Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Banned for nothing...

Mqhovski
Mqhovski Legendary player Level 57 10/07/2019 09:20 PM
I was banned in s2 because i killing guy who going in car and I rpg him. It is bug or something to get ban???
I was banned in s2 because i killing guy who going in car and I rpg him. It is bug or something to get ban???
HoLY
HoLY Legendary player Level 145 10/07/2019 09:25 PM
Hello, as you might know (well you actually should know) spawn killing is against the server rules. You clearly killed a guy who was having a spawn protection at least 5 times in a row by abusing a bug, therefore you're banned for 5 days. This is not the first case in recent days so I hope everyone reading this will finally realize this is a bannable offense and we will ban players abusing this.
Hello,

as you might know (well you actually should know) spawn killing is against the server rules. You clearly killed a guy who was having a spawn protection at least 5 times in a row by abusing a bug, therefore you're banned for 5 days. This is not the first case in recent days so I hope everyone reading this will finally realize this is a bannable offense and we will ban players abusing this.
This text is displayed only for administrators
Mqhovski
Mqhovski Legendary player Level 57 10/07/2019 09:29 PM
Holy idk but i didn't kill him, they suiside from explosion of rpg cuz drive car.
Holy idk but i didn't kill him, they suiside from explosion of rpg cuz drive car.
badr1stt
badr1stt Administrator Level 88 10/07/2019 09:33 PM
Hi,as the rules of the server,spawn kill is not allowed,you can kill a player and you don't get any mental stat or wanted stars with rpgs and the player inside his car. And yeah it is abuse.
Hi,as the rules of the server,spawn kill is not allowed,you can kill a player and you don't get any mental stat or wanted stars with rpgs and the player inside his car.
And yeah it is abuse.
HoLY
HoLY Legendary player Level 145 10/07/2019 09:34 PM
You knew very well that you will not get kicked if you kill him the way you did and saying that you didn't kill him is quite ridiculous. I am locking this thread now, if any other staff member wishes to add something they can. Locked.
You knew very well that you will not get kicked if you kill him the way you did and saying that you didn't kill him is quite ridiculous. I am locking this thread now, if any other staff member wishes to add something they can.

Locked.
This text is displayed only for administrators
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.