Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

i got banned for buying a hunter

NorthAfricanGangsta
NorthAfricanGangsta Level 32 14/07/2019 03:03 AM
so guys its my first time buying a hunter and it spawned in a wall and when i told the admins that my hunter is bugged an admin called prahbat teleported to me and said hold up then idk where he went then mano responded to me and said why u are not taking damage ( someone killed me with an rpg ) and then he said why ur hunter is bugged so i told him its my first time buying a hunter ect then i told him nvm im so stupid i thought that it will spawn in the military zone ( like the jetpack ) then he said ok and banned me fot cheating , check my logs u gonna find out that i got killed with an rpg , im not even a pro player i suck at this game i dont kill ppl at all , and i always get killed ( i can even post a screenshot if u want )
so guys its my first time buying a hunter and it spawned in a wall and when i told the admins that my hunter is bugged an admin called prahbat teleported to me and said hold up then idk where he went then mano responded to me and said why u are not taking damage ( someone killed me with an rpg ) and then he said why ur hunter is bugged so i told him its my first time buying a hunter ect then i told him nvm im so stupid i thought that it will spawn in the military zone ( like the jetpack ) then he said ok and banned me fot cheating , check my logs u gonna find out that i got killed with an rpg , im not even a pro player i suck at this game i dont kill ppl at all , and i always get killed ( i can even post a screenshot if u want )
NorthAfricanGangsta
NorthAfricanGangsta Level 32 14/07/2019 04:55 AM
i added more than 5 ppl in this server i even stoped going the the gym cuz i liked the server so much , my old name was LiferRobber no one in this server reported me for cheating or godmoding u said u take no damage but how ??? when u banned me i was spawn cuz some dude killed me in wendi's ceo with an rpg , just give me a proof that im hacking and be honest
i added more than 5 ppl in this server i even stoped going the the gym cuz i liked the server so much , my old name was LiferRobber no one in this server reported me for cheating or godmoding u said u take no damage but how ??? when u banned me i was spawn cuz some dude killed me in wendi's ceo with an rpg , just give me a proof that im hacking and be honest
NorthAfricanGangsta
NorthAfricanGangsta Level 32 14/07/2019 04:59 AM
i dont even fight in this server i always work , yesterday some dude called noah killed me with an rpg when i was working the hotdog job i didnt even go after him or hunt him cuz i know i will loose the fight
i dont even fight in this server i always work , yesterday some dude called noah killed me with an rpg when i was working the hotdog job i didnt even go after him or hunt him cuz i know i will loose the fight
NorthAfricanGangsta
NorthAfricanGangsta Level 32 14/07/2019 05:01 AM
this is so confusing mano if u hate me or something just tell me leave the server dont ban me for cheating
this is so confusing mano if u hate me or something just tell me leave the server dont ban me for cheating
punchstrike
punchstrike Level 11 14/07/2019 05:41 AM
Im with you liferobber this admin mano sometimes do something wrong when i dont do nathing he bans me i just killed him because he attacks me and i got banned from him i dont know why he do that and he said you use aimbot whats that? hack cheat? idk .....
Im with you liferobber this admin mano sometimes do something wrong when i dont do nathing he bans me i just killed him because he attacks me and i got banned from him i dont know why he do that and he said you use aimbot whats that? hack cheat? idk .....
AM4N
AM4N Wise one Level 125 14/07/2019 06:05 AM
You were banned for using cheats by Mano, don't act as if you didn't do anything and you were caught evading your ban today. So, don't try to be innocent. And @khalildardouri , i'll lock this thread to avoid spam. You will be answered as soon as possible by Mano.
You were banned for using cheats by Mano, don't act as if you didn't do anything and you were caught evading your ban today. So, don't try to be innocent.

And @khalildardouri , i'll lock this thread to avoid spam. You will be answered as soon as possible by Mano.
Mano
Mano Level 183 14/07/2019 06:43 AM
Hi, Your hunter was bugged in the wall, and while I was trying to help you, I noticed it wasn't taking damage even though you were inside it. I've later tested it and it appears to be a problem unrelated to cheating. I would appreciate if you could co-operate a little better next time, as none of my questions were clearly answered. You are unbanned and I apologise for the inconvenience.
Hi,

Your hunter was bugged in the wall, and while I was trying to help you, I noticed it wasn't taking damage even though you were inside it.
I've later tested it and it appears to be a problem unrelated to cheating.
I would appreciate if you could co-operate a little better next time, as none of my questions were clearly answered.

You are unbanned and I apologise for the inconvenience.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.