Close

Login

Close

''Using VPN Is Forbidden on this server

Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 20
21/05/2019 09:38 PM
hey guys iam from pakistan and whenever i join the server it says ''using vpn is forbidden on this server'' please help me iam not even any kind of vpn. Everytime i need to restart my internet ''many times'' to join please help me get rid of this problem.
hey guys iam from pakistan and whenever i join the server it says ''using vpn is forbidden on this server'' please help me iam not even any kind of vpn. Everytime i need to restart my internet ''many times'' to join please help me get rid of this problem.
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 268
22/05/2019 12:07 AM
I see you are playing at the moment, so where's the problem?
I see you are playing at the moment, so where's the problem?
plsdont
plsdont
Epic player
Level 129
22/05/2019 12:28 AM
Hello server host is moving to germany currently , will take some min check this thread for more info https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/46874/
hi nice i have a question why s2 is not open right now and thanks
Hello server host is moving to germany currently , will take some min check this thread for more info www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/46874/
Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 20
22/05/2019 12:32 AM
actually i can play but only after restarting my net about 10 to 20 times so please i wan to get rid of that.!
actually i can play but only after restarting my net about 10 to 20 times so please i wan to get rid of that.!
Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 20
22/05/2019 03:57 PM
Please help any admin.
Please help any admin.
Serinydd
Serinydd
Level 41
22/05/2019 04:58 PM
You are currently playing for 1 hour right now, I don't see you having any problems.
You are currently playing for 1 hour right now, I don't see you having any problems.
MrGalaxy
MrGalaxy
High Roller
Level 39
22/05/2019 05:10 PM
Hi, Please understand his case, he is trying to say that as the server is catching his IP as a 'VPN' before logging in while it isn't a VPN and as we know some wifi on every restart issues new IP address so he need to restart his wifi about 10 - 20 times to get an IP which allows him to enter without any issue related to VPN. After he enters the server then the time doesnot matter whether he played even 20 hours constantly and how would you see his problem, get his issue or else don't post here it is cancerous.
Hi,
Please understand his case, he is trying to say that as the server is catching his IP as a 'VPN' before logging in while it isn't a VPN and as we know some wifi on every restart issues new IP address so he need to restart his wifi about 10 - 20 times to get an IP which allows him to enter without any issue related to VPN.

After he enters the server then the time doesnot matter whether he played even 20 hours constantly and how would you see his problem, get his issue or else don't post here it is cancerous.
GALAXY
Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 20
22/05/2019 07:37 PM
Thanks exactly my problem. i need solution :/
Hi, Please understand his case, he is trying to say that as the server is catching his IP as a 'VPN' before logging in while it isn't a VPN and as we know some wifi on every restart issues new IP address so he need to restart his wifi about 10 - 20 times to get an IP which allows him to enter without any issue related to VPN. After he enters the server then the time doesnot matter whether he played even 20 hours constantly and how would you see his problem, get his issue or else don't post here it is cancerous.
Thanks exactly my problem. i need solution :/
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 268
23/05/2019 12:35 AM
So when precisely did it show you are using VPN?
So when precisely did it show you are using VPN?
Aali23
Aali23
Level 17
23/05/2019 03:39 AM
hello im from pakistan too same problem happens with me i cant create new thread i got banned for proxy but i dont even know how to proxy i didnt use any vpn either pls help me to get unbanned i love playing in this server
hello im from pakistan too same problem happens with me i cant create new thread i got banned for proxy but i dont even know how to proxy i didnt use any vpn either pls help me to get unbanned i love playing in this server
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Bug reports ---
20 minutes ago
help request
51 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
2 hours ago
Lost minigun
2 hours ago