Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Thanks you <3

EScCcc
EScCcc Legendary player Level 46 12/07/2019 12:45 PM
But why do not you permanently prohibit me from going into the server for 30 days. I just do not understand if I'm already Permaban, put me Permaban and not 30 days, and I can go back to the server. I know some characters who also got Permaban, and after 6 months they went back to the server and I've been 1 year to August and again nothing. And thank you for the answer: D
But why do not you permanently prohibit me from going into the server for 30 days. I just do not understand if I'm already Permaban, put me Permaban and not 30 days, and I can go back to the server. I know some characters who also got Permaban, and after 6 months they went back to the server and I've been 1 year to August and again nothing. And thank you for the answer: D
Ekko
Ekko Helper Epic player Level 126 12/07/2019 12:53 PM
hello you got your answer here and here and here maybe you should stop making alot of threads about the same thing to not get banned on the web too. have anice day.
hello you got your answer here and here and here
maybe you should stop making alot of threads about the same thing to not get banned on the web too.
have anice day.
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 12/07/2019 12:57 PM
Do not create any more threads regarding the same topic or you will end up banned on web as well, you have been permanently banned for cheating at least enjoy not being banned on web
Do not create any more threads regarding the same topic or you will end up banned on web as well, you have been permanently banned for cheating at least enjoy not being banned on web
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 12/07/2019 01:02 PM
You've been answered in more than 3 threads, the decision is final, you're permanent banned.
You've been answered in more than 3 threads, the decision is final, you're permanent banned.
This text is displayed only for administrators
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.