Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Wrong ban by Mano (Sorry for my bad english, ok?)

DefameSwearHarass
DefameSwearHarass n00b Level 18 11/07/2019 12:16 PM
Server: s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 (s2) My nickname: Konstanteen_Basos Admin nickname: Mano "Reason" of ban: cheats Hello. At the moment of banning me, i had just escaping from guy who was DM me. I didn't use cheats, but Mano banned me.I think it's wrong ban. So i hope you fix it. But if not, watch for Mano please. Before making this thread, i saw threads of other players and i notice that there are many compaints for this admin.
Server: s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 (s2)
My nickname: Konstanteen_Basos
Admin nickname: Mano
"Reason" of ban: cheats

Hello. At the moment of banning me, i had just escaping from guy who was DM me. I didn't use cheats, but Mano banned me.I think it's wrong ban. So i hope you fix it. But if not, watch for Mano please. Before making this thread, i saw threads of other players and i notice that there are many compaints for this admin.
Mano
Mano Level 183 11/07/2019 12:44 PM
Valiant effort to try to discredit me, but it's not exactly my fault you were cheating.
watch for Mano please. Before making this thread, i saw threads of other players and i notice that there are many compaints for this admin.
Valiant effort to try to discredit me, but it's not exactly my fault you were cheating.
This text is displayed only for administrators
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 11/07/2019 02:04 PM
You were banned for cheats please do NOT EVADE your ban or buy an unban from our game shop.
You were banned for cheats please do NOT EVADE your ban or buy an unban from our game shop.
R3dfield
R3dfield Lead Administrator King of GTA Level 186 11/07/2019 06:11 PM
You didn't use cheats? Then the cheats must have used you -_- I know exactly why you got banned and the ban is rightful, unban after 30 days. And please remove them once come back.
I didn't use cheats
You didn't use cheats? Then the cheats must have used you -_-

I know exactly why you got banned and the ban is rightful, unban after 30 days.
And please remove them once come back.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.