Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Request refund

Bernabe
Bernabe Experienced player Level 30 17/06/2019 11:02 AM
i was banned before along time ago from S3 by admin called deardevil for login into other players i account i'am clamming that i did that so i watting till my unban date get over and i joinned again i didn't know th reason since i was newbie on this server , so i have decided to move to S2 to play there without having any problem so i start playing normally and i didn't got any ban there after long time my brother did invite me to play with him on S3 so i accepted his invite but i was afraid from getting another ban from the same admin so i have created another account to start again with and play with my brother , today i just got the idea to try login with my old account since i got alot of gang skills and alot of stats that i won't to lose to i login with my old account , 30 minutes later i got kicked from this game 10 hours for multi accounting and my brother told me that i'am banned now , i know that i'am righfully banned because i broke the rules but i have no choice to get back my old account . So please admins forgive me about everything i did and i promise you that i would not break the rules again , i will wait my unban date to pass and i'am not looking for reducing the ban time i just want to know if i could join again with my old account after 30 day or i should join with my new account . please admins forgive me again and thanks
i was banned before along time ago from S3 by admin called deardevil for login into other players i account i'am clamming that i did that so i watting till my unban date get over and i joinned again i didn't know th reason since i was newbie on this server , so i have decided to move to S2 to play there without having any problem so i start playing normally and i didn't got any ban there after long time my brother did invite me to play with him on S3 so i accepted his invite but i was afraid from getting another ban from the same admin so i have created another account to start again with and play with my brother , today i just got the idea to try login with my old account since i got alot of gang skills and alot of stats that i won't to lose to i login with my old account , 30 minutes later i got kicked from this game 10 hours for multi accounting and my brother told me that i'am banned now , i know that i'am righfully banned because i broke the rules but i have no choice to get back my old account . So please admins forgive me about everything i did and i promise you that i would not break the rules again , i will wait my unban date to pass and i'am not looking for reducing the ban time i just want to know if i could join again with my old account after 30 day or i should join with my new account . please admins forgive me again and thanks
COZYWAVYBABY
Osama4
Osama4 Vandal Level 115 17/06/2019 11:05 AM
One more thread and you will be banned on web aswell
One more thread and you will be banned on web aswell
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.