread has been locked.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

ask to reduce
1 hour ago
--- Bug reports ---
3 hours ago
Report Player
4 hours ago
More