Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Server Banned for 30 days

anarbmw
anarbmw Level 1 13/07/2019 04:59 PM
Nick: Jordan_Barnes When I was playing as a cop, the amount of players on server increased to 260, and it started to be very very laggy, so server itself(anticheat) thought that I am using cheats and banned pls unban, its my first ban in my life, im a newbie.
Nick: Jordan_Barnes
When I was playing as a cop, the amount of players on server increased to 260, and it started to be very very laggy, so server itself(anticheat) thought that I am using cheats and banned pls unban, its my first ban in my life, im a newbie.
kenneth246
kenneth246 Lead Administrator Thug Level 155 13/07/2019 05:13 PM
Server detected that you have cleo cheats installed and this detection is very accurate.
Server detected that you have cleo cheats installed and this detection is very accurate.
anarbmw
anarbmw Level 1 13/07/2019 05:21 PM
I wouldnt say that, the only cleo that I have is EmergencyLights for cop car and that's it. Anticheat is very weak, when I pursuit someone it can kick with no reason. Pls admin.
I wouldnt say that, the only cleo that I have is EmergencyLights for cop car and that's it. Anticheat is very weak, when I pursuit someone it can kick with no reason. Pls admin.
kenneth246
kenneth246 Lead Administrator Thug Level 155 13/07/2019 05:24 PM
That emergency light mod is not allowed. The creator of the mod can use it to gain access to your account information.
That emergency light mod is not allowed. The creator of the mod can use it to gain access to your account information.
anarbmw
anarbmw Level 1 13/07/2019 05:30 PM
dude that doesnt mean that i was cheating it doesnt make any sense
dude that doesnt mean that i was cheating it doesnt make any sense
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 333 13/07/2019 05:35 PM
You should probably read server rules again, if you even bothered to read it before: https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/43056/
You should probably read server rules again, if you even bothered to read it before: https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/43056/

1. Use of cheats, mods, bugs and glitches or abuse of lags is forbidden
anarbmw
anarbmw Level 1 13/07/2019 05:54 PM
Cant u understand me? I was banned not because of mod, but because of your lags and your anticheat goddammit
Cant u understand me? I was banned not because of mod, but because of your lags and your anticheat goddammit
xTaha
xTaha Level 79 13/07/2019 06:03 PM
First you agree that you used a mod, and now you change your statement, you got your answer that why you were banned for.
I wouldnt say that, the only cleo that I have is EmergencyLights for cop car and that's it.

First you agree that you used a mod, and now you change your statement, you got your answer that why you were banned for.
Boraka
Boraka Legendary player Level 61 13/07/2019 06:45 PM
Most new people come to play on this server don't even try to read the rules at first sure thing i didn't at first but it is no excuse never less. As solution for your problem is ASAP REMOVE your mod or any scripts you have. and if you are new to the server its possible that your ban will get reduced to 5 days.
Most new people come to play on this server don't even try to read the rules at first sure thing i didn't at first but it is no excuse never less.

As solution for your problem is ASAP REMOVE your mod or any scripts you have. and if you are new to the server its possible that your ban will get reduced to 5 days.
R3kT
R3kT Manager Enforcer Level 172 13/07/2019 06:53 PM
we are flat out telling you, You are banned because of the mods/cleo/cheats you have installed, our server is very accurate in this matter, do you have any experience with our anticheat system? our server is detecting you for cheats, and it will continue to do so till you remove them Remove the cheats, or get banned in another 30 days by anticheat when you come back.
we are flat out telling you, You are banned because of the mods/cleo/cheats you have installed, our server is very accurate in this matter, do you have any experience with our anticheat system?

our server is detecting you for cheats, and it will continue to do so till you remove them

Remove the cheats, or get banned in another 30 days by anticheat when you come back.

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.