Spooky halloween to all players! Click here to hide this message.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

''Using VPN Is Forbidden on this server

Trevorr
Trevorr
Legendary player
Level 39
23/05/2019 03:45 AM
aaly420 proxy is a program to change your ip do you change you rip
aaly420 proxy is a program to change your ip do you change you rip
Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 22
23/05/2019 11:26 AM
Well whenever i connect to the server it shows it, then i restart my internet like 10-20 times to play, also i use mobile data so i turn off mobile data when i sleep and then i again need to restart it again and again :/ sometimes i turn off mobile data mistakenly and restart it again and again so thats problem need to restart net again and again.
So when precisely did it show you are using VPN?
Well whenever i connect to the server it shows it, then i restart my internet like 10-20 times to play, also i use mobile data so i turn off mobile data when i sleep and then i again need to restart it again and again :/ sometimes i turn off mobile data mistakenly and restart it again and again so thats problem need to restart net again and again.
Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 22
23/05/2019 07:48 PM
Please someone help.
Please someone help.
PaperMaker
PaperMaker
Level 1
24/05/2019 02:11 AM
Admins and other players, I have the same problem! Nickname - G_Dawg. How to solve this error? Have no vpn too. Playing in Moscow, Russian. I guess, anti-russian USA's sanctions moved to SAMP too, so I can't enjoy my favorite server?))))
Admins and other players, I have the same problem! Nickname - G_Dawg. How to solve this error? Have no vpn too. Playing in Moscow, Russian. I guess, anti-russian USA's sanctions moved to SAMP too, so I can't enjoy my favorite server?))))
niCe
niCe
Legendary player
Lead Manager
Level 270
24/05/2019 03:20 AM
Try now please. What the fuck are you talking about, can someone be really this stupid?
Try now please.

I guess, anti-russian USA's sanctions moved to SAMP too, so I can't enjoy my favorite server?

What the fuck are you talking about, can someone be really this stupid?
Abdulberhem
Abdulberhem
Level 22
24/05/2019 05:57 PM
Try now please. Still Same Problem :/ please do something.
[quote]Try now please.
Still Same Problem :/ please do something.
BEAST21
BEAST21
Level 42
24/05/2019 06:13 PM
make a vid or get an s.s to help them
Still Same Problem :/ please do something.
make a vid or get an s.s to help them
Mujtaba
Mujtaba
Gamer
Level 18
21/06/2019 07:06 PM
i'm having the same problem
xDarK
xDarK
Hustler
Level 35
21/06/2019 07:21 PM
My friend amanirfan has the same problem he is from pakistan too and he is banned from the website that why he cant post a thread
My friend amanirfan has the same problem he is from pakistan too and he is banned from the website that why he cant post a thread
If you need any help Just Pm me
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 98
21/06/2019 07:25 PM
Please make your own thread about your issue As a Helper i think you should clearly know that posting or making threads behalf of other players is forbidden, tell your 'friend' to send an email at info@gta-multiplayer.cz
Please make your own thread about your issue
As a Helper i think you should clearly know that posting or making threads behalf of other players is forbidden, tell your 'friend' to send an email at info@gta-multiplayer.cz
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Bug reports ---
30 minutes ago
purchased unban
1 hour ago
Show your self off.
1 hour ago
help
1 hour ago