Login

Close

got scammed hardly

sangoku
sangoku
Gamer
Level 21
08/07/2019 02:32 PM
tThat's when smoky pm me he told me plz i want 6 m for 45 m lotto if i win i give u 25 mi just got it and he win 45 m and dont give it back and i keep pm it does not respond i got scammed about 11 m plz i dont know thats time lending money it your own not allowed in / rules i need solution
tThat's when smoky pm me he told me plz i want 6 m for 45 m lotto if i win i give u 25 mi just got it and he win 45 m and dont give it back and i keep pm it does not respond i got scammed about 11 m plz i dont know thats time lending money it your own not allowed in / rules i need solution
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 96
08/07/2019 02:36 PM
You are not a new player and you should know that lending money is at your own risk, you can only claim refund when it's the server's fault, about the player wait for admins to reply and deal with him
You are not a new player and you should know that lending money is at your own risk, you can only claim refund when it's the server's fault, about the player wait for admins to reply and deal with him
sangoku
sangoku
Gamer
Level 21
08/07/2019 02:40 PM
i dont know meaning of rules that times and my languages english was bad and now its bad man i wasnt know read rules english and i know after i got scammed its 11 m man all my work in server gone
i dont know meaning of rules that times and my languages english was bad and now its bad man i wasnt know read rules english and i know after i got scammed its 11 m man all my work in server gone
plsdont
plsdont
Epic player
Level 129
08/07/2019 03:12 PM
Hello its your own fault next time read rules do not send/lend money to someone as for Smoky he is already punished also you wont get refund because its your own fault, also admins cant confirm because you lost your money months ago.
Hello its your own fault next time read rules do not send/lend money to someone as for Smoky he is already punished also you wont get refund because its your own fault, also admins cant confirm because you lost your money months ago.
DonPlaya
DonPlaya
Administrator
Level 88
08/07/2019 03:21 PM
It's your own fault that you're dumb enough to trust anyone for lottery money. We wont refund you any amount of money, cause it's clearly stated in the rules that you're not permitted to lend any money to anyone. Thread locked.
It's your own fault that you're dumb enough to trust anyone for lottery money. We wont refund you any amount of money, cause it's clearly stated in the rules that you're not permitted to lend any money to anyone. Thread locked.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

--- Suggestions ---
1 hour ago
help
1 hour ago
Ip Ban
2 hours ago
--- Web updates ---
6 hours ago