Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned on s2 ...

Grandma
Grandma Nobody Special Level 35 11/07/2019 03:50 PM
Hello My name is Grandma... I got banned on s2 by Prabhat with reason “Cheats are not allowed” so can you explain me what cheats do you see, which i do not have, lol...
Hello My name is Grandma... I got banned on s2 by Prabhat with reason “Cheats are not allowed” so can you explain me what cheats do you see, which i do not have, lol...
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Worshipped Level 131 11/07/2019 04:37 PM
Hi, i've banned you for usage of slide bugging and for usage of cheats. I've posted evidence here, it is visble for admins only. That's a pretty late thread btw
Hi, i've banned you for usage of slide bugging and for usage of cheats. I've posted evidence here, it is visble for admins only. That's a pretty late thread btw
This text is displayed only for administrators
Grandma
Grandma Nobody Special Level 35 11/07/2019 04:56 PM
What sliding bugging ? men! prove it ! and what kind of cheats i use you have to explain because i even do not use any cheat . what it means this is pretty late ... i got ban only yesterday
What sliding bugging ? men! prove it ! and what kind of cheats i use you have to explain because i even do not use any cheat . what it means this is pretty late ... i got ban only yesterday
Markz
Markz Epic player Level 145 11/07/2019 05:00 PM
He already explained you ,You are banned for abusing slide bugs and i dont think you will get any evidence since they are only for admins so please stop asking any evidence from admins since the videos contain admin stuff ,so please wait for your final answer.
He already explained you ,You are banned for abusing slide bugs and i dont think you will get any evidence since they are only for admins so please stop asking any evidence from admins since the videos contain admin stuff ,so please wait for your final answer.
Grandma
Grandma Nobody Special Level 35 11/07/2019 05:03 PM
Pisdont please men relax I asked answers from admins not from players... Because he said "cheats" and im so confused what cheats i use i have to know right? and even he don't know... and I even do not use slid bug and for example if i use it is 30 days ban? and you have to show me facts when and where i use slid buggs... lol it is so funny
Pisdont please men relax I asked answers from admins not from players... Because he said "cheats" and im so confused what cheats i use i have to know right? and even he don't know... and I even do not use slid bug and for example if i use it is 30 days ban? and you have to show me facts when and where i use slid buggs... lol it is so funny
HoLY
HoLY Legendary player Level 145 11/07/2019 05:47 PM
Text for administrators
Text for administrators
Grandma
Grandma Nobody Special Level 35 11/07/2019 05:49 PM
Which Administrator should i to text? lol... You are one of them and Prabhat... Admins can not reply on this thread or what? Admin Prabhat banned me without any reason and he said I was using Slim bug or what the hell is that? and cheats and he even know what cheats i used... ://
Which Administrator should i to text? lol... You are one of them and Prabhat... Admins can not reply on this thread or what?
Admin Prabhat banned me without any reason and he said I was using Slim bug or what the hell is that? and cheats and he even know what cheats i used... ://
Grandma
Grandma Nobody Special Level 35 11/07/2019 06:42 PM
Admins make decision, I am clearly innocent!
Admins make decision, I am clearly innocent!
Mano
Mano Level 183 11/07/2019 07:14 PM
Hi You are unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi
You are unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.