Login

Close

Constantly getting kicked..

LagWizard
LagWizard
Gamer
Level 10
12/07/2019 05:55 PM
I constantly get kicked for cheats using the tec 9s...I'm always streaming this game and i don't understand to as why the anti cheat has a hair trigger...I'm gonna get get banned for 30 days pretty soon been happening all night for me even on stream..Any Admins please help?
I constantly get kicked for cheats using the tec 9s...I'm always streaming this game and i don't understand to as why the anti cheat has a hair trigger...I'm gonna get get banned for 30 days pretty soon been happening all night for me even on stream..Any Admins please help?
VerxzyXO
VerxzyXO
Legendary player
Level 57
12/07/2019 05:59 PM
Well it might be because of you lagging but if you get banned for aimbot while you are streaming/recording im pretty sure you will get unbanned so dont worry about that.
Well it might be because of you lagging but if you get banned for aimbot while you are streaming/recording im pretty sure you will get unbanned so dont worry about that.
Mark0
Mark0
Boss
Level 154
12/07/2019 06:00 PM
Unless you are not cheating you should not worry, however i see your are from Australia since you are far for the host, ping plays the role
Unless you are not cheating you should not worry, however i see your are from Australia since you are far for the host, ping plays the role
LagWizard
LagWizard
Gamer
Level 10
12/07/2019 06:05 PM
Thought as much playing from Aus
Thought as much playing from Aus
RusselVJ
RusselVJ
Gunslinger
Helper
Level 42
12/07/2019 07:15 PM
Hey , our anticheat can detect Aimbot accurately , continuous hit on a person , can produce logs on you however as Mark0 said , you don't need to be worried as you are not cheating , also ping too plays an important role , we can't do anything for it unless you buy an good internet or avoid any other background internet usage activities while playing , pm me or any other staff members anytime , if you need help.
I constantly get kicked for cheats using the tec 9s...I'm always streaming this game and i don't understand to as why the anti cheat has a hair trigger...I'm gonna get get banned for 30 days pretty soon been happening all night for me even on stream
Hey , our anticheat can detect Aimbot accurately , continuous hit on a person , can produce logs on you however as Mark0 said , you don't need to be worried as you are not cheating , also ping too plays an important role , we can't do anything for it unless you buy an good internet or avoid any other background internet usage activities while playing , pm me or any other staff members anytime , if you need help.
Showzer
Showzer
Film maker
Level 99
12/07/2019 07:39 PM
Basically russel you are saying that anticheat detects his aimbot accurately while he is live streaming his gameplay, then you are saying that if he continuously doesn't miss anticheat mistakes aimbot ? then you just repeat what the others said and THEN you blame his internet and the actual issue is him being far away from the server host like what's said above and not the actual internet, okay makes sense...
Basically russel you are saying that anticheat detects his aimbot accurately while he is live streaming his gameplay, then you are saying that if he continuously doesn't miss anticheat mistakes aimbot ? then you just repeat what the others said
and THEN you blame his internet and the actual issue is him being far away from the server host like what's said above and not the actual internet, okay makes sense...
Sepoleone
Sepoleone
Lead Administrator
Level 129
12/07/2019 07:42 PM
Unfortunately your location is the issue.
Unfortunately your location is the issue.
badrpro1
badrpro1
n00b
Level 36
12/07/2019 07:48 PM
Hi,If you get kicked by anti-cheat many times,that mean you're lagging hard,and that maybe of your location,because ifyou were so far from the host your ping will be 250-150 and it is the normal ping for you.
Hi,If you get kicked by anti-cheat many times,that mean you're lagging hard,and that maybe of your location,because ifyou were so far from the host your ping will be 250-150 and it is the normal ping for you.
NightWing
NightWing
Legendary player
Level 34
12/07/2019 08:14 PM
So continuous hits on a person produces logs?Since when is that accurate detecting,players such as EpixDjHD and ReDZ have been banned for cheats by anticheat,because they followed their target accurately?Anyone with good aim can do it,either with Uzi or M4.
Hey , our anticheat can detect Aimbot accurately , continuous hit on a person , can produce logs on you

So continuous hits on a person produces logs?Since when is that accurate detecting,players such as EpixDjHD and ReDZ have been banned for cheats by anticheat,because they followed their target accurately?Anyone with good aim can do it,either with Uzi or M4.
Trent24
Trent24
Right-Hand Man
Administrator
Level 94
12/07/2019 09:56 PM
That attitude is unnecessary, you should know better enough than to depend on someone who doesn’t have experience working in anticheat to completely explain it correctly. You also should use some common sense since no, continuous hits don’t get you detected for aimbot, but with a bad connection it can suspect you of aimbot. Before you ask, no I wont explain, you most likely won’t understand and quite frankly you’re in no place to need to know how it works anyways. As for the OP, plenty of correct answers have been posted, so I’ll lock this thread to prevent more spam.

That attitude is unnecessary, you should know better enough than to depend on someone who doesn’t have experience working in anticheat to completely explain it correctly. You also should use some common sense since no, continuous hits don’t get you detected for aimbot, but with a bad connection it can suspect you of aimbot. Before you ask, no I wont explain, you most likely won’t understand and quite frankly you’re in no place to need to know how it works anyways.

As for the OP, plenty of correct answers have been posted, so I’ll lock this thread to prevent more spam.
Visit The Player Guide to learn about the options we have on the server!
you're an aimboter and a goodmoder (Trent), you're all pro and you're just another hacker on the server
-DeuzZ (banned for almost every cheat possible)
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.

Forum rules

Read forum rules before posting!

Forum rules

Active threads

I Didnt Get Usd
14 minutes ago
--- Suggestions ---
1 hour ago
Hello
3 hours ago
More