Lost password

A code to complete password reset will be send to your e-mail address.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Zeus mad

Niana
Niana Level 85 16/07/2019 12:32 PM
my connetion is stable and Zeus kicked me 30 min Fix your cnx ? are you kidding me ? and if my cnx is not stable kicked is for 30 min ? not 5 or 10 ? worse of hell you mad cuz i defended the gang hood and you didn't got any cash damn you greedy shit.
my connetion is stable
and Zeus kicked me 30 min Fix your cnx ? are you kidding me ? and if my cnx is not stable kicked is for 30 min ? not 5 or 10 ? worse of hell you mad cuz i defended the gang hood and you didn't got any cash damn you greedy shit.
Mitrixsen
Mitrixsen Legendary player Level 125 16/07/2019 12:39 PM
You had high packetloss. Packetloss is the data lost between your connection and the server. I have contacted Zeus and you will get his reply here soon. And please. Show some respect towards the AT or no one is gonna help you next time.
You had high packetloss. Packetloss is the data lost between your connection and the server. I have contacted Zeus and you will get his reply here soon. And please. Show some respect towards the AT or no one is gonna help you next time.

This text is displayed only for administrators
Niana
Niana Level 85 16/07/2019 12:41 PM
im not wating for a that Zeus because ofc gonna attack me here he's mad so he should go to the hospitel not kicking others my cnx is stable todayyy are you kidding me ? he got mad because of turf damn ittt.
im not wating for a that Zeus because ofc gonna attack me here he's mad so he should go to the hospitel not kicking others my cnx is stable todayyy are you kidding me ?

he got mad because of turf damn ittt.
Niana
Niana Level 85 16/07/2019 12:42 PM
i don't know that before he rlly care when i join i give you 23k dumbass.
i don't know that before he rlly care when i join i give you 23k dumbass.
Mitrixsen
Mitrixsen Legendary player Level 125 16/07/2019 12:43 PM
Locking the thread to avoid useless spam. Wait for Zeus to answer.
Locking the thread to avoid useless spam. Wait for Zeus to answer.
Prabhat26
Prabhat26 Worshipped Level 131 16/07/2019 12:53 PM
You are kicked rightfully. Please fix your connection or you will be banned for lag abuse.
You are kicked rightfully. Please fix your connection or you will be banned for lag abuse.
MightyZeus15
MightyZeus15 Level 122 16/07/2019 01:05 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
XO.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.