Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned for no reason?

CRESPY
CRESPY Legendary player Level 38 18/06/2019 12:31 AM
I Was Banned For No Reason . And i Was Accused of using cheats and i don't Know anything about it Please Review My Case And State a Logical Reason For My Ban. Thanks
I Was Banned For No Reason . And i Was Accused of using cheats and i don't Know anything about it Please Review My Case And State a Logical Reason For My Ban.
Thanks
Ekko
Ekko Helper Veteran Level 127 18/06/2019 12:35 AM
hi you will find your ban reason here and dont try to ban evade bcoz it will renew your ban.
hi you will find your ban reason here
and dont try to ban evade bcoz it will renew your ban.
MyMen
MyMen Legendary player Level 72 18/06/2019 12:36 AM
you can check ban reason here https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/edit-profile/?item=link-account
I Was Banned For No Reason . And i Was Accused of using cheats and i don't Know anything about it Please Review My Case And State a Logical Reason For My Ban. Thanks

you can check ban reason here https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/edit-profile/?item=link-account
CRESPY
CRESPY Legendary player Level 38 18/06/2019 12:40 AM
?
?
Abdoo
Abdoo Right-Hand Man Level 112 18/06/2019 12:50 AM
Hi, I have informed Administrator TheCaptain about this thread, until he replies please have some patience, I would also like to ask players that has nothing to do with this to stay away please as it will result in deleting your post, be smart be safe and save your XP! //Edit: Evidence has been reviewed and you are rightfully banned for the usage of cheats.
Hi, I have informed Administrator TheCaptain about this thread, until he replies please have some patience, I would also like to ask players that has nothing to do with this to stay away please as it will result in deleting your post, be smart be safe and save your XP!

//Edit: Evidence has been reviewed and you are rightfully banned for the usage of cheats.
This text is displayed only for administrators
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.