Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login
Happy Easter to all players!

Game screen frozes all the times?

boujaad
boujaad Level 28 14/07/2019 09:08 PM
guys my game is so damn laggy ... ,my screen froozes for like 5-9 seconds all the time.... any suggestions why?
guys my game is so damn laggy ... ,my screen froozes for like 5-9 seconds all the time.... any suggestions why?
Showzer
Showzer Film maker Level 120 14/07/2019 09:14 PM
This is definitely caused due to your bad computer, it is not that smooth for gaming
This is definitely caused due to your bad computer, it is not that smooth for gaming
This text is displayed only for administrators
Everybody gangsta till 5mg ammo squad rolls up
ScherZo
ScherZo Legendary player Level 52 14/07/2019 10:20 PM
Hey there, If your Game Frooze Try to Upgrade your comuter.But try this First. make sure to make all your drivers up-to-date using Driver Booster. *GTA San Andreas settings: Press Esc > Go to Options > Then go to Display setup > 1) Brightness (Set it to 5 points) 2) Hude Mode > OFF Then Go to Advanced > 1) Draw distance (LOW > 0) 2) Frame Limiter (OFF) 3) Widescreen (OFF) 4) Visual FX Quality (LOW) 5) Anti Aliasing (OFF) 6) Resolution (800 x 600 x 32) *System Properties: Right click on my computer > Properties > (On left side) Advance system settings > Then Open it > At the top (Performance) Settings > Open it> Select Adjust for best performance > Apply > Ok Let Us Know if this Work Or no
Hey there, If your Game Frooze Try to Upgrade your comuter.But try this First.
make sure to make all your drivers up-to-date using Driver Booster.

*GTA San Andreas settings:
Press Esc > Go to Options > Then go to Display setup >
1) Brightness (Set it to 5 points)
2) Hude Mode > OFF

Then Go to Advanced >
1) Draw distance (LOW > 0)
2) Frame Limiter (OFF)
3) Widescreen (OFF)
4) Visual FX Quality (LOW)
5) Anti Aliasing (OFF)
6) Resolution (800 x 600 x 32)

*System Properties:
Right click on my computer > Properties > (On left side) Advance system settings > Then Open it > At the top (Performance) Settings > Open it> Select Adjust for best performance > Apply > Ok
This text is displayed only for administrators

Let Us Know if this Work Or no
BabyBoi
BabyBoi Level 92 14/07/2019 11:51 PM
Hello, maybe you have yo Update your Graphic card from setting I got video for you i hope the video will help you https://youtu.be/28aeUeFokL8 And in this video will show you how to Update Graphic card https://youtu.be/aHcxd2skZOU
Hello, maybe you have yo Update your Graphic card from setting

I got video for you i hope the video will help you youtu.be/28aeUeFokL8

And in this video will show you how to Update Graphic card youtu.be/aHcxd2skZOU
D4ddy
D4ddy Gamer Level 100 15/07/2019 12:20 AM
Hello , i have been facing this problem with my old Hard disk drive (HDD) , but when i bought a new Solid State Drive 'SSD' it's pretty fine, i suggest you to check your HDD health, and to update all your Graphic drivers. and Re-install your Gta-sa clean without any mods. Thanks
Hello , i have been facing this problem with my old Hard disk drive (HDD) , but when i bought a new Solid State Drive 'SSD' it's pretty fine, i suggest you to check your HDD health, and to update all your Graphic drivers.
and Re-install your Gta-sa clean without any mods.
Thanks
Siptarr1
Siptarr1 Level 95 15/07/2019 02:43 AM
Hello ! -try Defragmenting because this helps remove the unwanted fat from your harddrive (disk) providing more space. -Download ccleaner,which is free and cleans cache,junk and other unwanted materials and some in ram. -I personally suggest you to remove some programs from your Computer if you are working on processor Pentium 4/..which programs anti-virus and google chrome and mods for windows as they consume a lot of ram and need to decline in the second (fps drop) and try to lower Gta Sa resolution to 800*600 or the least possible resolution. I personally Don't suggest you to buy haddisks,Ram,processors etc Like they said in the above because it would be a waste of money instead,I suggest you to adopt unit processing (cpu) new games.
Hello !
-try Defragmenting because this helps remove the unwanted fat from your harddrive (disk) providing more space.
-Download ccleaner,which is free and cleans cache,junk and other unwanted materials and some in ram.
-I personally suggest you to remove some programs from your Computer if you are working on processor Pentium 4/..which programs anti-virus and google chrome and mods for windows as they consume a lot of ram and need to decline in the second (fps drop) and try to lower Gta Sa resolution to 800*600 or the least possible resolution.

I personally Don't suggest you to buy haddisks,Ram,processors etc Like they said in the above because it would be a waste of money instead,I suggest you to adopt unit processing (cpu) new games.
badr1stt
badr1stt Administrator Level 88 15/07/2019 01:00 PM
Hi,try to re-install your gta san andreas,or try to do this: -Click on windows key+key R in the same time -Type %temp% then press ok -delete all the files in the temp folder if it is work tell me.
Hi,try to re-install your gta san andreas,or try to do this:
-Click on windows key+key R in the same time
-Type %temp% then press ok
-delete all the files in the temp folder

if it is work tell me.
Arizona
Arizona Level 65 15/07/2019 04:35 PM
I presented my solution of similar problems a while ago to a player also having those trouble. Unfortunately a mod locked the thread straight away and I was unable to post it, so I told him in private messages. The method worked, but the moderator refused to reopen the thread so I could post it. After opening the game and logging in to the server, minimize your game, go to Ctrl+Shift+Esc menu on your desktop, kill the process run32dll and you should be good to go. After some kind of windows update for some reason running a 32bit game on a 64bit system takes 100% of CPU power...
I presented my solution of similar problems a while ago to a player also having those trouble. Unfortunately a mod locked the thread straight away and I was unable to post it, so I told him in private messages. The method worked, but the moderator refused to reopen the thread so I could post it.
After opening the game and logging in to the server, minimize your game, go to Ctrl+Shift+Esc menu on your desktop, kill the process run32dll and you should be good to go.
After some kind of windows update for some reason running a 32bit game on a 64bit system takes 100% of CPU power...
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYN94FdWHd8vSTK/giphy.gif[/IMG]
Hopes
Hopes Level 85 15/07/2019 06:39 PM
Definitely not, I have GTX 1080 Ti graphic card and the game still freezing itself. Highly recommended the solution from Arizona, it makes my game not freezing itself anymore.

Definitely not, I have GTX 1080 Ti graphic card and the game still freezing itself.

Highly recommended the solution from Arizona, it makes my game not freezing itself anymore.
D4ddy
D4ddy Gamer Level 100 15/07/2019 07:35 PM
Hello, i suggest you to read this Thread named Best solutions for Sa-mp's problems! There you can see some Solutions for game freezing and other problems. it will help you. Thanks
Hello, i suggest you to read this Thread named Best solutions for Sa-mp's problems!
There you can see some Solutions for game freezing and other problems. it will help you.
Thanks
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.