Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Admitting.

Kristiqn1337
Kristiqn1337 Advanced player Level 12 08/07/2019 06:06 AM
So I was banned on 1/8/2019 for cheating. I immediately posted a thread that I claim I'm not cheating. I was banned because I'm not allowed to cheat. I admit that before when I started to play the game I was using the s0beit boost a little bit, but when I got banned for 30 days I wasn't cheating at the moment. Thats still a admit because I think I was banned for cheating before and not at the time when I got banned. It's my first ban and if I can have something like "second chance" to play again or to reduce my ban like 10 days it will be cool, because I don't have that much free time and I want to spend it playing on the server. It's my first ban tho. nick: Krisz_ banned by: TheCaptain banned on: San Andreas Server 2
So I was banned on 1/8/2019 for cheating. I immediately posted a thread that I claim I'm not cheating. I was banned because I'm not allowed to cheat. I admit that before when I started to play the game I was using the s0beit boost a little bit, but when I got banned for 30 days I wasn't cheating at the moment. Thats still a admit because I think I was banned for cheating before and not at the time when I got banned. It's my first ban and if I can have something like "second chance" to play again or to reduce my ban like 10 days it will be cool, because I don't have that much free time and I want to spend it playing on the server. It's my first ban tho.

nick: Krisz_
banned by: TheCaptain
banned on: San Andreas Server 2
Hunky
Hunky Level 91 08/07/2019 06:44 AM
01/07/2019* You tried to deceive the admins by lying on your previous thread in an attempt to get unbanned; unfortunately it didn't work so now you're coming clean... if you had been honest since the beginning I'm sure they would have reduced your ban - I don't see why they should do it now. It doesn't matter if you weren't cheating at the moment of your ban, you can get punished at any time for breaking the rules, it could have been for something you did hours or days prior to the ban. Make sure to uninstall your mods when you come back.
So I was banned on 1/8/2019 for cheating.
01/07/2019*

I don't even have cheats installed xD like 2 or 3 players have been Screen sharing me and checking for cheats but there aren't.
You tried to deceive the admins by lying on your previous thread in an attempt to get unbanned; unfortunately it didn't work so now you're coming clean... if you had been honest since the beginning I'm sure they would have reduced your ban - I don't see why they should do it now.

but when I got banned for 30 days I wasn't cheating at the moment.
It doesn't matter if you weren't cheating at the moment of your ban, you can get punished at any time for breaking the rules, it could have been for something you did hours or days prior to the ban. Make sure to uninstall your mods when you come back.
Lashkar
Lashkar Advanced player Level 53 08/07/2019 06:45 AM
First see the ban date you entered. Secondly, players often do not get unban before ban period overs. You can purchase unban from shop after 5 days of ban. Wait for admins for further response. Don't spam. Use edit button to add comments. -Lashkar
So I was banned on 1/8/2019 for cheating.
First see the ban date you entered. Secondly, players often do not get unban before ban period overs. You can purchase unban from shop after 5 days of ban. Wait for admins for further response. Don't spam. Use edit button to add comments.
-Lashkar
Ask my Friends about my Loyalty, and my Foes about my Cruelty.
-Lashkar
Kristiqn1337
Kristiqn1337 Advanced player Level 12 08/07/2019 06:47 AM
On my previous thread where I said I wasn't cheating its true. I wasn't cheating but before I was. I had a lot of bugs with s0beit like I tap the boost button just a little bit and it just goes it doesnt release.. Thats the reason I'm not cheating right now or when I got banned. Edit: I know the date... I'm just sleepy thats why.. sorry tho xD 1/7/2019* Edit 2: I wasn't cheating when I got banned and I got little mad when I got banned because the 100% bonus from missions was cool for me
On my previous thread where I said I wasn't cheating its true. I wasn't cheating but before I was. I had a lot of bugs with s0beit like I tap the boost button just a little bit and it just goes it doesnt release.. Thats the reason I'm not cheating right now or when I got banned.

Edit: I know the date... I'm just sleepy thats why.. sorry tho xD 1/7/2019*
Edit 2: I wasn't cheating when I got banned and I got little mad when I got banned because the 100% bonus from missions was cool for me
AM4N
AM4N Wise one Level 125 08/07/2019 06:56 AM
It doesn't work like that, just because you murdered someone yesterday and not today, it doesn't mean that you don't deserve punishment. In your first thread, you lied about not cheating, so we won't reduce your ban.
It doesn't work like that, just because you murdered someone yesterday and not today, it doesn't mean that you don't deserve punishment. In your first thread, you lied about not cheating, so we won't reduce your ban.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.