Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Confirmation

Confirmation

Close

Register

Close

Login

Close

ah come on 45 mins mute

GaFsI
GaFsI
Level 82
08/07/2019 02:00 AM
i was asking ReDz about his sister,she was playing in s2 and she was my friend (not girlfriend) and a admin muted me for 45 mins reason *dont involve family members* i was saying to ReDz *wheres your sister* because she was using his name and i dont know her real name ohterwice i would call her name now after i said all the stroy can i have a unmute plz
i was asking ReDz about his sister,she was playing in s2 and she was my friend (not girlfriend) and a admin muted me for 45 mins reason *dont involve family members* i was saying to ReDz *wheres your sister* because she was using his name and i dont know her real name ohterwice i would call her name

now after i said all the stroy can i have a unmute plz
leblanc1
leblanc1
Outlaw
Administrator
Level 79
08/07/2019 03:06 AM
You was muted by Administrator Aman, so he missunderstood the situation there, as i can see your mute is going probably if its not ill contact Aman to reply here and give final decision.
You was muted by Administrator Aman, so he missunderstood the situation there, as i can see your mute is going probably if its not ill contact Aman to reply here and give final decision.
---- Since: 09/03/2013 ----
Aman19
Aman19
Legendary player
Administrator
Level 104
08/07/2019 03:11 AM
I have unmuted you, i just misunderstood the text.
I have unmuted you, i just misunderstood the text.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules