Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

WTF Always here bug :(

AliRaza
AliRaza Legendary player Level 85 19/06/2019 01:36 PM
I bought Nrg Purple + WhiTe Color many Days ago.. and i left samp for few weeeks ... When i came back in s3.. I buy Garafe and There was no Vehicle "( This is 100 percent bug refund me pls !! I didnt sale it ....
I bought Nrg Purple + WhiTe Color many Days ago.. and i left samp for few weeeks ... When i came back in s3.. I buy Garafe and There was no Vehicle "(
This is 100 percent bug
refund me pls !! I didnt sale it ....
IndianMan
IndianMan Jailbird Level 61 19/06/2019 01:40 PM
First of all don't swear read forum rules before creating a thread . Did you bought the same Garage in which your nrg was saved ? Also If you don't remember in which garage your vehicle was saved use the command /garagevehicles in game .
I bought Nrg Purple + WhiTe Color many Days ago.. and i left samp for few weeeks ... When i came back in s3.. I buy Garafe and There was no Vehicle "( This is 100 percent bug refund me pls !! I didnt sale it ....
First of all don't swear read forum rules before creating a thread .
Did you bought the same Garage in which your nrg was saved ?
Also If you don't remember in which garage your vehicle was saved use the command /garagevehicles in game .
AliRaza
AliRaza Legendary player Level 85 19/06/2019 01:46 PM
Ops i bought different garage
Ops i bought different garage
AliRaza
AliRaza Legendary player Level 85 19/06/2019 01:46 PM
If i Buy same Garage I will get Back my Nrg ?
AaTro0oZz
AaTro0oZz Legendary player Level 58 19/06/2019 01:48 PM
Hi pressl click "EDIT" To avoid spam w8 until Admin will resolve ur situation pls Be patient !!
Hi pressl click "EDIT" To avoid spam w8 until Admin will resolve ur situation pls Be patient !!
IndianMan
IndianMan Jailbird Level 61 19/06/2019 01:50 PM
Yes, if you will buy same Garage you will get your Nrg back. I hope your problem is solved if you have anything else just message me on Web .
Yes, if you will buy same Garage you will get your Nrg back.
I hope your problem is solved if you have anything else just message me on Web .
LoryMK
LoryMK Experienced player Level 115 19/06/2019 01:57 PM
Hello, you can use /garagevehicles to know where is your NRG-500 saved at and all you need to do is buy the garage to get your vehicle back.
Hello, you can use /garagevehicles to know where is your NRG-500 saved at and all you need to do is buy the garage to get your vehicle back.
Petrit
Petrit Level 130 19/06/2019 02:04 PM
I have noticed that you have retrieved your vehicle(NRG-500) by purchasing the new garage, it's saved on your account. Also what had to be explained was already explained by everyone above. If you have any other questions about this issue please message me or any other online Administrator and we will gladly help you. Thread locked.
I have noticed that you have retrieved your vehicle(NRG-500) by purchasing the new garage, it's saved on your account.
Also what had to be explained was already explained by everyone above.
If you have any other questions about this issue please message me or any other online Administrator and we will gladly help you.
Thread locked.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.