I lost my Web account

1 2 3
Execuglataciturn
Execuglataciturn Legendary player Level 42 03/07/2019 08:14 PM
Do not be useless bruh
Do not be useless bruh
ReDZ
ReDZ Legendary player Level 84 03/07/2019 08:25 PM
I think you gotta wait for niCe to reply because it's probably HIS decision to let you play on new account.
Do not be useless bruh
I think you gotta wait for niCe to reply because it's probably HIS decision to let you play on new account.
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 03/07/2019 11:37 PM
Note: Please use the Edit on the left under your profile to avoid spam, Ty
Note: Please use the Edit on the left under your profile to avoid spam, Ty
Theseus
Theseus Manager Don Level 139 04/07/2019 09:35 AM
You were playing 2 days ago on your S3 account, and have a total of 1800+ hours. Why would you want it to be deleted if you're still using it?
You were playing 2 days ago on your S3 account, and have a total of 1800+ hours. Why would you want it to be deleted if you're still using it?
Execuglataciturn
Execuglataciturn Legendary player Level 42 04/07/2019 09:47 AM
Ok thesus i respect u cause you do not want me to lose my stuff there's no way to get my account back that's why i want to delete it and multipi accs aren't allowed.....so if u can let me play on this gmail so thanks
Ok thesus i respect u cause you do not want me to lose my stuff there's no way to get my account back that's why i want to delete it and multipi accs aren't allowed.....so if u can let me play on this gmail so thanks
Execuglataciturn
Execuglataciturn Legendary player Level 42 04/07/2019 09:47 AM
Also i want to move to s2 that's it
Also i want to move to s2 that's it
Execuglataciturn
Execuglataciturn Legendary player Level 42 04/07/2019 09:54 AM
You guys should make a rule about Multipi accs for those who lost thier accs
You guys should make a rule about Multipi accs for those who lost thier accs
ReDZ
ReDZ Legendary player Level 84 04/07/2019 03:26 PM
Mahmood can't explain it properly so let me explain what he's trying to say. He forgot his email he used to create the web account, also the password for it. He also forgot his web password so he can't get his web account back because he forgot his credentials. He never really cared about it but he wants to move to s2 and he can't because he can't link his account, that's why he wants it back or deleted all out of sudden, so he could create a new one and link s2 account.

Mahmood can't explain it properly so let me explain what he's trying to say.
He forgot his email he used to create the web account, also the password for it. He also forgot his web password so he can't get his web account back because he forgot his credentials. He never really cared about it but he wants to move to s2 and he can't because he can't link his account, that's why he wants it back or deleted all out of sudden, so he could create a new one and link s2 account.
R3kT
R3kT Manager Enforcer Level 172 05/07/2019 12:18 AM
We dont delete accounts simply because you dont want it. Furthermore, im more leaning toward a perm ban if your actions do not improve, Currently you are banned for 60 days on S3 for creating multiple accounts to troll and harass players and staff alike. i highly doubt the staff want to deal with you over at s2, so im wondering if i should just put a permanent end to your nonsense now and save us the trouble of doing it later.
We dont delete accounts simply because you dont want it.

Furthermore, im more leaning toward a perm ban if your actions do not improve,
Currently you are banned for 60 days on S3 for creating multiple accounts to troll and harass players and staff alike.

i highly doubt the staff want to deal with you over at s2, so im wondering if i should just put a permanent end to your nonsense now and save us the trouble of doing it later.

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
Execuglataciturn
Execuglataciturn Legendary player Level 42 05/07/2019 09:38 AM
so it's your fault imma link my account now and play on s2 If no admin will help me imma help my self
so it's your fault imma link my account now and play on s2
If no admin will help me imma help my self
1 2 3
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.